Brentwood Spa 917-519-0997

I haven't seen this number here before, so I TOFTT, and saw Ana here this week.
First off, the location is good. Second floor store front, with no Spa signage; just the glass door (unlocked) with the address. Parking behind the building is plentiful, and discreet, but entrance is at the front. Set up was easy and prompt response. They indicated two girls working, and since I had no prior Intel, I took the luck of the draw.
I entered the building and walked up the steps and found the suite # I was given, and greeted with a big smile by Ana, who opened the locked interior door. The office is very clean, and was obviously set up as a likely medical office, with a reception desk and what looked like 3 'examination rooms' with full walls and doors for great privacy. The rooms each have legit massage tables, and are very spacious.
I was led into one of the rooms and while I usually do 30 mins (@$40) on initial recon, she had a very inviting way about her so I took the 60 min @ $60. She was a tall (around 5'6") slender Asian woman with long dark hair, a little curve to her butt, and small B's with eraser nips.
I laid face down on the table, and moved the cover sheet off the table; and Ana went straight to work. She provided a great legit massage on my head/neck, back, butt and legs for 20 mins with light oil; followed by hot towel clean up. Then, she asked if I wanted (motioned for a HJ) for $60. I countered by motioning for DATY, and she immediately dismissed that notion, to which I motioned for BJ and she said $140, and i countered with $120, and she shook her head no. [My intention on any first visit is to scope out the joint and the talent, and keep the services to a minimum, while exploring the full potential for future visits.]
So, she started with the light touch across my back and legs, and started teasing the boys, and reaching under for a nice grip on Jr. Then got me a pillow on the flip, and went back to work on Jr., and allowed OTC roaming on the bottom, and under the shirt on top. While she was focused on her work, she leaned into me and whispered "$160 for everything!" I told her "next time", and she never missed a beat. She finished me in about 10 minutes, with an explosive ending. She cleaned me up, and went back to work on the front massage, again, from head to toes. This girl has some serious massage skills! She really put the work in, and always had a great smile throughout. Also, her English is pretty good.
She gave me another warm towel clean-up all over, I got dressed, gave her $80, she gave me a warm tight embrace, offered me a bottle of water and some Halloween candy, and I was on my way.
Total damage, $60 for the 1-hour massage (and it was a Full hour), $80 for the fantastic HJ = $140.
Looks, 8/10
Attitude, 10/10
Location/facility, 9/10
Service, 9/10
I think I found my new go-to place!

billyS

Reign of Terror
First off, the location is good. Second floor store front, with no Spa signage; just the glass door (unlocked) with the address. Parking behind the building is plentiful, and discreet, but entrance is at the front. Set up was easy and prompt response. They indicated two girls working, and since I had no prior Intel, I took the luck of the draw.
I entered the building and walked up the steps and found the suite # I was given, and greeted with a big smile by Ana, who opened the locked interior door. The office is very clean, and was obviously set up as a likely medical office, with a reception desk and what looked like 3 'examination rooms' with full walls and doors for great privacy. The rooms each have legit massage tables, and are very spacious.
I was led into one of the rooms and while I usually do 30 mins (@$40) on initial recon, she had a very inviting way about her so I took the 60 min @ $60. She was a tall (around 5'6") slender Asian woman with long dark hair, a little curve to her butt, and small B's with eraser nips.
I laid face down on the table, and moved the cover sheet off the table; and Ana went straight to work. She provided a great legit massage on my head/neck, back, butt and legs for 20 mins with light oil; followed by hot towel clean up. Then, she asked if I wanted (motioned for a HJ) for $60. I countered by motioning for DATY, and she immediately dismissed that notion, to which I motioned for BJ and she said $140, and i countered with $120, and she shook her head no. [My intention on any first visit is to scope out the joint and the talent, and keep the services to a minimum, while exploring the full potential for future visits.]
So, she started with the light touch across my back and legs, and started teasing the boys, and reaching under for a nice grip on Jr. Then got me a pillow on the flip, and went back to work on Jr., and allowed OTC roaming on the bottom, and under the shirt on top. While she was focused on her work, she leaned into me and whispered "$160 for everything!" I told her "next time", and she never missed a beat. She finished me in about 10 minutes, with an explosive ending. She cleaned me up, and went back to work on the front massage, again, from head to toes. This girl has some serious massage skills! She really put the work in, and always had a great smile throughout. Also, her English is pretty good.
She gave me another warm towel clean-up all over, I got dressed, gave her $80, she gave me a warm tight embrace, offered me a bottle of water and some Halloween candy, and I was on my way.
Total damage, $60 for the 1-hour massage (and it was a Full hour), $80 for the fantastic HJ = $140.
Looks, 8/10
Attitude, 10/10
Location/facility, 9/10
Service, 9/10
Don't put the name of the girl in the title unless she is the only one that works there.

Otherwise that encourges people to start a new thread anytime they see a different person at the same spot.

toastedlager

Admitted Shill
Looks, 8/10
Attitude, 10/10
Location/facility, 9/10
Service, 9/10
Anna's English is good? Lol

Went to this place recently. Entrance is in front pretty decent parking out back. It’s on the second floor just go up the stairs. The place is pretty nice and clean. There were two girls. They were in their 20’s to mid 30’s I’d say. Hard to tell sometimes. One girl asked for my number which I did give her. I hate when they ask for numbers but I got a burner so I didn’t care. Took the half hour which was 40. Got on the table and one of the girls came in. I think she said her name was sue-sue. I’m not sure I heard her right. her English wasn’t good. I think the other girl with the phone was the one who speaks the better English. Massage wasn’t bad. She actually went after the muscles. The girl was around 5’3 B-C cup tits and slim with decent face. Got flipped over and said it was 60. I agreed.
Now here is where I started to hate it. She sprayed me with so much alcohol it began to sting. I’m very sensitive . She mixed oil with alcohol and began stroking. The stinging went to burning for like 5 minutes. It was uncomfortable. I’ve never had someone spray me so much. She stimulated my nipples a bit and allowed me to touch her ass and tits but showed none of the goods. She finished me off and wiped me clean and proceeded to finish massage. She was friendly and a bit playful with me and tried conversation but I could barely understand her. She did not clock watch I think I was in there for 45 minutes instead of the 30. I gave her 60 as we agreed and then she changed it to 70. I hate when they do this. In the future don’t pull out the cash in front of them because if they see u have a wad of cash they’ll try to squeeze more
Out of you. Anyways I gave her another 20 and still had to tell her to give
Me change cuz she wanted to keep that shit. Really annoying.

in the end it got the job done but I wouldn’t do it again. Id like to try that other girl out another time though

total damage 110

Stopped in this week in early afternoon, called ahead and told Kimi, Anna, and Tina. Called again from the parking lot, and they said Kimi and Anna were ready now. Got upstairs and they put me in the 'holding room' told wait 5 minutes. They asked my preference between Asian or Latina, and I was feeling Asian. Brought me into a real room where Kimi (latina) was already there. Hot body, 5' nothing, amazing ass and man-made D's, with the vertical scar down from the nipple.
I gave her $60 for the hour, she started the massage, and a minute later mms knocked and walked in and asked if I wanted to switch to Asian, but at that point I liked what I saw and felt committed. Kimi was clearly pissed, and I got the distinct feeling they treated her like a redheaded step child. She continued a 6/10 massage for a good 15-20 mins, no ST before the flip. She also left the room twice in the first 15 mins, and when she came back the second time, I left $140 next to my pillow. She left again for the cover, and stripped down below the waste, and pulled out her DD's o er her sports bra.
Rocking body, but she was very particular about where she would allow touching. Brief touching on the kitty, even more brief FIV, licking only on the girls, no sucking. Put the cover on before I was fully ready ( I hate that), gave a decent CBJ for about 5-7 mins, asked if I was ready (I was not), and mounted anyway. This girl had some skills, but was all business. Too many 'don't do that's ' and not enough 'yeah I like that'.
I wouldn't repeat with Kimi, but would try the location again.
$60/hr for house, $140 for Kimi for Massage , CBJ, CFS.

went today at 1010 am to get there first and i was, greeted by Ana same as Ohdannyboy said. she was friendly smiling asked if i was here before and I said not here but alot of others and she laughed. Brought to back room on left and gave her $60 without saying anything she smiled and left. When she came in I was on the table face down ready to go. Average massage she seemed to stay on the same spot for awhile otc touching anywhere and everywhere took her shoes off for feet even like first review after 20 she started with light touching then sprayed way too much alcohol on my nuts for me told her easy and she giggled. Flip and she starts HJ lieing sideways on me this gives me full access to her after getting shirt and bra out of the way her giant fucking nipples hard as rocks are there for the sucking and she loved having her tits and nipples sucked not a fan of biting them though. She started the same on my nipples as she stroked away. Other hand was rubbing her clit and pussy then she moved it to just pussy and she was moaning fake or not didnt care but as we went she started sucking harder and moaning louder. Didnt stop one sec as I came. she leaves room comes back with hot towel wipes me down and leaves again I figure you know what I have no idea how long I have been in here but seems time to go. I start to get dressed and she comes in and pouts when she sees me saying something like still massage front. I say sure strip back down she covers me with towel as its fucking balls cold in there and continues another 30 mins of massage which brought us to 1 hr.
Total damage, $60 for the 1-hour massage $60 tip. which to me is probably $20 over but she did a pretty good job with the massage
Looks, 7/10
Attitude, 9/10
Location/facility, 8/10 wouldnt go after dark
Service, 9/10
Bonus: Nipples and sucking Nipples