Bumping threads...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
This is going to sound real picky and I expect to get flamed for it because I used to "bump" threads all the time. Recently, I started "searching" for information on topics here on UG instead of starting a completely new thread.

Right now, there are two threads dedicatted to "Irish" girls and where to find them; there are 4 or 5 threads about how people picked their "handles"...

If we all started to use the "search" option, perhaps we wouldn't have so many different threads dedicated to essentially the same thing. You can even use the "search" option within a thread to get even more specific posts about information you want.

Just my two cents...flame away.

Gavy
(Mr. Off-topic)

This is going to sound real picky and I expect to get flamed for it because I used to "bump" threads all the time. Recently, I started "searching" for information on topics here on UG instead of starting a completely new thread.

Right now, there are two threads dedicatted to "Irish" girls and where to find them; there are 4 or 5 threads about how people picked their "handles"...

If we all started to use the "search" option, perhaps we wouldn't have so many different threads dedicated to essentially the same thing. You can even use the "search" option within a thread to get even more specific posts about information you want.

Just my two cents...flame away.

Gavy
(Mr. Off-topic)

You are a friend of Bunyan so I never will flame you. Bump away!