But I'm $400

Good story. You totally screwed up, dadday! 400 is 400. Jen was right.
You are only worth what your customers can afford to pay you. In 2006 people had a lot of disposable income... not so much today. If "Jen" can get her 400 today and her demand hasnt dropped good for her.... I seriously doubt that is the case though...

Jumping forward to today. I dont have the disable income i had back 06'...who does? However, i still want what i want, and i pay the toll. Meaning.. i havent seen much or any discounted higher end providers. The good ones are like friggin' gas. Price just goes up, never goes down... until of course they get too old in which case hopefully they will have saved enough to do something else.

Last edited:
It's funny ... I can remember several years ago 30 minutes in the VIP at some of these clubs was maybe like $100 to $150. Now it is easily double that. I guess they charge it because they can get it. They must be getting much less business than they used to. I would love to know their sales figures.

It's funny ... I can remember several years ago 30 minutes in the VIP at some of these clubs was maybe like $100 to $150. Now it is easily double that. I guess they charge it because they can get it. They must be getting much less business than they used to. I would love to know their sales figures.
Dear Steve,

Very easy to do. Just look at a 5 year stock chart for RICK. That will help you I think.

Your pal,

h4c

Nice to see you are still around.
Sorry to resurrect this, Slink but is that 50/50 split typical? Because the high end Manhattan charge more and do more, but are still only getting 200??! Thats nuts! And it proves the point you made, that its the pride coming into play.

Whats even crazier about the story is that maybe the guy would have been okay parting with 300, just between the 2 of them, and she could have kept it all.

pokler

Power Bottom
Back when I was running one of my outcall places, I was "strictly private" in the we did no public advertising and only took new clients by referral. As such, I kept reasonably extensive records on my clients: how often they called, what they liked and didn't like, what days and times they called; all that stuff. A lot of these guys had variable incomes (stock brokers, business owners, etc.), so sometimes they would go on tears and sometimes I would not hear from them for a while. If a guy was a good, regular customer, but fell off the radar, I would call to see what was going on (Did I screw up and he's pissed off? Did he stop "doing this"?). Remember, this was a private deal, and these guys expected calls from me, so it wasn't the same as some OTR agency cold calling today. I would regularly call these guys to tell them about a new girl who I thought they might like, or even to offer them tickets to converts or sporting events which I new they were interested in (one of my office mates was a ticket broker).

Well, the following happened a number of times: I call a guy who hasn't been heard from in a few months:

Me: "Fred, how are you? I haven't heard from you in a while, is everything ok?"
Fred: "The market is killing me. I love your girls, but I'm short on cash."

Note: At that time, we were "high end" at $400 and hour

Me:" Sorry to hear that Fred. You know you are one of my best guys and I'd like to help you out. How about if I send you one of my girls, but I'll eat my end of the fee so it will be half price?"
Fred:"Really? You'd do that? How are you going to make any money?"
Me:"By keeping good customers like you. Who would you like to see?".
Fred:"Is Jennifer still working with you? I loved her."
Me:"No problem"
Fred:"Tomorrow, my place 8PM?"
Me: "You got it"

Then:

Me:"Hi, Jen"
J:"Hi, daddy"
Me:"I told you I hate that"
J:"Yes, daddy"
Me:"Fuck you"
J:"I keep waiting for that"
Me:"Enough already"
J:"Ok, daddy"
Me:"You remember Fred?"
J:"Yeah, what happened to him? I need his money"
Me:"You're seeing him tomorrow at 8PM"
J:"Good, I need an easy appointment"
Me:"OK, here's the deal. He's had some financial setbacks, so instead of taking $400 from him and bringing me back my $200, he's going to give you $200 and you keep all of it"
J:"Ummmmmm.........."
Me:"Um, what?"
J:"I can't do that"
Me:"Why not?"
J:"I get $400"
Me:"No, you get $200 and I get $200. You're getting what you always get"
J:"You don't understand"
Me:"What don't I understand?"
J:"I get $400"

You see, it's not just the money she walks away with. The money represents a lot of things, one of which is her sense of self value / self worth. And her place in the pecking order is that she's a "$400 an hour girl" (which at that point in time was the equivalent of a $1,200 an hour girl today). It's not always the actual money; sometimes it's what the money represents.
Somehow stumbled upon this 15 yrs old post.
Very insightful.

Somehow stumbled upon this 15 yrs old post.
Very insightful.
Funny, I remembered the post you found from way back when I was reading the recent posts about providers adjusting their rates for inflation but I was too lazy to figure out how to search for it w/o getting 1000 false hits to find it.

Just curious — did that (the inflation) thread remind you of @slinky original post?
When I read it in 2007 I knew that UG was simply not your usual whoreboard.

pokler

Power Bottom
Funny, I remembered the post you found from way back when I was reading the recent posts about providers adjusting their rates for inflation but I was too lazy to figure out how to search for it w/o getting 1000 false hits to find it.

Just curious — did that (the inflation) thread remind you of @slinky original post?
When I read it in 2007 I knew that UG was simply not your usual whoreboard.
No .. I was just randomly looking at old postings. This one pre dates my joining UG by four years .

FWIW
The value of $400 15 years ago is equivalent to $575 in todays dollars .. ( government inflation calculator, 2.2% per year ) Looking at it from that perspective it does not seem like a whole lot, but the cost of things seems to have gone up much higher

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
FWIW
The value of $400 15 years ago is equivalent to $575 in todays dollars .. ( government inflation calculator, 2.2% per year ) Looking at it from that perspective it does not seem like a whole lot, but the cost of things seems to have gone up much higher
But it wasn't 15 years ago. Slinky Bender said he was talking about a time long before 2007. In 2007, he calculated that $400 was worth $1200 then. So now, you would have to calculate that inflation factor on $1200, not $400.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Last week I got a woman an interview at an incall. Today I followed up to see if she got the job.

Me: Did you ever try that spot?

Her: Yeah I went there on Thursday.
I'm gonna send them some photos, I keep getting distracted.

Me: And? Were they busy? How did you do? What name did she give you?

Her:I haven't worked yet.

Me: Oh ok

Her: The rates are $150/hr which is like a third of what I charge independently.

Me: Well, ?$300? Is the rate, right?

Her:Yeah
And they take half which is a pretty wild commission.
But I will give it a shot.

Me:I hope you do well there. I don't have any piece of it so I'm just trying to do both parties a favor. If it's not for you I apologize. Make sure you know what they expect and vice versa.

Her:Yeah for sure, I appreciate it!
If you ever want some company let me know, I will give a dealio

Me: Talk to me

Her: $250/hr - I offer massage, bbbj, daty, 69, cfs

Me: How is that a dealio?

Her: I charge $450 on tryst

Me: But you just said you will be getting 150...

Her: Yeah but through the agency it's $300.
Just thought I would offer!
Like I would come to you for $250

Me:You're welcome for the referral, I hope you make bank there.

Her: Thank you, I hope so!