Bullying in the NFL

Seattle should sign Incognito, teach him to play defensive end and line him up against Martin when they play twice a year. Richie should grab a refs flag and throw it prior to a play and say... "that's for the personal foul I'm about to commit".

"fuck Tebow". That about says it all. I decried that an athlete should be adored for the sole fact that he is gay. I don't think anybody's rights should be denied. I don't think anybody should be discriminated against. That includes Christians .... you come back with "Fuck Tebow". That is about as closed minded and discriminating as you can get.

Congrats Emily ... you further solidified your closed minded extremist reputation. That's OK .... God still loves you.

By the way ... I am not overtly religious ... I just figured the "God loves you" would send you over the edge!!!
Being a zealot I this country has never been frowned upon, they were never rounded up in meeting places and put in prisons for just being who they were born to be. Stop your nonsense, radical Christian were never and will never be persecuted in this country unlike same sex orientated who lived in hiding in fear of incarceration or worse. You are closed minded and delusional to believe being a open and out Christian in this country was ever a dangerous thing. I don't need the love of an imaginary sky daddy, love comes from being a good human not reading scriptures from an old book. As a public figure admitting you are one of the persecuted in hopes to release others from the fear is true brave, a home schooled zealot m writing psalms under your eyes and thanking sky daddy for touchdowns is stupid. I'm not extreme and you know it, I'm an average atheist and our numbers are growing despite all the conservative religious right invasive attempts to make our free secular democracy a theological totalitarian state.

Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Jonathon Martin has single handedly ruined the NFL and probably all of sports....FOREVER. Two players whose only crime was laughing at the class clown (they laughed at what Incognito did) now have to undergo medical and psychological exams before they can return to the playing field and even then they will probably face lengthy suspensions...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...e-pouncey-john-jerry-must-undergo-evaluations

This is one of those things gays are going to have to curb if they want equal respect......When a player gets drafted he kisses his mom and then his GF, but he doesn't smear cake in their face like it's a fucking wedding.

You can't make this stuff up. I just read in Newsday Jonathon Martins comments about Lebron cramping up the other night. This half a finocchio had the temerity to say that Lebron needed to toughen up. This from a guy, who if you call him a name goes off to sulk and doesn't want to play anymore.

I can't wait to see how he's treated on the field. Can't throw flags on def ends who pile drive him into the ground... cause thats
what they're paid to do.