Busted!!!!

Saw this on News 12. From the pics of the 3 (alleged) massueses i do not feel the UG community will feel much of a loss....

09/21/12) WEST BABYLON - Police say an illegal massage parlor has been busted near West Babylon Junior High School.

Police arrested the three women from Flushing at the Green Health Spa on Route 109 yesterday afternoon.

The women were caught after an undercover investigation.

The women are being arraigned this morning facing charges ranging from prostitution to unauthorized practice of a profession.

i acctually went to this place back a month ago but i couldnt log on ug so i never posted about it but there wasnt much to brag about ladys were old and ugly it was 9pm on a sunday i felt like gettting a massage with a tug so i went there parked in rear but couldnt see there door went threw front left threw rear wow big take down for 5 oh 3 old harmless asain ladys

yes yes i had the one in the middle other one to left younger one is who i wanted but was busy behind a desk talking on cell phone .i dont think they bothered nieghbors cause they were facing rt 109 and back the houses cant really see buildings .could be the stores next to them get pissed seeing guys go in n out they get a hunch rub n tugs is going on. .poor ladies got a arrest record now they cant get a state job

there ad is up today on bp . new girls allready i didnt call to check kinda risky even if there open to go there
Probably safer right now than it was before. There's no PR value in busting the joint again so soon.

One phone call to Flushing and the place is restocked overnight.

3.) three, no four, scotch and soda's on a row.
Undoubtedly the mamasan.

And #2 surely looks better with her makeup.

Probably safer right now than it was before. There's no PR value in busting the joint again so soon.

Not so sure about that. If a pol is looking for some face-time and pretend to show his constituents that he's actually doing something, which only occurs around election time.. what better way to get Newsday or news12 down there and show how blatant the "problem" is. .and how he's on top of the situation..or on top of one of the girls lol

what do you think they do to the mongers that r in there laying naked on the table. Have anyone been in a situation like that, Would scare the crap out of me.
There isn't alot they can do to you unless (1) you have outstanding warrants, (2) they actually walk in and see your dick inside one of the women, or (3) you behave like an asshole and give them a reason to want to fuck with you.

Be polite, tell them you were there for a massage. Don't tell them anything more than that.

i have

There isn't alot they can do to you unless (1) you have outstanding warrants, (2) they actually walk in and see your dick inside one of the women, or (3) you behave like an asshole and give them a reason to want to fuck with you.

Be polite, tell them you were there for a massage. Don't tell them anything more than that.
on route 112 over 7 years ago. unmarked pulled me over then surrounded.....whitey cop tried to play tough, so did I got nada from me...then old detective played on the religious stickers on my car(old car and those stickers mine), anyway, he didn't want me, jsut the girls and no warrants on me, no arrests, just left me alone and went away scott free. Cops play tough, play smart...I do all the time.....