camile jones

Saw Camile about a month ago in Westbury.
Not typically my type, but something about her. She is smart and that adds points for me. Kinky too. DFK, bbj, greek. I will repeat and I definitely recommend. Same rate as Chillidawg

So i can finally scratch camile off my list! Had the chance to see her not to long ago. Set up neet thru phone got to location have room #. Got up to the room and she opens up the door, she had on a black lingerie with the biggest boobs ive ever seen lol. We talked a bit and put the$$ on the counter. 200 for the half which is usually for me to pay for just hh but since im new to her i didn't sweat it. Anyways we kissed a bit but nothing crazy then i layed her down and went to lunch which she was decent and all but the only thing that threw me off a bit was her hair down there, it was a bit long and i don't mind some hair but it just kept getting in the way a bit lol Anyways after a few min it was my turn and this is where she shines!! Damm can she give some good head, she sucked me off good and made it super wet just the way i like it sloppy with alot of spit after a few min told her i want to fuck, she threw the rubber on and told her to lay down as i started fucking her holding one leg up with my arm it was nice and wet , after a bit told her to switch to doggy and started pounding her from behind for a bit and finally busted in the bag. She was nice enough to let me use her shower. Chatted a bit while i was getting dressed and was out the door. All in all it was a good session and i would repeat but I'll probably ask for a repeat client discount at 150$ lol.