BSAG Reviews & Discussion Beautifulsexyasiangirlnyc@protonmail.ch

LISA- Hot Korean girl at New Agency

I got an email from a girl I hadn't seen in a while, telling me she is starting an Agency and that there is a new Korean girl that she thought I would enjoy. She gave me a link to the website (http://beautifulsexyasiangirl.vividproviders.com/lisa74/) and the girl certainly looked hot, so I booked an appointment, was given the location and got there at the agreed upon time and was let into the private apartment by Lisa, who was dressed in a great black bra and panty set. Lisa has a flawless body- thin but nicely toned, round man made Cs that looked and felt great, average ass, nice hips and great legs and feet. Her face is undeniably pretty, nice smile, and black hair past her shoulders. She is about 5'2", about 25 years old very pretty face.

She greeted me and soon was in my arms with LFK that proceeded to DFK, for almost 5 minutes. A great way to get acquainted. Lisa helped me out of my clothes and carefully hung everything up, then took off her clothes and embraced me again and kissed me some more, with soft lips and tongue- very sensual. A through stand up shower, including a BBJ, a blue toast, and she dried me off and led me to the bedroom where she had me lay face down on the bed. Lisa did a great cat bath, and then gave me one of the most through RIMs I have had in a very long time. After a while I couldn't take it any more and I turned over, which was her signal to go to a great BBJ, nice eye contact, and good sucking. I asked her to 69, and she swung her body around, and she has a very smooth kitty, tasty and she enjoyed herself as much as I was enjoying her oral attentions. I needed to be inside her, and tapped her butt and she went for the Crown and placed it on me and lay back and I kissed her nice boobs before easing myself inside her smooth hot kitty. This girl is naturally tight, and she got into a nice rhythm with me with soft moans of pleasure. I asked to switch to doggy, and she has nice hips which looked great in this position, and she took my cock and guided it inside her and was pushing back as I was banging her. I was getting close and told her I wanted to switch, and we went back to Mish, but I was getting close and pulled out and took off the cover and she asked me if I wanted to CIM, but I wanted to splash on her boobs, and she sucked me and when I was about to cum I pulled out and then came on her boobs and then rubbed it in, making her laugh. She cleaned us up, then asked if I wanted a shower, and she cleaned me up and we returned to the room where she gave me a very nice massage until our time was up. She then dressed me, and I gave her the 300 for the hour, plus an extra 40 which she was very happy to receive. We chatted a bit, using my translation app (she told me she has only been in the USA for a couple of months, and speaks only Korean, very little English) and I promised I would see her again.
Great girl, will return.

Interesting to open a new Korean playpen this weekend. I was told by my Korean girlfriends that this weekend and next week are a national holiday that's celebrated with family. Most are back to work after Sept 8.

Thanks for TOFTT, Wood. Lisa definitely joins my sample buffet.

Great time with K-Doll Lisa

I first saw a reviewed written by a fellow hobbyist woodguy, which appears to be a new k-girl agency here in NYC. Only one girl name Lisa, the photo got me very intrigue. So, I emailed them with all my references. Wait about a day, then I got the all clear for booking.

When the day came for the appt, I got the go-ahead went into a discrete building in a resident area, and behind the door, came out to the light of this petite cute k-doll standing no taller than 5 feet front of me, and I just barely gotten my hello out, she lean in with a LFK which turn into DFK.

Great first impression that she is a great kisser, she led me in and hang up my cloth, she took off her sexy 2-piece lingerie, took my hand and led me into the shower. The shower is very sensual, mix with DFK, body to body rubbing, quick preview bbbj before we dry off and head for the bedroom.

Back in the room, I laid on my stomach, she starts her routine with cat-bath which lead to expert, top-notch RJ which lasted about 5 min, then which follow by mixture of bbbj/BLS, 69 more DFK, BBBJ/BLS (you get the picture), then on with cover with her start at top. Wwow, she is tight. Believe me, i'm not big, just average, and she felt really tight. She was relentless going at it between acg/cg which I have to use all my will power not to come right there because I'm usually done in 1 pop. I was about to slow her down and thank goodness at the sametime she said she was tired, so I put her on her back and started in mish. Well, I have to go even slower pace because of her tightness, it’s hard not to come right there. While we were in mish for a bit, it was passionate DFK nonstop, and I'm about to feel it coming again. I thought I could last little bit longer by switch her into DS position. Well, that was a bad idea, I forgot DS has always been my favorite position with any providers, plus, with lisa’s love box tightness, I couldn’t hold any bit longer and delivered right into the bag. Damn, should've stay in mish position, would've been a great love making session to end with.

She cleans me up, then we started to chit chat abit about usual stuff, where you from, how long you been here, or there etc etc. Her English is broken, she did use google translate a lot which it was fine by me. Then she asks me if I wanted to try 2nd round where I told her I usually can't so she offers massage me.

Let me tell you, she actually pretty good with massage, I mean its soft borderline medium, but it was just perfect for relaxation, and i don't know if it was her massage or the bed, which is one of the most comfortable bed i ever lay on. I mean you usually don't care about those things when you go see a provider, but this bed plus her massage it actually put me to sleep because I’m so relaxed.

That 1 hour went very fast, so we took the shower again, drop my gift, another a bit prolongs DFK and we said our goodbyes. I will definitely want to see her again, I did ask her if she staying in NYC, but unfortunately, she will be here another 2 weeks or so. I would defintely will try to see her again. Gentlemen, if you have doubts about this girl, don’t because I had a great time with her (YMMV still applies). So don’t walk but run to see her.

BSAG has a new kgirl name Irene. Her pic looks great and I decide to reach out for an appt. since I was already screened before I saw Lisa, making an appt is very ease.

When the time comes, i got the go-ahead and buzzed into the apt. Jrene was standing behind the door as she merge into the light. She look resemble to the pictures on the website, and she was in 2 piece black lingerie that showoff her figures. She gave me a light kiss and a hug as we said hello, led me into the living room while we taking off our cloth, a bit chit-chat on our way to shower. Shower is standard, she wash thoroughly front and back, and she went for preview BBBJ. The bbbj was short, but she then turn facing back toward me, while she was washing herself she was grinding her back against me and rubbing her ass on my cock. It was awesome feeling and got real hard, almost made me want to just fuck her right there and then. No, that didn't happen, no cover in the shower.

We dryoff and headed back to the room, where I laid on the bed on my stomach. She did abit catbath and straight into very light rimjob i ever had. I can't complaint, i guess every girl has their own style of performing RJ as they like. The RJ went about for awhile when she ask me turn around and she continue her catbath til she start her bbbj again, i ask for 69 and ate her out til she tap out, i guess she got sensitive. She already applied the cover and she mounted me cg while she grind me a bit. Then I put her in Mish where we went at it. She took a bit pounding from me and she got really excited, her moaning got a bit louder which i assume she is really enjoying herself. Then I ask her go into DS, where I got to see nice view of her ass (did i mention she does have very nice ass). I went to town when I saw that, and i was thinking put her into lazy dog, but too late, I had busted into the cover.

She clean me up and we cuddle abit talk about things about NY where she from you know the basic stuff we all talk about with providers and her english is pretty good which is a plus. Well time fly when you're having fun. 1 hour is quickly almost over, we took one more quick shower, i handoff the gift and said our goodbyes. I will see here again.

I have found it very difficult to schedule. Speaking for myself, they are closed on Saturday's I guess they are new and have only one provider avail. Lastly, I have yet to hear back from them after filling out their contact form. I even tried yesterday morning to email them for a 2 hr session with Irene today. Turns out, no one is available. Going back to my usual providers. Bummer.