Caffelegs / Ironbound

I might get ripped for asking a question like this - but what's the story with this place? It seems like it could have (or had) possibilities. I drove by and it was open, but it ain't the rosiest neighborhood and there was some wild-eyed fellow in front of the door that I didn't really want to tangle with. Any experiences?

I have stopped in there but never got a priate dance. I have to believe there is potential there. No liquor is served just coffee and soft drinks.

i didn't know this place was still open. i had gone pretty frequently 2 or 3 years ago and always had a real good time for a real good price. While the neighborhood isn't the greatest it is safe to go

We stopped by one fine afternoon and entered the joint. It was dark and there were three fat Spanish Ladies there. We ordered cappacinos where were about $4 and very good. The music was a tad too loud.

A private dance was $20 and the booth was $10.

If they were to get younger chicas in there, lower the music a notch, and charge only $20 a dance, this place would be a very big hit.

I gave it a look

I worked up the nerve to park the car and walk to the door today. I came from one side to avoid dealing with the crackhead guy posted at the door (not sure if he's just a beggar or somehow associated with the joint; assuming the former). I opened the door and it was extremely dark and seemed much smaller on the inside than it looks on the outside. I took a few steps in and notice almost no action, but could see a few older/chubby chicas huddled in what looked to be a kitchen. I stood there frozen for a few seconds debating whether to go in.. I didn't see anyone else except maybe some guy sitting along right side of the room, maybe alone maybe not. I didn't want to be the center of the attention of the chicas so I turned tail like a giant pussy and split. I wish I had a clue as to when this place is busier... maybe lunchtime?

I worked up the nerve to park the car and walk to the door today. I came from one side to avoid dealing with the crackhead guy posted at the door (not sure if he's just a beggar or somehow associated with the joint; assuming the former). I opened the door and it was extremely dark and seemed much smaller on the inside than it looks on the outside. I took a few steps in and notice almost no action, but could see a few older/chubby chicas huddled in what looked to be a kitchen. I stood there frozen for a few seconds debating whether to go in.. I didn't see anyone else except maybe some guy sitting along right side of the room, maybe alone maybe not. I didn't want to be the center of the attention of the chicas so I turned tail like a giant pussy and split. I wish I had a clue as to when this place is busier... maybe lunchtime?
oh, you're breaking my heart. I was all set to hear a hot review with the fatsters triple teaming you...but ya wussed : (

For the record, I would've done the same thing.

The hot latinas live in the Ironbound, they usually dont work there, AFAIK

Brazilians are horny women but even they find it awkward to have an uncle or cousin come in asking for a handy.

Most of the girls that work there are Dominicans and Columbians who live in North Newark, Union City etc. Carla, who are great natural tits is form Queens. You will have a few local Brazilians working there, but not many. The club has gotten better over the last few months. They have some really hot girls working the night shift. Not a bad place but would be great if you could get a beer there.

- Hey...
I have been "dating" the idea of stopping in here on my days off. I see the facebook page says that it is BYOB (with a charge). I also heard that the place is topless, is that true? This thread is old I know but I found it on a google search...

Are the lap dances any good?
Are they topless as well?
How much "fun" can I have? lol

Last edited: