Burner Phone or Prepaid etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the history of prior threads on UG and didn’t see this topic. Can anyone recommend where to get a burner or prepaid phone? I keep seeing trac phone but I could use advice what to get and where to go. Don’t want to spend a lot. Thx a lot.

I looked at the history of prior threads on UG and didn’t see this topic. Can anyone recommend where to get a burner or prepaid phone? I keep seeing trac phone but I could use advice what to get and where to go. Don’t want to spend a lot. Thx a lot.
You didn't look hard enough

You didn't look hard enough
Entire thread of posts.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/burner-phones.51031/page-15#post-1276056

Also if you search "Google Voice", you'll get lots of hits on burner phones, and those of us that us our real phones in incognito and costs nothing beyond the your current cell phone bills. However keep in mind that if your trying to hide from law enforcement and not just your significant other, your burner phone is just as easy to identify you as incognito/Google voice.. as most people keep the phones on nearby to each other, and/or license plate readers and cell towers can connect the dots for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.