Can sensual domination be included in GFE definition????

As of late i have been fascinated by sensual domination...till recently I always have thought of myself as having a serious sub streak but after a few interesting encounters I was surprised how aroused i was by participating in light CBT and teasing and denial,body worship and verbal abuse..is there a way to incorporate these activities into GFE type service??? I have never advertised my true kinky side for fear of attracting a fringe element, yet I am really interested in exploring.....any ideas???

Last edited:
MikitheMilf said:
As of late i have been fascinated by sensual domination...till recently I always have thought of myself as having a serious sub streak but after a few interesting encounters I was surprised how aroused i was by participating in light CBT and teasing and denial,body worship and verbal abuse..is there a way to incorporate these activities into GFE type service??? I have never advertised my true kinky side for fear of attracting a fringe element, yet I am really interested in exploring.....any ideas???
yes, yes, yes, yes

Miki.. in sensual domination

in sensual domination there is no gfe, part of why true domination is so popular.. is because there is no kissing, no sex.. if thats what they want dont call it sensual domination.. when doming you are in control. not the client. altho its also to allow them to think they are incontrol when your the one with the riding crop!! Best of luck.. stella