Brown/Golden showers

Demi 631-315-2100 will piss, fart and shit right in your mouth. She will shower you will her period blood too. she is not that pretty but has a huge fake ass which looks great while she is squatting over your face
Cherie 917-702-1696 she is pretty and will piss and shit in your mouth. you can eat her pussy and asshole too. she will not do period play
Allihya 518-290-0776 Not pretty and not good body but she will shit, piss and period in your mouth. She is early 20s and hardcore
Alana she is very pretty. she will rainbow shower you 631-209-7904
Amber 917-553-6893 she will rainbow you, let you eat her pussy and ass and fuck you too. she will even make a video for her only fans if you want. you can wear a mask.
i can probably give you more leads if you need but those are what i can think of off hand. Please let me know how things work out for you
I’ve heard of almost everything but never a rainbow shower. Can anyone enlighten me.. is it all 3 together? golden, brown and period?

I have been looking for someone for mutual golden but it seems impossible to find. Has anyone found someone like that yet? Cost is not an issue. Not sure if I would try brown but I guess it depends on the girl and the mood and I am down for red and rainbow but not in my mouth.

It's been awhile but here are some things

TS Ling (917) 306-8054 - $300 - Manhattan, NY - If you don't mind being with a Transgender than you should try her for Golden. She has no problem doing that and she is dominant. Will fuck you if you want as well. She is Asian, hot and on the smaller side, maybe 5-6". This was just last year

Camille (914) 575-9436 - $250 - Westchester, NY - Forgot her actual nationality but she looks Hawaiian. She is a little older but still attractive. Open for BBBJ, you can DATY and DATA and she will pee on you if you want. This was in 2020.

I’m curious do you want to feel the warmth of it all over you? Or do you want to drink it? I love the sound of a man chugging down and choking on my piss…
Hi Shy. I think both. I used to shower with my ex and she would squat and pee in the shower so I have felt the warmth on my feet. All over me is next. I am willing to drink from the fountain too. Lol.⚘⚘⚘❤❤❤

I was able to meet with Shy the other day and finally get a golden shower. It was a great experience and Shy as always was sweet, and kind and really able to put me at ease. We all know how amazingly beautiful she is. There were of course other things we did, but all that is in another thread. Shy, if you read this, Thank you for being my first experience with this kink. I’m honored it was you.