Candace 202-754-5035 Middle Village white bbw

HI all, I have had an account on here for a while but mostly for reading so yes I'm a long time lurker. Sorry for all the mistakes I know I'll make in this post so I'll edit it as need be. This review is based on a visit I did on Nov 25th this year.

So firstly I'll apologize because I don't remember the ladies name but I still have her number and typing it in Google pulls up some of her ads

The address was in middle village. When i got there I circled the block for a bit to find a park and ended up across the street. I parked and was messaged to wait until she said to come across and I was really nervous. She messaged me to come across the street and she was waiting for me behind a cracked door in a lingerie robe. She was really nice and I was apologizing for how long I took to get there.

Now as for her looks I'm gonna say my tastes are all over the place so I am willing to go along with other guys would definitely say no to (if I ever do reviews of two other women I know people would question me and what was on my mind). I was fine with her look wise but I'm sure most of you guys would say she's below a 5 but I was fine with how she looked, a caicasian bbw with dirty blond hair and I do mean bbw in her 30s about mid 30s id say (her ads just show her body and no face pic and they arent completely on point because it feels like her body is younger in the pics on her ads), but that's what I'm into at the moment.

When I get inside we chat a bit, she's in a multi family apartment house the kind that's connected to a bunch of similar houses down the block it's on.

She takes me up stairs and if i remember correctly down the hall slightly to a room. From the main room she takes me into a side room on the left which had a small bed set up and a massage table set up a few feet across from the bed. So we start talking about price. I'd texted her and her rates were ss100 hh150 h200. One of the main reasons I'd choose her were because it's hard to find bbws who do greek and aren't beyond what I'm willing to pay when I'm really wanting to go. She allowed greek for an extra 65 on top of how long you choose to stay. She also does bbbj and cim.

We were talking about what I wanted to do because initially I had chosen her for a hh150 and with greek ad on for 65. As we talked how ever I was trying to see if she did bbbj and cim to which she said yes. I'd only bough enough cash for the anal add on but now I also wanted the other option. So I ended up asking which she preferred. She said bbbj and cim which would be less painful for her then greek. So I switched to that option ie a hh150 with 65 ad on for bbbj and cim and put the donation on the dresser next to the bed.

I got undressed and she took her robe off and sat on the bed and asked me how'd I'd like to do things. So I said start off with a bbbj. And she did while i stood in front of her and she laid kn the bed. I have not had alot of those so I'm not sure how to compare them just yet but I'd want to say she was either the best or second best at this point in time. Soon I was ready to go and she put a cover on me. From there we both got on the bed and I went at it in doggy, and then with her laying on her side. She was very accommodating with suggesting what she'd think I'd like. She'd moan a little here and there softly, I don't know how much she enjoyed it as I'm probably not that good at having sex yet and didn't even think to ask her unfortunately. But we went at it for around 10 minutes, I was kind of still nervous but was backed up and wanted to get it out of my system. I told her I was close and ready to finish, I pulled out and asked her to lay belly down on the bed and finish me with her mouth. She took the rubber off and started giving me another bbbj and eventually I blasted in her mouth and she let stay there for a bit till everything was out.

I asked to use the bathroom and she took me out to the main room and she knocked on the other door saying to some one they had to go in their room (I dunno who). I went into a kitchen then a side door to a bathroom and used some soap and tissues to clean up. I came back out got dressed. She took me back down stairs and let me out and we had one of those embarrassing side hugs and I left on my way.

The only negatives I have are that I didn't really like how her fingernails looked as well as I'm not a fan of there being some one else in the apartment with her because you can never be to sure. Other then that it was fine experience and what I was looking for

Body: 8/10, her body type was exactly what I was in the mood for so I was very satisfied

Service : 9/10 she put up with me being slow to get there and was over all very nice to me and didn't rush me saying "oh please cum daddy" 2 minutes into the activities. Over all just really accomidating

Price: 8/10 for my budget it was really good and the fact that she is a bbw that does greek and bbbj and cim means I can do either or especially for a shorter stay although doing more just really adds up.

Location: 6/10 I was kind of weirded out to be in the kind of half ghetto and it was clearly where she lived. I'm not a people person at all so I was scared of seeing the other people who lived there. Especially when she had to knock on the door to tell some one to go in their room for me to get to the bath room.

Face: I'll leave this blank because I know my tastes are vastly different then most of the gentlemen here and depending on what I'm after I'm willing to either put up with some looks or just don't care at all. So for me her face was perfectly fine.

Over all experience : Solid 8. I'd definitely go back again simply because finding a bbw who does greek for a reasonable price along with the other extras I'm interested in is a great find for me. And I'll have to try that out next time I go to her.

Again this is my first post here and all my opinion so I can only speak for myself. I enjoyed myself and I'll go back at some point. Sorry for making this post so long. I did try to cut alot of things out.

I’ve seen her ad, but she posts under different phone numbers. That always worries me. Was she clear headed or flaky? Are the pictures an accurate representation of her?