candide and her plea to mr pitiful......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record:

I met LeB and hombre this weekend. (THey were there to help root for the eagles during the cowboys game) I can attest that they are both real and they are both not Candide. As for my realness, hombre can attest to that.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by JohnnyK
Just for the record:

I met LeB and hombre this weekend. (THey were there to help root for the eagles during the cowboys game) I can attest that they are both real and they are both not Candide. As for my realness, hombre can attest to that.
Yes, but what if you are both imaginary and only Candide is real?

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by hombre
I don't visit in a while and look what happens.

I'll go ahead and say all this here, though them what wants to disbelieve will go ahead and do so no matter what:

LeBeguine is a real person, a woman, not a provider (and never has been), and not someone a whoreboard member would know from whoring. She's not me, and she's not anyone I knew before her JAG postings.

Y'all talk amongst yourselves for a bit; I'll be back to visit later.
She's not a provider...yet.

Let me meet her and we'll fix that.

For what it's worth, I don't think the Aristotle who's been posting on JAG the past 4 months is the same one who used to post 2 years ago.

The length and number of posts are so much longer and greater than his old, brief style that it doesn't add up.

Does that mean that Aristotle is Candide now?! (Oh wait, *I'm* Candide)
I'll have to crack out my Clue scorecard to see if I can finally figure any of this out. (Miss Peacock getting rogered with the candlestick in the Library)

Status
Not open for further replies.