brianna in AC

saw brianna in AC couple of weeks ago. she's on CL but i got her through a former provider i used to see. she's african american about 5'6" or so thin with big natural d's. she stripped down to bra and thong while we got to know each other. nice bubble ass! she got naked and we fondled and rubbed to get things started. i told her that i wanted to get a little russian and she hopped on the bed and wrapped them around me. she dropped to her knees for some CBJ which was good and then bent over the bed for doggie. we switched to mish for awhile and i told her i wanted to finish on her d's. she happily agreed and squeezed them together while i gave them the protein treatment. all in all, a good session. no rush and she hung out for awhile after to talk..nice girl so not bad for $$$

yeah that's her. i recommend if you're in the area. another girl that is affiliated with her is erika, tall brunette who only works evenings apparently. i'm gonna try and see her next time, has anyone seen her?

I've been eyeing her up for a couple of weeks. Very hot body. I would like to make plans to see her next time she is in Mt. Laurel area. Does she provide a GFE experience...kissing...daty...etc? Thanks.

brianna

sorry i'm not sure about the kissing or daty. i dont even ask providers for that, not my thing. i'm gonna guess prob not when i mentioned the bj she went right for the cover..but who knows?

monger on!!

Guys, please exercise descretion and don't give this nice girl or any other girls explicit review description to get her into trouble. Da***** is a lesson on what not to say.

I've seen this girl and atest she's hot and does everything safe.

In trouble with who???

tigerguy said:
Guys, please exercise descretion and don't give this nice girl or any other girls explicit review description to get her into trouble. Da***** is a lesson on what not to say.

I've seen this girl and atest she's hot and does everything safe.

It's a ridiculous notion to think that reviews, descriptive or not will get any of these ladies busted, or amps for that fact. The only thing that will get someone busted is if a sex for money transaction is made in the presence of LE...period!

OH....BTW....our favorite amp in philly has reopened and is advertising on another board.

There is a difference between UTR and being conspicuous. If LE decides to bust randomly to fill quota, the conspicuous one will get picked first. Why do you think Da***** got picked over a dozen other AMPs in town. If you operate UTR, you have safety by number.

Like many times before, Da***** is able to reopen because it knows how to get around the law. Most AMPs are run by a group so when one owner is charged, it will reopen under another owner's name.

Promised a review, so here goes.

I recommend because she is into it. Everything covered. She loves to be touched. Did asian on her, very clean. Beautiful butt and gorgeous real boobs. I was hoping for a bbbj but the cbj was actually very good.

Very easy to talk to and easy to set up appt.

Hope this is enough info. Becasue thats all I got to say about that.