Cancer

And back in the 70's we didn't even give it two thoughts. Once the oil was down the sewer it was gone and that's all we cared about.
as teenagers, most probably weren't even aware that this street water wasn't being treated, and just flowing along to some local sump collection area to be naturally filtered by beach sand before re-entering the aquifers below us. I only knew about the storm drain to local sump as my grandparents lived in a newer 1980's development that built one on almost every block and we'd watch the basin fill up, and in the dryer days we'd walk through the entire maze of the storm drains under the roads (pretty easy for skinny 12 year olds all about 5 foot tall)

How about when DDT was sprayed in the neighborhoods during the summer months to control mosquitoes. Behind the truck was usually the local neighborhood kids running in the fog behind the truck.

Dealing with this firsthand, I’m a bit more aware of all the resources available to those affected with this disease.

What I do believe is the media ( TV/radio/print etc) seems to be aggressively advertising services available by the major, and even minor health care providers —-

It’s a big business and I think there are just too many of us being diagnosed—( who take care of themselves and attempt to live healthy lifestyles)

Curious to know how many of you know someone who has been recently diagnosed

Dealing with this firsthand, I’m a bit more aware of all the resources available to those affected with this disease.

What I do believe is the media ( TV/radio/print etc) seems to be aggressively advertising services available by the major, and even minor health care providers —-

It’s a big business and I think there are just too many of us being diagnosed—( who take care of themselves and attempt to live healthy lifestyles)

Yes..

How about when DDT was sprayed in the neighborhoods during the summer months to control mosquitoes. Behind the truck was usually the local neighborhood kids running in the fog behind the truck.
The link to DDT was found with those people involved with the manufacture of DDT. Casual exposure — not so much with conflicting studies.

wife- breast - treated-clear for now
Aunt-breast - treated, mastectomy, returned elsewhere
Father- prostate, treated and battling side effects and also being 80

fuck cancer. Keep fighting. Will say a prayer for you.