But, Why???

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
The big game they play at SC's and ficha's - you give them a big bill and they run away with the change, or you get change for a smaller bill.
I was at a diner on Monday. The guy handed me the worng change (about $12 in my favor). When I pointed it out to him, you would have thought I was Mother Teresa. Honesty is appreciated...

Gavy

The problem, Eddie, is that your initial posts made it sound that you were being unfair with the SWs you were dealing with. When you explained further it made more sense.
I have been treated more unfairly by SW's, then I have treated them. Now what do you call an undercover SW, who you do not solicate, but by virtue of driving by and talking to them you get locked up?

I would call them the lowest peice of shit on earth.

I have been treated more unfairly by SW's, then I have treated them. Now what do you call an undercover SW, who you do not solicate, but by virtue of driving by and talking to them you get locked up?

I would call them the lowest peice of shit on earth.
One has nothing to do with the other. Apples and oranges.

You can not justify unfair behavior against others by saying, "Well, some have been unfair to me so it is OK that I am unfair to others."

You can justify action against those being unfair to you by saying, "I've been a fair person, so I feel justified in seeking fairness for myself."

One has nothing to do with the other. Apples and oranges.

You can not justify unfair behavior against others by saying, "Well, some have been unfair to me so it is OK that I am unfair to others."
I think you are not understanding me. I am not unfair to SW's just because they are unfair to me.

When people are unfair to me, I stay away from them, now SW...

Thats another story.

Well, many people these days seem to be more frightened, selfish and needy.

It's probably more heightened among the women in the sex industry because of the attitudes of society and the way many men treat them.

I'm not surprised by the way many people treat others. It's sad and sometimes, disheartening. But for every nine knuckleheads I meet, there's a tenth that's like a gem. Makes the day worthwhile, so to speak.

This is not going to be popular, but if you objectively look at the totality of any P4P transaction (the entire circumstances surrounding both sides), there is bound to be a significant amount of darkness or sadness. To throw around insults is often pretty redundant.