Brown/Golden showers

Demi 631-315-2100 will piss, fart and shit right in your mouth. She will shower you will her period blood too. she is not that pretty but has a huge fake ass which looks great while she is squatting over your face
Cherie 917-702-1696 she is pretty and will piss and shit in your mouth. you can eat her pussy and asshole too. she will not do period play
Allihya 518-290-0776 Not pretty and not good body but she will shit, piss and period in your mouth. She is early 20s and hardcore
Alana she is very pretty. she will rainbow shower you 631-209-7904
Amber 917-553-6893 she will rainbow you, let you eat her pussy and ass and fuck you too. she will even make a video for her only fans if you want. you can wear a mask.
i can probably give you more leads if you need but those are what i can think of off hand. Please let me know how things work out for you
Thanks for your recon CJunkie !!
Do you know the level of non pee related service they offer? Say if I would be down for a GS then a bbj for example.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I have people mention this and are intrigued by it all the time... and then THEY back out. It’s like they want to but get nervous. I’m definitely not down for brown, but Golden and Red are fine. I don’t understand the draw to it, but it’s not for me to understand... I just try to fulfill the fantasies I can.

I have people mention this and are intrigued by it all the time... and then THEY back out. It’s like they want to but get nervous. I’m definitely not down for brown, but Golden and Red are fine. I don’t understand the draw to it, but it’s not for me to understand... I just try to fulfill the fantasies I can.
Do you have pictures? Phone number?

I want to see you. I'm interested in everything you are willing to give and i will not back out. Just let me know when you are getting heavy flow. It would be great if you could do farting and brown too.

Im not into red, i think thats too much but i guess id try anything, but why are so.many women against doing brown? Like once you do it on me i got to lay there and deal with the the mess. Maybe ashamed to have a guy see you do such a thing?

Im not into red, i think thats too much but i guess id try anything, but why are so.many women against doing brown? Like once you do it on me i got to lay there and deal with the the mess. Maybe ashamed to have a guy see you do such a thing?
So what is red exactly? Do they remove the tampon and squeeze? Or do you take the place of the tampon? This could be a new source of revenue for what would otherwise be downtime.

Guess so or let period drip on the guy... Ive fucked ladies on period even eaten pussy during a mild one but that just happened in the passion... Wouldnt go near it w my mouth if it was heavy.

When I was younger, I had a girlfriend who wanted me to piss inside of all of her holes as I fucked her.

Im sorry, but that was the hottest thing ever!!!! And she would do the same. It would be like a geyser with piss flying everywhere.

What made it uncomfortable was that we could only do it in her bathtub when her parents weren’t home. I totally understood. It was messy.

Would love to do it again . Especially now that I’m older and wiser, and I know rubber bed sheets exist... :D