Campo Alegre, Curacao

Just curious to know if anyone has been here. I've been to Curacao twice; the first time, I didn't know it existed. The second time, I wasn't able to fit in some time away from the SO to get there. I'm planning to go again next year, and this time I"ll definitely make it work somehow (I'm a diver, and my SO is not, so I'm thinking that one day when I leave for my regular 3 hour morning dive trips, I'll just make it a muff dive instead).
If you're not familiar with it, Campo Alegre is a legal brothel, set us as a secured walled compound with 120+ women. You pay about $10 to get in, and the going rate for FS is about $35. It's open 24/7, with a bar, restaurant, etc. I repeat. 120 mostly latina and mixed women. $35. 24/7. Legal.
Can you say "Died and gone to heaven?"

You must be looking at different pics than the ones I found. I'm certain tons of guys would jump at this. So much so that I'm thinking of starting a tour to there.

C'mon, man. This is a P4P board. The reality is that there are no girls in NY providing for $35 no matter what they look like.
@ 35 bucks a pop for these ladies, I bet I could fill a cruise ship with just the lurkers from here.
Ok, If you must have P4P then I get your point.

Not all of can wow the ladies by regaling them with tales of travel as the Most Interesting Man in the World did. Now that you're retired, let's see if they still come flocking to you without a wad of cash in your hand.

Don't go on Tuesday night.
Is that ladies night? I know there's one night it's open for ladies. As far as the price, you can't compare $35 there to $35 here. Its 40 miles from South America, not 40 miles from Manhattan. And with Venezuela collapsing, I'm sure there's no shortage of women looking for work. I gotta figure with 120 women to pick from, you're sure to find something to your liking. (With the possible exception of the middle on the left, I'll take any of the below, just the way they are. In fact, I'll take all 5, and get change back from my $200).

In all fairness to Exiled, I may have been mistaken when I said FS for $35. Although 35 is the advertised entry level price point, its certainly possible thats for entry level service, i.e. a BJ. And $35 for a BJ is in no way ridiculously cheap by world standards. But still, a BJ for $35 from your choice of over 100 women, tested weekly for STDs, in a legal setting, is a helluva good deal. And assuming its just a BJ for 35, how much could FS be? In any event, that's why I asked: Has anyone been?
(Banacek, if anyone wants to get certified and start a Utopia Dive Club, I'm more than happy to assist, and I think this would make a great destination for the annual cub dive).