Cafe Al (formerly Cafe Royale) Farmingdale

I haven't been to a titty bar in a long time but I finished work and a couple of guys wanted to hit this place up. Monday night at like 1AM (guess it could be Tuesday morning) it was kinda dead. There were about 10 dancers and about 4 guys including us. It was nice but some white latina wanted me to pay $30 for a lapdance. I said no but I haven't been to these places in over a decade. I guess the price could have gone up but I'm not paying it still.

First Time Poster. I stopped in here Wednesday afternoon for a drink before heading home. The lineup was regular (I stop in every couple weeks in the afternoon). There was one new girl, I believe Kathy was her name. Hispanic, with almost Asian looking face. Her English was perfect although she wasn't born here. We had a beer together and when she got up to use the bathroom I noticed the ass this girl was towing along was incredible! I have never gone in the back here in the afternoon, but knew that I had to see what she was about. She was grabbing Junior at the bar and giving me all indications that more was available. I headed back, knowing the damage would be more than I usually pay for half hour, and with the house fee I dropped 300 in total. CBJ was pretty good, not great, lap dance was very good, mostly because of free roaming on the beautiful ass she has and she didn't limit much else. Some dfk, fiv, and plenty of roaming. Overall, it was a nice afternoon. I didn't even inquire about FS because in reality I was limited on time, and everything else felt great, it just didn't get there. She mentioned she works there maybe 4 or 5 times a year when she in in Long Island, but didn't really indicate any special dates she would be there, so unfortunately for those of you who might want to go see her, it may be difficult to nail down.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with others there in the back. There is a beautiful Dominican (briefly mentioned here in the past) and a cute tiny blonde Colombian there who seems to go in the back more often. Maybe someone can shed some light on extras available and cost.

Thanks, look forward to sharing more!

billyS

Reign of Terror
First Time Poster. I stopped in here Wednesday afternoon for a drink before heading home. The lineup was regular (I stop in every couple weeks in the afternoon). There was one new girl, I believe Kathy was her name. Hispanic, with almost Asian looking face. Her English was perfect although she wasn't born here. We had a beer together and when she got up to use the bathroom I noticed the ass this girl was towing along was incredible! I have never gone in the back here in the afternoon, but knew that I had to see what she was about. She was grabbing Junior at the bar and giving me all indications that more was available. I headed back, knowing the damage would be more than I usually pay for half hour, and with the house fee I dropped 300 in total. CBJ was pretty good, not great, lap dance was very good, mostly because of free roaming on the beautiful ass she has and she didn't limit much else. Some dfk, fiv, and plenty of roaming. Overall, it was a nice afternoon. I didn't even inquire about FS because in reality I was limited on time, and everything else felt great, it just didn't get there. She mentioned she works there maybe 4 or 5 times a year when she in in Long Island, but didn't really indicate any special dates she would be there, so unfortunately for those of you who might want to go see her, it may be difficult to nail down.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with others there in the back. There is a beautiful Dominican (briefly mentioned here in the past) and a cute tiny blonde Colombian there who seems to go in the back more often. Maybe someone can shed some light on extras available and cost.

Thanks, look forward to sharing more!
Was there for a bachelor party over the summer and a friend got full service from a hot Colombian. Valerie.
Blonde, fake tits. With room and her fee he paid $350. Covered FS.

Used to frequent that place a lot when I worked down the road used to see a regular girl that used to work there not real pretty but had a rocking body of course thing started out slow CBJ 80 BBBJ 100 CFS 175 then but that was before the name changes...saw her a few times a month after about 6 months she would discount me but I always made sure I took care of her

Used to frequent that place a lot when I worked down the road used to see a regular girl that used to work there not real pretty but had a rocking body of course thing started out slow CBJ 80 BBBJ 100 CFS 175 then but that was before the name changes...saw her a few times a month after about 6 months she would discount me but I always made sure I took care of her
Is Melissa still around?

I went to Mirage Friday (3rd) night about 10 PM. Security took temperature before entry and shake down. Was told mask was mandatory unless you’re having a drink.
$20 at booth.
All staff wore a mask and all girls had fancy/glitter masks on including stage dancer. More girls then men.
only half the men at bar wore mask and stools were spaced apart. Several bottles of sanitizers all over bar top locations.
I stayed couple hours chatting with attractive Colombian, DR, and WoCs. Spoke either through mask or dropped temporarily. I bought a few of them drinks and waited until the right one for lap dance.
In walked a beautiful black woman Eve 24 with body to die for. Local girl she claimed as we talked at bar after she danced on stage.
paid $30 and 10 tip lap dance.
She grabbed me some and we talked looking for takeout. Told me she wanted $1000 (!). Said she could tell I was rich. (Not). Explained to her she was overpricing herself. Oh well nice try. No Covid desperate for money discount.
after leaving I washed up and thought how unusual it all was.
I’m not much of strip club guy but it was a quick night out as careful as possible.

I do remember Speaking with a Melissa but not sure her background. There was an attractive military woman who claimed she worked Fort Hamilton who was very shapely and athletic pole dancer. She left shortly after her stage act before midnight.

Is this where Latina MILF Melissa works sometimes she appears then disappears for months years then reappears again earlier this year and late last year some saying she out on weight etc?