Brooke 347-667-6790 Forest Hills older white junkie

Set up 200 HR, changed to 150HHR.
When the session was done, swallow was told 20 more.
So gave her 160 for the hhr, with swallow.
I didn't have anything but 20's and she wasn't finding any change...lol

Looks 4-5/10, skinny drug user, visible marks.
Punctuality 3/10, slow to answer, not on time.
Service 10/10, only took her throat with gumjob. Nothing could have been done better, as far as that goes.
Other service, no help on cleanup aside from bounty.

I think there might be an old 3 post thread for her titled "BP Brooke" from 2012, no number or review, but a dead link and her rates which are the same. (I know she definitely was posting back then)

Her ad says 36...definitely weathered. But even with being a user she looking 50..ish +
I swear her ads from a decade ago said 36 too.

I'm always looking for ladies in the queens area that are able to DT, FF. (Love to find more White girls, even light Spanish)
I'm on the thicker side with a upward cure..so the pickings are always slim it seems. For girls that can take the whole thing.

Was seeing Brooke's post for a long time. One of them says DT special, no gag reflex. And another advertises gum job. So my attention was grabbed.
It saying gum job I knew going in she was either going to be much older, or a user...or made her pimp mad in the past. Or all of the above.

Messaging her was painful, she's spacy and forgetful. But finally we hashed out a time in the morning. I asked what time was good for her for a first appointment, if she said 10am I said 11am to try and avoid the I'm not ready time waste. 1hr after she said.

Spot was in forest hills...full residential 1-2 family house block, wasn't thrilled about that, 5 minute drive from the Woodhaven homedepot. I circled the block and parked around the corner.

Then the time wasting started, took 15 minutes to answer first text with "o I woke up late, I'm all over the place, do you mind waiting 30 minutes" I said it's fine I'll run to the store.
So I waited 30, messaged. She took 10 to answer. Not quite ready..blah..blah..
After the first text waited about an hour.
She then wanted to call...so got her on the phone. Says "I don't see you outside"...yea I'm around the corner..you didn't say you were ready yet...o OK come to this address with the gate lock.

Get there text/call again..now I'm waiting for another felt like 5-10 minutes in broad daylight...and their are neighbors around doing their things. (I look like a clean contractor, looks like I might be there to give an estimate)
Finally she comes out and unlocks the gate.

She was wearing a robe and looked weathered, also like she just got up. Led me to the back and down the narrow stairs to the basement apartment.
It was a mess..no nice way to put it. Clothes and items on every surface. Substance use stuff on the coffee table. So she cleans off the couch (no bed down here) and cleans and moves some coffee table stuff to the other side. I take a piss while she's doing this, bathroom is in her spot...messy also.
Get back in the room and she's on the phone her kid needs the credit card and she's bugging she can't find it...I spot it on the carpet.
Then her "kid" knocks on the door..I'm wtfing at this point. Not in line of sight of the door, she cracks it open and gives him the card. Closed and relocked.

I sit on the couch, she's still bouncing around while chatting and she says something about her teeth and needing them redone. And she needs to find a good dentist for them.

So gum job hadn't been discussed And at this point I know I don't want to fuck her, between the waiting, the kid, the substance use, and just generally not very attracted to her face..
Internally I said fuck it.
So I said hey are you able to do a gum job. This kinda snapped her to the task at hand and she went to pull the dentures out and she actually did clean all the old glue off her mouth...

She comes over toothless and I slide my pants down. She goes on her knees in front of me and starts licking, and right to sucking. Definitely DT almost all the way. Till i finally grabbed her ponytail and shoved her all the way down. Pushed right past any resistance. I could feel everything in the back of her throat, tonsils, uvula. The gums seal around the shaft making crazy suction and sounds. When I let her go she gasped and mumbled something about if I want facefuck. So I stuck my fingers in her mouth exposed her gums and said o yea I want to fuck your throat. Fingered her mouth for a second and she repositioned.

I'm in the corner of the couch her to my left. She's kneeling sideways to me and also turning her head a bit more. I guess close to a sideways69. Once she was positioned she starts swallowing the whole thing. She's throat fucking herself, all the way up and down, burying herself to the base. The whole while I can feel her gums on the shaft, the back of her throat spreading around it.

I grabbed her ponytail and the back of her head with both hands and started... relentlessly throat fucking her, controlling it like her throat way a pussy, with no teeth to worry about. On one deep suck I kept one hand on the head and wrapped the other around her throat, I could feel the tip of my cock poking through. I rubbed her throat a bit and my cock through it. Kept this going about 10 minutes.

Once I felt the urge coming I gave her some air, she can go breathless for about 30 seconds with my size. So I timed it, deep gum sucking, then gave her some air..then mercilessly deep throat fucking...if she had teeth I might have broke them.

When the finally came I shoved her down and held her. Shot hard right into her throat/stomach. She definitely felt it as I was shooting she convulsed her throat around and squeezed my legs with her hands... I didn't let up, held her down for another few seconds. Holding her ponytail let her up and had her open mouth and stick out her tongue showing me it was empty. I shoved her back down for another few seconds till it started going soft.

I was a MESS...drool and siliva everywhere.
There was a towel underneath me that was all wet. She handed me a roll of bounty and I cleaned myself...no alcohol or wipes to be seen.

Told her with me waiting earlier I could only stay hhr. She was kinda annoyed because i said hr...blah..blah..blah. finally understood that I have somewhere to be...and you kept me waiting.
She wanted 150hhr, and 20 for swallow.
Told her all I had was 20s and could do 160. She took it.

Left the way I came in. She didn't even leave the basement, let myself out the upper door. Could here her kid still there, you leave by the kitchen...so definitely a chance to run into someone on that floor. Left through the gate, she asked me to lock it behind me.
There was a neighbor a few houses down that looked at me. I took a notepad out of my carhartt jacket looked at it and wrote something down, and started walking.

I'm just not sure if I'll repeat..with all the negatives. Maybe if there's nothing else and I need to destroy someone's throat...gum job is definitely a plus.

I like bare and if that's your speed to I could see her taking BB and CIP. That being said I didn't ask her directly. Just my take on the possibility.