Britney Jaye 512-686-6348

I was in Texas recently and decided to have a little fun so I did some research and found a couple of girls I wanted to see. You can see my other review posted today. Both these girls are in the Dallas area. I like young blondes with big tits. Who doesn't? I saw Britney's ad so I contacted her and after some light screening she agreed to come see me at my hotel.

She showed up EXACTLY on time ... impressive. I think the fee was 4 for outcall. Search her phone number and you will find her website. She is the girl in the pictures. She showed up at my door a little less made up and looking like the girl next door which I liked. Very cute and young. I would say very early 20's.

She talked a little and started off with some kissing. We found our way to the bed and quickly disrobed. She is affectionate but safe. Everything was covered. I had wanted to try some DATY which she was willing to oblige with a dental dam ... but I passed. It wasn't that big of a deal ... I just figured more time with some mish or doggy. Her body is exactly as the pictures show. Very much perfect, young and tight. She is also very real and sweet. There was no ridiculous fake moaning. She seemed to enjoy the mish .... as did I.

After a few minutes of mish I lost it in the bag. She helped with cleanup. We used up our time and she was out the door at 11:00. I remember thinking that she is very good at keeping her schedule.

She is nice, sweet and very good at making me happy.

Looks - face = 9
Body = 9
skin = smooth and tight
boobs = natural and big and youthful!
ass = nice
legs = darn near perfect!
cbj skills = good
fs skills = excellent
attitude = very good, sweet, smiled, polite
service = EXCELLENT ... on time, got every minute unrushed.

I would repeat for sure. If you are in the Dallas area - go see Britney.