Candlelight Salon

These gals advertise on CL a lot. Midtown massage studio which seems to be well stocked with pretty girls, if the photos can be believed.

Has anyone used them? Did a search here and didn't find anything recent, so thought I'd ask.

is this the ph #?

212-921-2118?
if so, i haven't been, but i called and got the scoop
nude massage, hr included at 120/200(30min/60min), and they do offer extras, +50 for bj, +100 for FS

Not that one

No, they don't post a phone number, but when they write you back they give the number of 212 486 3025. They say massage and release only, no extras. $180 for the hour. I'll give them a shot and report back.

Been there, done that.

I used them about 2 months ago.

I paid for one hour -- got 40 minutes. After the flip and the girl was "doing her stuff", she took my hand and put it on one of her (augmented) breasts in a matta-of-fact fashion. Sort of like "are you gay?". I thought it quite funny.

$200 for 40 mins -- too expensive.

Have not been back.

Am interested if anyone else has a more positive experience.

I had a very nice time last night with Ashley. Plenty of oil, nice bodyrub, on the flip, she got all nude and provided a wonderful release and then some exfoliation (very good for the skin LOL). Although not my body type preference (she was very petite), she provided a great session and again, if you don't mind spending an hour with an attractive 20 something rubbing oil all over you and then ending with her rubbing you and you nuzzling her chest and then........., then you should be OK.

Would recommend.

I saw Ashley yesterday. Very nice session, 180/hour. She is a sweet 24 y/o, who works as a secretary during the day. Not my preference body type wise, but we chatted about different things. Nude on the flip and a very satisfying ending.

So, if you are amenable to a very attractive 20 something massaging you with oil and allowing some nuzzling and groping all finishing in a satisfying way, then you should try it. I will say that if you go once, there are some end of year specials that I will be taking advantage of (need a password to get into the website).

recommended.

Went yesterday and saw gabriella. Took advantage of end of year specials for repeat customers. Very nice finish, plenty of roaming. No "extras", but some relaxing music in the background.

That's 2 nice experiences..is that a trend?