BubblesGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 718-799-2485

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience, most girls when they see you didnt cum, will say "Lay back, I got this" or something to that effect, and will bbbj for however long it takes me untill to my amazement I do cum.

Yui
$340 1hr + $100 bbfs + $40 tip

been eyeing Yui for a bit of time. Slender woman, a cups, very petite. Shaved. Very cute. Limited English but enough to get by.
Got the appointment and headed over. I always wonder what that doorman thinks at the place. I think he is only there M-F during the day time.
It’s the second time I’ve been there and I was surprised that they had the entire floor. I went to the side without the desk.
Yui came out of her room and got me. In the room, she had a piece of paper with her prices on it. I saw the website so I already knew the prices. I just handed over the money. Told her I wanted no condom. She said okay.

I undressed myself. Unfortunately, no dfk or warm up bbbj. Off to the shower, but there was no hot water so we went back to the room.

I had showered at home, so we decided on some wet towelettes and some santizer spray. Haha. She started with some motorboat nipple licking that felt nice. Then some ball licking that was really nice. She was looking up which made it pretty sexy as well. Her bbbj was nice and wet. Not much DT but I prefer wet and sloppy.

after a few minutes of her blowing me and looking up at me with my dick in her mouth, I was rock hard. She climbed up and slowly worked it in to her shaved kitty. She rode a few minutes and I told her I wanted to eat her for a bit. Laid her on her back and tasted her pussy for a little bit. Not a big lube fan so I wanted her to get some natural lubricant before getting deep inside her.

Came back up and spread her legs and slowly entered her. Started off slowly and was able to get deep inside her and she was able to take it harder. Pumped away and she felt great. She told me not to come inside her, so I pulled out. She put her hand up to block me from shooting it to her face. It was pretty funny to see. Shot on her stomach and tits.
We cleaned up and chatted a bit. She never stopped playing with my dick so after 15 minutes or so I was ready again. She climbed up for some CG and then I turned her over and pounded away until I pulled out again and shot on her stomach.

more wet wipes and got dressed. I’d see her again because she was really cute!!

Else.

I saw her profile on their website and decided I try her out and take one for the team. I was half expecting it to be a dud experience. The summery is that it was somewhat disappointing but it could have been worse.

I was led to her room. She is pretty young with a nice looking face. I like them thin and she was not thin. She was a E cup but her belly was not as large as I would have feared given that she was a E cup. Overall she was plenty attractive even given my bias toward thin girls. I tried to DFK her and she tried to deflect a couple of times before finally submitting to my advances. I asked for a quick shower and during the shower it was clear she was fairly new at this. Anyway she did give a below average BBBJ with some teeth in the shower.

We got back. I have her the $320 and we got into the session. It was clear that she was trying to evade a long DFK session but I mostly got my way on that eventually. She then did a ok BBBJ and BLS. Her inexperience showed. I asked for a RIM and she used a napkin to clean my ass a bit (that is fine) but it was also clear her RIM was a 50/50 RIM where half the time she RIM me with the napkin in between which clearly reduced how much I enjoyed this. Then I aske her to lay down and I fucked her mouth for around 10 minutes or so since laying down her body looks nicer and I can enjoy fucking her face while I looked down at her pretty face.

With around 35 minutes left without much I can ask her to do pleasure me I asked to fuck her missionary. Here she did a reasonable job. I fucked missionary for around 25 minutes straight and while she tried to get me to cum on the whole she showed good patience and did seem to enjoy herself. She evaded my DFK sometimes and accepted it other time but as the session went on and per pussy got wetter she did seem much more receptive to DFK. She did do a good job doing some very elementary dirty talking during this fuck session. She also enjoyed looking at the mirror with me while I fucked her.

With around 10 minutes I fucked her doggie for 3-4 minutes since it was clear she was getting tired from being fucked 25 minutes straight missionary. Then I asked her for CIM. She said that required a tip of $60. I said that for that sort of tip she will have to swallow. She reluctantly agreed and we got down to it. Her BBBJ technique got better but it was not great and it took another 3 minutes before I blew my load. I warned her the load will be large since I had not fucked my wife for a few days and it was enough for her to be able to swallow only some of it. That was fine my me and I handed over the $60 tip before leaving.

In summery. Elsa is young and attractive especially if you are into busty girls. Her DFK RIM and BBBJ are not great and you can argue delivered less than meets the eye. She can take a good pounding and her performance during missionary fucking was pretty good including being more receptive to DFK. Frankly $60 tip was not worth it because CIM should be standard but I guess I can reason that most of it was for the swallow which she partially did perform.

pokler

Power Bottom
Yui
$340 1hr + $100 bbfs + $40 tip

been eyeing Yui for a bit of time. Slender woman, a cups, very petite. Shaved. Very cute. Limited English but enough to get by.
Got the appointment and headed over. I always wonder what that doorman thinks at the place. I think he is only there M-F during the day time.
It’s the second time I’ve been there and I was surprised that they had the entire floor. I went to the side without the desk.
Yui came out of her room and got me. In the room, she had a piece of paper with her prices on it. I saw the website so I already knew the prices. I just handed over the money. Told her I wanted no condom. She said okay.

I undressed myself. Unfortunately, no dfk or warm up bbbj. Off to the shower, but there was no hot water so we went back to the room.

I had showered at home, so we decided on some wet towelettes and some santizer spray. Haha. She started with some motorboat nipple licking that felt nice. Then some ball licking that was really nice. She was looking up which made it pretty sexy as well. Her bbbj was nice and wet. Not much DT but I prefer wet and sloppy.

after a few minutes of her blowing me and looking up at me with my dick in her mouth, I was rock hard. She climbed up and slowly worked it in to her shaved kitty. She rode a few minutes and I told her I wanted to eat her for a bit. Laid her on her back and tasted her pussy for a little bit. Not a big lube fan so I wanted her to get some natural lubricant before getting deep inside her.

Came back up and spread her legs and slowly entered her. Started off slowly and was able to get deep inside her and she was able to take it harder. Pumped away and she felt great. She told me not to come inside her, so I pulled out. She put her hand up to block me from shooting it to her face. It was pretty funny to see. Shot on her stomach and tits.
We cleaned up and chatted a bit. She never stopped playing with my dick so after 15 minutes or so I was ready again. She climbed up for some CG and then I turned her over and pounded away until I pulled out again and shot on her stomach.

more wet wipes and got dressed. I’d see her again because she was really cute!!
You should of showered ( even tho you were clean) instead of that sanitizer wipes bs.
She would háve licked your ass if you did shower .

In summery. Elsa is young and attractive especially if you are into busty girls. Her DFK RIM and BBBJ are not great and you can argue delivered less than meets the eye. She can take a good pounding and her performance during missionary fucking was pretty good including being more receptive to DFK. Frankly $60 tip was not worth it because CIM should be standard but I guess I can reason that most of it was for the swallow which she partially did perform.
there is no standard. every girl has their own price and menu, that's why there's 320, 340, and 360 lately. Still doesn't sound worth a penny over $200. Lol

You should of showered ( even tho you were clean) instead of that sanitizer wipes bs.
She would háve licked your ass if you did shower .
We went to the shower for TS but the hot water wasn’t working. The other rooms there were busy as well on the other side of the floor.

Catching up.

Helen $340 for 30 min/pse

Never saw Jessica at Grace then I learned she's now Helen so I went for the ass job.

DfK to start, then to shower, then BBBJ DT (but I can't pop and I tell her to stop trying) and then she push me down on the bed and gave me a deep finger in ass job... she wanted to use toys (read DILDO) but I passed since I don't want to like it too much by accident.

I turn her over for power mish and she's trying to fuck me back from under which was pretty cool and she acted like she came and asked me to slow it down because she's sensitive but hell no I keep fucking her hard until she acted like she came again. I flipped her over for doggy because she does have a nice ass. (oh flat as fuck tits... A size). I railed her pussy from behind hard and then pull out to see if I can bang her ass. First she said more tips but I usually just bring enough money so I said can't do it and then she said just this once she'll let me get a taste of it so I enter her ass slowly then started up my jack hammer and completed it all in her ass. It's normally another $100 I'm told but I wasn't gonna spend that much money. See my other review for bbfs cip on at another place that I got free upgrades on a particular girl.

pokler

Power Bottom
Catching up.

Helen $340 for 30 min/pse

Never saw Jessica at Grace then I learned she's now Helen so I went for the ass job.

DfK to start, then to shower, then BBBJ DT (but I can't pop and I tell her to stop trying) and then she push me down on the bed and gave me a deep finger in ass job... she wanted to use toys (read DILDO) but I passed since I don't want to like it too much by accident.

I turn her over for power mish and she's trying to fuck me back from under which was pretty cool and she acted like she came and asked me to slow it down because she's sensitive but hell no I keep fucking her hard until she acted like she came again. I flipped her over for doggy because she does have a nice ass. (oh flat as fuck tits... A size). I railed her pussy from behind hard and then pull out to see if I can bang her ass. First she said more tips but I usually just bring enough money so I said can't do it and then she said just this once she'll let me get a taste of it so I enter her ass slowly then started up my jack hammer and completed it all in her ass. It's normally another $100 I'm told but I wasn't gonna spend that much money. See my other review for bbfs cip on at another place that I got free upgrades on a particular girl.
So I guess everyone will now want to sperm in her ass for free!

I railed her pussy from behind hard and then pull out to see if I can bang her ass. First she said more tips but I usually just bring enough money so I said can't do it and then she said just this once she'll let me get a taste of it so I enter her ass slowly then started up my jack hammer and completed it all in her ass.
bareback in the ass? also were you communicating in chinese or english?

AYA- Japanese/spanish OMG what a combo. under 5', english , a little dynamo.

Well I got in my reservation just under the sold out bookings.
She is a petite dynamo of pretty face and a perfect body, asian creamyness and latina booty.
I took the PSE upgrade. I came prepared via blue pill, dont usually need it but this was gonna be a double feature.
Table shower was wild, shes small and the p2p slide and bbbj I was holdig her like a love doll. First pop bbbjcim.
Back to the room, even w V I needed a short rest after the shower episode.
Cuddled then she was back on me and the PSE upgrade I got my $ worth.
We were both sweat drenched after. Showered together and dressed and I almost needed to be carried out haha.
Watch out for those little girls...

billyS

Reign of Terror

She is a petite dynamo of pretty face and a perfect body, asian creamyness and latina booty.
I took the PSE upgrade. I came prepared via blue pill, dont usually need it but this was gonna be a double feature.
Table shower was wild, shes small and the p2p slide and bbbj I was holdig her like a love doll. First pop bbbjcim.
We were both sweat drenched after. Showered together and dressed and I almost needed to be carried out haha.
What exactly did you get for PSE.
Because everyone has different interpretation.

Why don't you just tell us what you guys did to get all sweaty.

What acts were performed exactly to warrant it being called PSE? These are important details we need to know. Did you finish in her bare? Was it BBFS or what?

Sia $240/30min, bbbj, no daty (wtf - i know) then cfs mish and doggy.

YMMV, I think I went late in the day so I didn't get to do daty. She's a young good looking girl with a small thin trimmed bush. She's very new so you're not gonna get a sexual dynamo who knows how to suck your dick deep and hard or is she particularly good at kissing IMO but her pussy is fresh and tight. She only works 2 days a week so her pussy isn't getting stretched super fast for a new girl and she's legit in her early 20's.

Good fuck if you want to fuck a pretty college looking girl who's not great at sex but has a nice body (no tits but slim and nice ass to grab on for doggy). Like... VANILLA SEX. I know, who the fuck wants this but some of you might.

Skip if you want a sex kitten who knows how to fuck real good . maybe if you're brad pitt but I aint' so she just let me fuck her but didn't fuck me back like Victoria or Hara would.

What acts were performed exactly to warrant it being called PSE? These are important details we need to know. Did you finish in her bare? Was it BBFS or what?
My own PSE with her was BBS CIP. I'm guessing OP did of the Aya review did the same. I didn't post a review because I couldn't find this thread for a while and just found it again.

My Action Park Adventure Ride Bucketlist PSE with HELEN @ Bubblesgirls
I took the plunge and saw Helen, much reviewed, and I have to say I was pleasantly suprised how pretty/cute she is.
She gave me my price of admission ($340) and then some. I took the extra $100 excursion to the land of Greek too. How this little lady handled my european sausage I dont know but she did, and with flying colors . Not much english on her part but I wasnt there for casual conversation.
From the moment I entered the room, maybe 10 seconds passed and she was on her knees swallowing my cock while wearing her little white Tshirt and no panties.
The shower room was the next course...p2p, rimming and more rimming , bbbjcim.
I basically did everything you can do with a girl except I didnt daty for obvious reasons.
Also unlike many of my fellow reviewers, I do ENJOY rimming and assplay. Helen is the queen of that. TUMA for days, shes my little ass puppy.
We both enjoyed her toys too. Just note I like a vibrator on in my ass although I do keep it to a very small size haha. Try it youll like it.
Her rimming skills are expert level.
Round 2 in the bedroom. Shes petite and a spinner and has a lot of energy too.
Greek was more of a novelty for me, nice to try and it breaks up the session nicely, and with a little girl like Helen she looks like she was skewered on my pole and I could almost stand up and walk around with her like a helen kababob...haha not IRL. A little rough play too as she cheered me on. Nothing too heavy SM, just playing.
We finished oddly enough with her in CG, she milked and drained me and we collapsed together. Then a nice intimate shower cleanup together.
Shes a sweet and totally wild gal. Would visit again for bucket sequel...

billyS

Reign of Terror
My Action Park Adventure Ride Bucketlist PSE with HELEN @ Bubblesgirls
I took the plunge and saw Helen, much reviewed, and I have to say I was pleasantly suprised how pretty/cute she is.
She gave me my price of admission ($340) and then some. I took the extra $100 excursion to the land of Greek too. How this little lady handled my european sausage I dont know but she did, and with flying colors . Not much english on her part but I wasnt there for casual conversation.
From the moment I entered the room, maybe 10 seconds passed and she was on her knees swallowing my cock while wearing her little white Tshirt and no panties.
The shower room was the next course...p2p, rimming and more rimming , bbbjcim.
I basically did everything you can do with a girl except I didnt daty for obvious reasons.
Also unlike many of my fellow reviewers, I do ENJOY rimming and assplay. Helen is the queen of that. TUMA for days, shes my little ass puppy.
We both enjoyed her toys too. Just note I like a vibrator on in my ass although I do keep it to a very small size haha. Try it youll like it.
Her rimming skills are expert level.
Round 2 in the bedroom. Shes petite and a spinner and has a lot of energy too.
Greek was more of a novelty for me, nice to try and it breaks up the session nicely, and with a little girl like Helen she looks like she was skewered on my pole and I could almost stand up and walk around with her like a helen kababob...haha not IRL. A little rough play too as she cheered me on. Nothing too heavy SM, just playing.
We finished oddly enough with her in CG, she milked and drained me and we collapsed together. Then a nice intimate shower cleanup together.
Shes a sweet and totally wild gal. Would visit again for bucket sequel...
Please break this up with line and paragraph breaks next time.

Look thru the thread and see the Standard AMP review format

Status
Not open for further replies.