Bronx - NYC 2012

Ok so here is my latest rant about HP. I went there this weekend on saturday, there are a few girls out there around 10p.m. . I got a quote from one decent looking white girl who said 50 roses. I by this time saw another white girl who quoted me 20 roses. I happen to go with the girl who quoted me 20 roses even though she seemed to talk funny. She gets in the car and tells me the more you give me the better job I do. I was like lady get out you said 20 roses and that's what your getting. We park and start off by her going I don't know if I can do this. I was like I paid you 20 roses now lets go. She starts going and as she goes, she tells me she is going to throw up. I told her to keep going and that she better not throw up. She stops again and was like I can not do this my throat is raw I need some crack. I was like yo lady what did you just say. She goes I can't do this I need some crack why don't we go get some rocks and then I will go back to my place get a pipe and we can get a short stay and have some fun. I tell her I am not doing the drugs thing because I don't even smoke and she tells me OK what about marijuana. I was like no means no bitch now either we go to a hotel room fro a short stay now or we end it right here and you get out. We'll she tells me she has to give money to someone first then we can go to a hotel room. I drive her to meet a guy she gets back in and I tell her I know what she was doing buying drugs. I tell her to give me my roses back and she says she cant she have him my roses. So I drive her down a street and kick her out. I don't play the drug game.

It is what it is

Ah HP has some winners and losers. It's really hit or miss there. The girls know it too. There are some characters there, but that's the nature of the game. I have gotten the 411 on some of the SW to avoid issues like the one you mentioned. It is what it is... I've come to accept 20 will only get you so far. Sorry for your bad experience. Hope for the best and plan for the worst.

Could you possible share some of your 411 with me

Ah HP has some winners and losers. It's really hit or miss there. The girls know it too. There are some characters there, but that's the nature of the game. I have gotten the 411 on some of the SW to avoid issues like the one you mentioned. It is what it is... I've come to accept 20 will only get you so far. Sorry for your bad experience. Hope for the best and plan for the worst.
Could you share some of your 411 with me