Brown/Golden showers

Diny at Asian Massage Parlor on Junction. By corner of Roosevelt. $80 for massage + $40 tip for golden shower. She is maybe 40 years old. If you want to get freaky she is up for it. I asked for a golden shower. She jumped right up on the table and pissed in my mouth. Then she offered to come to my house next week when she gets her period and make me lick her clean. She even said she wanted to give me a brown shower too. She really seems to enjoy making you her dog

Diny at Asian Massage Parlor on Junction. By corner of Roosevelt. $80 for massage + $40 tip for golden shower. She is maybe 40 years old. If you want to get freaky she is up for it. I asked for a golden shower. She jumped right up on the table and pissed in my mouth. Then she offered to come to my house next week when she gets her period and make me lick her clean. She even said she wanted to give me a brown shower too. She really seems to enjoy making you her dog
Im intrigued. What part of those activities are exciting for you? Smell,sight. Taste? Do you find alot of willing women that also like it? How is the finish on these activities, jerking yourself off? You should start a thread on it. Maybe its more popular than i imagine. Thanks for sharing btw

I guess a description of start to finish on these activities would be best....lol

Im intrigued. What part of those activities are exciting for you? Smell,sight. Taste? Do you find alot of willing women that also like it? How is the finish on these activities, jerking yourself off? You should start a thread on it. Maybe its more popular than i imagine. Thanks for sharing btw

I guess a description of start to finish on these activities would be best....lol
It excites me because it's the best way to take sex to the next level because I'm new to this fetish. Everything turns me on about it. The sight of something so taboo is hot. I only did brown twice and i will say that reality is a little overwelming. But i still crave doing it again. The fantasy of it is what you chase. Most women will piss on you no problem and have done it before. Shitting is something a little less common. however it's more common that you would think. Just everyone is embarassed to talk about it. Wheather you are the one shitting or you are the one getting shit on it's a little embarrassing to talk about. i would never talk about it in real life and wouldn't want anyone to know about it so it seems like a thing that is worth paying a pro for

It excites me because it's the best way to take sex to the next level because I'm new to this fetish. Everything turns me on about it. The sight of something so taboo is hot. I only did brown twice and i will say that reality is a little overwelming. But i still crave doing it again. The fantasy of it is what you chase. Most women will piss on you no problem and have done it before. Shitting is something a little less common. however it's more common that you would think. Just everyone is embarassed to talk about it. Wheather you are the one shitting or you are the one getting shit on it's a little embarrassing to talk about. i would never talk about it in real life and wouldn't want anyone to know about it so it seems like a thing that is worth paying a pro for
Thanks. No need to feel embarrassed. Im glad you shared. Would love to hear more lol

About a year ago i met a hot red head chic on S.A.

We clicked and had great sexual chemistry, we was both freaks in bed. She asked how much of a freak iam, I said a lot so she asked if i would let her pee on me or in my mouth.
I said sure so i let her do it a few times but it was always like very little and pretty much more water then anything.

She was a freak in bed would let me spit in her mouth and vice versa, she would also ask me to creampie her and send her home to her husband dirty and thr best part it cost me nothing she just wanted me to fuck her right lol.

I think what plays a part for me is that its a act of taboo out of the ordinary something.

Wouldn't do often and the act of giving up some power and let her spit in your mouth or pee on you is a for of being submissive in a way but then i would switch and take and do what i want and they loved that.

Ive done piss drinking but brown showers are very hard to find, know of anyone in long island who offers them?

Had one try to give me one but just couldnt go.. Big asd , dont know why i didnt see her again. Another i just said no in person cuz wasnt too attracted.

Ive done piss drinking but brown showers are very hard to find, know of anyone in long island who offers them?

Had one try to give me one but just couldnt go.. Big asd , dont know why i didnt see her again. Another i just said no in person cuz wasnt too attracted.
Demi 631-315-2100 will piss, fart and shit right in your mouth. She will shower you will her period blood too. she is not that pretty but has a huge fake ass which looks great while she is squatting over your face
Cherie 917-702-1696 she is pretty and will piss and shit in your mouth. you can eat her pussy and asshole too. she will not do period play
Allihya 518-290-0776 Not pretty and not good body but she will shit, piss and period in your mouth. She is early 20s and hardcore
Alana she is very pretty. she will rainbow shower you 631-209-7904
Amber 917-553-6893 she will rainbow you, let you eat her pussy and ass and fuck you too. she will even make a video for her only fans if you want. you can wear a mask.
i can probably give you more leads if you need but those are what i can think of off hand. Please let me know how things work out for you

Well i contacted the first one demi and asked her twice about showers and she said she doesnt do them so i dont know what to think, the thread you originally posted i could find no info on that one either and she never answered. I tried to contact amber but no answer so far.

katie in lindenhurst says she would do brown and golden showers but her service is bad i heard so not sure if id take the chance.
Angel is sayville said she would do both as well but dont think id want that from her given her looks and reputation.

I feel some will tell you they can do that just to get you to come to them but what if you get there and they dont have to go?

Maybe Demi doesn't do them anymore,but she def did it a few months ago. If they can't go then force them to take an enema. That is what Demi did. Or set up a time for the next day when they have to go. Probably best in the morning. I saw ads for Katie in Lindenhurst. Is her number 631-494-3895? I like her pictures. I want to see her. I actually was texting with her yesterday to do golden and brown. But she flaked out. She also would not answer phone to speak. Only texts. What do you know about Katie? Have you spoke to Katie on phone? How do you know she will give showers? Will she do ruby red showers too? I want to see her. She post ad that says squirt in your mouth. i don't really care about her having a bad attitude or not giving good sex service because i just want showers. Who is Angel? Is this her number? 631-575-2028. Her pictures do not look good

yes you have the numbers right, katie advertises showers golden and brown but who knows how her service will be maybe give it a shot and see. Guess this is something thats very hard to find. So whats it like , actually getting a brown shower in your mouth? been so curious to try.

Honestly, it's gross. And if you eat even a small amount you will most likely vomit. It's the fantasy of it that makes me want to do it again more than the reality. I love watching scat xxx. I have very little actual personal experience, but i'm chatting with a personal non professional on fetlife right now who wants me to be her toilet. And yes, katie has got me very interested. It's actually not that hard to find but it's not that easy either.

yes you have the numbers right, katie advertises showers golden and brown but who knows how her service will be maybe give it a shot and see. Guess this is something thats very hard to find. So whats it like , actually getting a brown shower in your mouth? been so curious to try.
Have you ever had any of the girls at the Corona Dollhouse piss in your mouth? I only went there one time and saw Paulina. But, they all look pretty hot. Would they do that instead of standard service for one of those cards? Can you imagine being used as a toilet for the entire dollhouse just buy giving each girl one of those cads?