Campo Alegre, Curacao

We should use the character names to describe the habits of mongers on here. Diver Dan would be a DATY enthusiaast for instance. And the villains would be Baron and Trigger. I know, TMTOMH.

UG's resident Latin America correspondent, ptalover, posted on this place a while back in an earlier incarnation. I'm surprised we haven't heard an update from him.
Thanks joyboy. You were right. ptalover's comment was "You should head off to St Maarten to visit the 6 legal brothels there or Campo Allegre (google it)in Curacao it is the Disneyworls for mongers.
120-150 Latinas 24/7 all legal $28- fot a half hour."

And then there was this, from a guy with exactly 1 post:

Curacao

A small island off the Venezuelan Coast is Curacao. From Miami daily AA flights. There is a nice place called the Mirage, where you can have whatever you want for a few dollars. Le Mirage is actually a camp-like place where around 100 Colombian or Domican girls stay. They have a permit to work three months within the Mirage and they have compulsory weekly medical exams. For 50 guilders/30 US$ you can expect tho have whatever you desire.
For your stay there are nice hotels, like Marriot, Hilton, Breezes etcetc and a rental car will bring you easily to the Mirage, a.k.a. Campo. Taxi drivers will also bring you there. The city, Willemstad, is on the World Heritage list and is by far the nicest harbour spot in the Carribean.
Thera are more places to go for hobbying, but the Mirage will actually give you all you need. If your other hobby is scubadiving you will find Curacao the very best place in the world to hobby! English is generally understood and spoken, but Spanish makes it much easier.
www.curacao.com
If there was ever a shill for an entire island, this guy is it. But all of the searches turn up the same basic info you'd find in Esquire's vacation guide. Doesn't look like anybody has any first hand experience. Guess I'll have to toftt and report back. Gonna be a real hardship, but somebody's gotta do it. (ps...its not "the best in the world" for diving. It's very good, but there's better and closer. But none with the same topside attractions).

pokler

Power Bottom
And then there was this, from a guy with exactly 1 post:

If there was ever a shill for an entire island, this guy is it. But all of the searches turn up the same basic info you'd find in Esquire's vacation guide. Doesn't look like anybody has any first hand experience. Guess I'll have to toftt and report back. Gonna be a real hardship, but somebody's gotta do it. (ps...its not "the best in the world" for diving. It's very good, but there's better and closer. But none with the same topside attractions).
TOFTT ? What if it is a Campo Stingo ?

Ok if you insist.
Campo is a converted military base with high security. one way in and out. Metal scan on and pat down on entry. Many security guards walking around 24/7 bar and restaurant, and internet.
By Dutch law the chicas are medically screened weekly
I have been to Campo dozens of times. 4 times this year . In April I took a room ( I know the manager) at Campo and only left to go the market.
There is one fellow I met that has been living there for 7 years. The girls that pose for photos are desperate, the hot ones you never see a photo.

During the day the chicas that need money are on the stroll or sitting in their studios with the door openThe show starts around 8 Pm if you have not made prior arrangements the night before. The good chicas only work at night.
Over the door of each girls studio is a red light . If it is on they are busy. Walk around the 75 cabanas, they are split into 2 studios, and see whose
light is always on.. Some guys take out a hot chica for a week or more. My friend does this. I also have a friend who is local to the island so I get the
skinny who is hot and who is not. I do run into chicas that I have met on other Dutch islands as they do the circuit. They have memories like computers it is amazing. I walked into a club in St Maarten and a chica came flying across the room and jumped into my arms. I had her last 4 years ago and we spent some time on my boat. Amazing memories

The fee is something like 28 dollars if you use Guilders to pay. That is for the half . I have always paid 80-100 for he hour and the chica give me their all. There is no sense in flying there and then being cheap, they get payback in the room. There are some amazingly talented chicas that I have come across. I went down to Campo when my friend told me to fly down Immediately. Between he and I we had her busy for a week. She was the chica in my last avatar before this one. There is another chica who is the queen of BBBJ's. Many people have followed her all around south America just for a bbbj.

My last visit I came across Annie. a 90 lb spinner young 28 and very cute . she was so tight it was amazing. when she did cowgirl, the only thing that touched my body was her tight pussi on my dick. She literally levitated above me. I flew to Bogota a few weeks ago just to spend 3 days with her, she is my ATF . I also visited a chica I met in St Maarten.

If you are patient and observant you can get some amazing sex down there However if you are thinking with your dick it will be a so so experience. Just wait and watch.

Ss a ps if you find a good one get their local number and their Colombian number--you never know wher they will show up.. They also love to use WhatsApp

I was reading the older posts. Yes you can get FS for $28- however they are the feo and gorditas. (ugly and fat) . 50 will definitely get you FS.
You really have to hang tight and pay attention and you will find stellar putas.

The reason they are there is that if they worked in St Maarten they can't return for a year. So they go to another island.
Aruba in the red light area, St Nicolas, is a shit hole, yet you will find hotties working there , again for the visa reason.
The only island to avoid is Bonaire as there was only one brothel there and the chica can only stay for a month.

The place to go in season is St Maarten and in particular Carolinas , and second is Hypnotique.. Carolinas has 40-50 chicas 4-5 -10's 15-9's 15- 8's and the rest assorted.
All the chicas I have met want to work at Carolinas. However many start in Aruba, or Curacao as it is closer to Colombia I like Colombianas for the most part.

ptalover, THANK YOU for the outstanding information. So in short, the ideal Caribbean vacation would be St Maarten's in season at Carolinas and Hypnotique, followed by Campo Alegre after 8pm. Also can you repost your old avatar as I really admired it and it will motivate me to book the next flight out.

pta, you change your avatar every 10 days...how could you have forgotten how to do it now? As long as you're logged into UG, mouse over your username on the bar at the top of the page on the right side, then select Avatar in the left column. This will bring up the Avatar Editor. Click on Choose File and then select a picture on your computer. That's it.