Bruce aka 'Junkman'

Junkman

This 'person' 'Junkman' posted a nasty message on *** regarding providers being 'friendly' with one another. (We complimented Candie on her looks, oh what a TERRIBLE thing for us to do) Junkman didn't like it, obviously.

I replied, of course, nothing bad, just told him i was talking to 'Candie' not him. *** deleted it, what else is new . . .

(The post wasn't nice at all, was deleted too) which is why i'm posting this here, sort of sick of it there these days, to be honest)

Girls, beware. He is one of the 'Cookie killer' types who is now e-mailing me, anonymously of course, hateful e-mail.

He wrote me 'personally' telling me to lose my 'attitude' ???????????????

Of course, i told him i'd lose mine when he lost his. He's now resorted to name calling, and YES, i already know i'm a ho, ho, ho, which i don't mind, i know who, what i am . . .

The problem is i don't know who 'he' is . . . other than a woman hater and ' junkman' -

GIRLS - Email me pleeeze regarding this 'junkman' with info if any on him!

Moderator, i don't know where else on this site to post this, is there a special board for providers to chat about this stuff? Thanks, hope i'm not in trouble for doing this here.

Love, Jenni of Princeton
http://www.candlelightmassage.com

[Edited by Jenni / Princeton, NJ on 05-04-2001 at 02:52 PM]

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Hey Jenny- I told you it was better here!!

Yah I heard this guy was an A Hole! Do not bring yourself to the morons level, screw the Ho. Ho, Ho bullshit! If he has the guts, tell him to come UG, we will take care of this slime ball! Jenni do not go crazy- be calm!!

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the welcome. I love the layout here so much. It's so nice not to have to 'click' on each reply to read them. That's what i like the most about this site.
(There's two other reasons i'm weaning off, but sure you know by now what *who* they are .. Sheesh, talk about nausea)

Calm? Very calm these days. It's my time of year, not on the computer that much in Summer, except for at night to schedule, so nobody to aggravate me .. :)

I took today off, as i'm retaining water like the 'Hoover Dam.'

Well, take care Carl, please e-mail me with details.

Thanks, *friendly* Jenni (i know you get it ..)

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Very Hilarious!

Or we could bring Scott Stevens here from the Joisey Devils and tell him Junkman is Ty Domi- LOL!!

Jenni: You say that you know who you are, which is admirable. I often long for that clarity in my own life. (Further, I have been trying to learn who you are as well, but the distance has been problematic). But questioning "what" you are reifies you in a way that should be an anathema to all of us in the hobby. You are not an object, nor should you, or any other provider, be characterized that way.

Whoever Junkman may be, (I have not read his posts), it appears that he needs to learn some basic rules. One of these would entail being civilized. Castigating providers, slandering them, and starting rumors about them should have no place on these boards. Although his vile was removed from ***, he still needs instruction. CarlM is headed in the right direction regarding Mr. Stevens, but I know of several New Jersey folks who do not skate, who might be better educators. Let me know if that suits your needs.

Lastly, welcome to the board Jenni. You will add a great deal. Maybe we can now find a common time to get together.

welcome jenni!

i aparently missed all of the stuff on tbd. but i would suggest that you ignore the creep. the more you respond to him the more he thinks he's gotten under your skin and it just pours more gasoline on the fire. ,
use that "delete" button!

[Edited by nj george on 05-05-2001 at 06:14 AM]

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by Jenni / Princeton, NJ
Thanks guys.

This board is so amusing.

Carl, the 'Anal Ashley' thread is just hysterical. :)
Funny it was not meant to - LOL!- Just kidding, Jenni you see all us LI boys want you to visit- what day are you gonna be here!!

JMCurry,
Thanks for the kind words. Really.

Neversoft,
Thanks again *so much* for Fla.

Pope,
Ox-Bow incident, eh??? Bronx Tale Bar Room Scene??
What?? You guys *really* met with men that you argue back and forth with and fight? lol NO way .. that's *too* funny and i want the scoop.

John, Tucker, Curry, pleeeze email me. Thanks for the niceness, Love, Jen
http://www.candlelightmassage.com

[Edited by Jenni / Princeton, NJ on 05-13-2001 at 01:33 AM]