Candy 908-386-3555

I was out in LI and looking for a quick hit. Found this place on 110. I'm not stupid (not too stupid) I know it's not the woman in the pic so I went into this with an open mind. The phone woman speaks English perfectly.
I get to the room and there's no way this woman is in her 20s or 30s. She speaks no English. She's probably younger than me but the room is not very bright and she Asian so it's hard to tell. She's got big tits but I suspect they're droopy just cause of the way her bra was on.
I bounced just because I figured it's Saturday night there's plenty of talent out there. Fuck I was wrong. I called a bunch of numbers but got no answers. I went home and fucked my old lady.

I was out in LI and looking for a quick hit. Found this place on 110. I'm not stupid (not too stupid) I know it's not the woman in the pic so I went into this with an open mind. The phone woman speaks English perfectly.
I get to the room and there's no way this woman is in her 20s or 30s. She speaks no English. She's probably younger than me but the room is not very bright and she Asian so it's hard to tell. She's got big tits but I suspect they're droopy just cause of the way her bra was on.
I bounced just because I figured it's Saturday night there's plenty of talent out there. Fuck I was wrong. I called a bunch of numbers but got no answers. I went home and fucked my old lady.
Ok, I know she had big droopy tits and a small ass, but there is no way from your description that anyone can tell how old she was from what you wrote. Are you 19 or are you 60?

Saw her recently, she is definitely in her late 40s, nice Ds, not droopy at all actually. Asian ass - yes, and chubby, but not that overly bad. Would I repeat - no. Standard rates 130hh/160h. Infamous place on Broadhollow, not the best.