Bring back Sanford/1F thread

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know it was closed because some jealous assholes had the attitude "well if I can't get in then I don't want to have to read about what a good time those other guys are having".
And then they would ruin the thread by picking fights.

Also one guy was pimping the place.

But my argument is that enough of us can get in and this is the only forum we can warn each other about duds and give a heads-up on new good ones.

Plus if you're good there is always a chance someone will sponsor you to get in.

I'm on my way to bone Cathy right now. You guys think about it.

Should we be allowed to reopen it?

No, because it is no use to me. I don't have the secret password to get in and why should I have to read about someone's exploits when I couldn't participate. To me, the Sanford, Barclay threads were nothing about guys getting in to the place and telling outside mongers,na na na na na na, I can get in and you can't. It was adolescent behavior. I've been a UG member for 12 years and I believe I have some good credibility with my contributions to feel this way. I also blame the moderators for allowing it to go on for as long as it did. I always thought this site was to give useful information to get some nookie, and therefore, not to withhold information like a secret password. Ok, that is my rant, if it gets me banned so be it!

No, because it is no use to me. I don't have the secret password to get in and why should I have to read about someone's exploits when I couldn't participate. To me, the Sanford, Barclay threads were nothing about guys getting in to the place and telling outside mongers,na na na na na na, I can get in and you can't. It was adolescent behavior. I've been a UG member for 12 years and I believe I have some good credibility with my contributions to feel this way. I also blame the moderators for allowing it to go on for as long as it did. I always thought this site was to give useful information to get some nookie, and therefore, not to withhold information like a secret password. Ok, that is my rant, if it gets me banned so be it!
Anyone who gained access did it by hard work and research from this site. Do your research and you will be rewarded. Everything around here isn’t dessert.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You're totally wrong. If you didn't like the thread then don't read it. There is no secret password, you have to be brought in by a trusted member. I brought in at least three guys I can think of off hand and have another queued up soon as we work out a date.
I like the fact that they have good security.

Let me ask you this, did you ever go to any of Slinky's events and attempt to network? That is how people get in.

Why should we risk a good thing by vouching for a stranger

Lastly, I don't recall anyone having a na na na attitude. But even if they did why don't you either just skip the thread or make an effort to connect with someone?

billyS

Reign of Terror
How old do you think Kathy is now? 40?
Mid thirties? Except for the stomach she pretty much looks the same. After the baby she really slipped. To the point where I actually didn't even recognize her once in the lineup sitting on the couch and picked a different girl. When I came out Naydu said she couldn't believe I passed on Cathy, I was shocked that it was Cathy. Then she got chubby, but as of this summer she got her shit together and got back into shape.
Like I said the stomach is still a little loose but more importantly her pussy isn't.
Even after a baby , I feel every inch of it grabbing my cock as I fuck her for the entire time I'm inside her.