Brooklyn Nicole (South Brunswick area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen Brooklyn Nicole 3 times so far. Each session was fun. First two times she was just like her pics. Saw her yesterday, she lost some weight, so now skinny & petite. She does talk a lot and will talk your ear off, but she is very friendly and accommodating. Consistently Tightest pussy I've ever had. Shakes hard when she cums. She will tell you up fronther dislikes & rules, but its pretty straightforward. She doesn't like immediate bookings, but to schedule a time so she can clean up and prep for you (even if its just an halfhour/hr later, that I think would be fine).

Opted for hhr, She got comfortable with some pillows on the floor, then literary started with a DTBBBJ with great eye contact. Did that for a bit, then she shifted to the bed and laid down with her head hanging off of it, containing the DTBBBJ. Holy crap it was amazing (I'm getting hard just remembering it!). Then we moved on to the main event. Started slowly in standing doggy while playing with her clit. Holy crap did she collapse when she came, I had to hold her up by the waist with my other arm. Had to shift to the bed as her legs gave out. Finished in missionary and came hard myself. Let me stay inside until I finished cumming and choose to pull out (unlike other providers that push you off as soon as you cum.) Cleaned up, talked for a small while, then headed out.

TL;DR Highly recommend, will see again asap. Guys, please be nice to her as she's had it rough, but I think she's a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.