But tell me how you really feel.....

I’m really tired of this cocksucker Billy trying to impose his incel-like views and starting trouble on a consistent basis when there’s something he don’t like on this forum.
Always angry and ready to start trouble when you hurt his feelings or have different views.
Guess that’s what happens when you’re a walking corpse old fuck and Asian-cuckboy -beta-ladyboy.
Knock you the FUCK OUT if you dare to attend any of the Slicky private parties.

Not to mention the constant sucking off from scared-goofy-lackeys on this forums who constantly upvote or like any of his responses even though he’s made an of himself just to suck up to him.

YOU GONNA DELETE this BILLY-bitch boy!
Or you’re quivering with you’re tiny lol Asian cock.

FAGGOT ASS CORNHOLING COCKSUCKER BILLY!

billyS

Reign of Terror
FWIW, the original post here was deleted in another thread but I decided I wanted the rest of the board to see the crazy shit that goes on behind the scenes.

It's a new handle but it's probably one of three guys who were banned or previously had a bad problem with me because they couldn't understand that they had to follow the rules.

FWIW, the original post here was deleted in another thread but I decided I wanted the rest of the board to see the crazy shit that goes on behind the scenes.

It's a new handle but it's probably one of three guys who were banned or previously had a bad problem with me because they couldn't understand that they had to follow the rules.
Hey Billy, As you know, I have, in the past flown off the handle because I thought something was too strict or incomprehensible to me. I would never threaten to cause harm or create new accounts. I’m an idiot sometimes but I’m not a sociopath like whoever this guy is. In case he doesn’t get it. This forum has rules and you are a gatekeeper. I had to put my two cents after following this crazy thread. I’m certain that you will not be phased by Mr. Crazy. Thanks for allowing me to have a say.
Be Well
Nutty Out

Billy-girl the girl who cried wolf, editing posts huh?
A lil coward behind the scenes, don’t worry screenshot of my responses are on my phone so I can show proof on AMP how you change original posts by users to whatever you want.
I know exactly how you look, few of the providers here and have provided me that info already too.
I’m coming for you billy, oh billy!
It’s Noid no it’s Scotty it’s me whoever the fuck you want me to be you quivering slimey greasy senile old cocksucker.
Mother nature is gonna take you out soon with how old and fragile you are, I win regardless.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hmmm, could be The Senator/JJ Dynamite among other aliases.
But that would be stupid on his part because he knows I have his real name, address and his mother's address thanks to a spurned massage girl who is famous for outting guys.

So no probably not him.