Candy 516-218-0605

Sorry for the late response but I have her private number (forgot that I have been using it for a while). I did text her to ask if that number is still hers... waiting on response.
And sorry but if you have texted her “too much”... it won’t happen. I can’t define too much so sorry on that point also but you have done that to a couple providers with the same issue... maybe break the cycle and call once a week or so to check for availability.

I’d ignore you if it was “continuously” too lol Chill bro. Try and move on, then circle back. It’s like spinning a roulette wheel. If someone is busy they are simply busy it’s not like a personal friend you should expect a call back from...

I’ve seen candy a few times over the past few years. Always a good time. Saw her 2 months ago and just tried calling her today. The 0605 number is disconnected. I guess another one bites the dust

I’ve seen candy a few times over the past few years. Always a good time. Saw her 2 months ago and just tried calling her today. The 0605 number is disconnected. I guess another one bites the dust
Sid see her a month or so ago and wanted to go back the next day and try for a straight up 69 session as she drove me crazy the day before asking to eat her out and she wanted to taste every last drop.
It’s like she knew she was done. Just a feeling I got AFTER the disconnected number. It was a final farewell

Sid see her a month or so ago and wanted to go back the next day and try for a straight up 69 session as she drove me crazy the day before asking to eat her out and she wanted to taste every last drop.
It’s like she knew she was done. Just a feeling I got AFTER the disconnected number. It was a final farewell
How do you get over that? I’m feeling your loss and I wasn’t even there. I would’ve loved the opportunity to have seen this one, she seemed exactly like the kind of chic that I go for. The last time I had a chic like that was with Amy Reiki, she long since ghosted.

Sorry for the late response but I have her private number (forgot that I have been using it for a while). I did text her to ask if that number is still hers... waiting on response.
And sorry but if you have texted her “too much”... it won’t happen. I can’t define too much so sorry on that point also but you have done that to a couple providers with the same issue... maybe break the cycle and call once a week or so to check for availability.
Since the outlets for advertising for these girls has dried up, maybe she wouldn't mind your sharing the private number. It wouldn't hurt to ask her.

Since the outlets for advertising for these girls has dried up, maybe she wouldn't mind your sharing the private number. It wouldn't hurt to ask her.
The number had the same fate. I guess she truly moved on.
How do you get over that? I’m feeling your loss and I wasn’t even there. I would’ve loved the opportunity to have seen this one, she seemed exactly like the kind of chic that I go for. The last time I had a chic like that was with Amy Reiki, she long since ghosted.
Sucks big time but have to move on. The FS girls are truly getting harder and harder to find the real ones.
Think of the MIA’s Sophia, Kelli, Candy. This is part of the reason I always try and get a personal number whenever I have multiple positive aeasions with any provider. Have 4-5 still and see 3 just enough besides the utr massage girls I see regularly (4-5 times a month total)