Can a Cop get HIV from protected sex?

if you never has sex with men, the statistical probability of acquiring HIV (even from a women with full blown symptomatic HIV/AIDS) is still nearly zero; the disease you are so fearful of and are dreading a HIV+ test, is in all probability the flu or a cold which depending on other factors, age/comorbidities/lifestyle choices/living arrangements, etc can be deadly.

HIV+ men having sex with men or with women is one of the modes of documented transmission into the heterosexual community (and even that only occurs because of bisexual men); intravenous drug use is the other method but again women passing it to women or men hasn't been documented as source of transmission in over 60 years of research now.

I hear your test results are being held by the hacker who still has suffolk county without use of 75% of their systems. Maybe he will release your records to newsday. Let me guess your in the 4th precinct?
Best news about the BlackCat hack, is that traffic court is shut down so no more tickets in the near future, so this as an uninteneded consequence has allowed the police more time to close AMPs

Weird thread. It’s just my opinion, this guy fucked her raw. No idiot on this earth would vocally worry this much if he played it safe.

Just goes to show who’s left protecting our streets now.

What a Schmuck…….

dont worry about it, HIV you wouldn't even get any symptoms this soon.......
WADR, oh yes you can HIV symptoms (also known as acute retroviral syndrome ) in a couple of weeks after infection. However, AIDS symptoms can take years to show up.

Within a few weeks of HIV infection, flu-like symptoms such as fever, sore throat, and fatigue can occur.

Then the disease is usually asymptomatic until it progresses to AIDS. AIDS symptoms include weight loss, fever or night sweats, fatigue, and recurrent infections.