Breaking Rules

justme

homo economicus
Don't do it even if she checks out. Absolutely no reason to need to do that.
This was in the SA thread in reference to paying before services are rendered.

I think most of us have rules for ourselves that we’ve made to keep our big head in control. I’d be lying if I said I never convinced myself to make an exception, but I’d also be lying if I ever said it ever really worked out. Any time I’ve made an exception, I’ve usually regretted it later or even immediately.

Does anyone have a story of breaking one of their rules and being really happy you did so? Did you rewrite the rule later or just consider yourself lucky?

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Yea all the time. I say to myself I'm gonna only have fun once a week to keep cost down. But then a 10/10 comes on the radar after the 1st for the week so I take the plunge. Now that's 2 in one week, rule broken (no control) lol

I have a set of "rules" for myself that I have developed over the years. The rules are meant for my protection and enjoyment of the hobby. The rules came about due to bad experiences that I didn't want to repeat. I haven't broken any of the rules in the last few years. Because when I did, it became unpleasant and showed me why the rule existed in the first place.

If I ever did break a rule and it turned out ok, I would consider myself lucky.

Yea all the time. I say to myself I'm gonna only have fun once a week to keep cost down. But then a 10/10 comes on the radar after the 1st for the week so I take the plunge. Now that's 2 in one week, rule broken (no control) lol
I have never had a rule regarding the number of times in a week or month. I know it is a rule I could never follow. I have hobbied as many as 3x in a week or as little as 1x in a three week period. The rule I have regarding the number of times has to do with $. I have a monthly hobby budget. I could use it all in a week or spread it out. If I have any money left over it carries over into the next month.

I have never had a rule regarding the number of times in a week or month. I know it is a rule I could never follow. I have hobbied as many as 3x in a week or as little as 1x in a three week period. The rule I have regarding the number of times has to do with $. I have a monthly hobby budget. I could use it all in a week or spread it out. If I have any money left over it carries over into the next month.
Like minutes on a phone plan?

I generally do not place rules on affairs but guidelines..each situation is different there fore requires a different guideline. The only rule I have is how much I am willing to spend on a lady.That rule will never be compromised

Camant1997

On a FWB that I see regularly I place the guideline depending on what I want to buy for her such as special lingerie and dinners that of course depends on how often she makes herself available. If I have to go to a provider I will not spend more than $ 300 for an hour.
Now do you have standards like types? Strung out or healthy? Big or small ect?

Now do you have standards like types? Strung out or healthy? Big or small ect?
Don't we all have some sort of standards and types we like. I like healthly ladies and women the ones that take pride in the way look and care about their bodies and of course their hygiene is important. As for the last question as long as a woman is confident in herself size does not matter but to be honest I do get in the mood for specfic type of woman

Camant1997

Don't we all have some sort of standards and types we like. I like healthly ladies and women the ones that take pride in the way look and care about their bodies and of course their hygiene is important. As for the last question as long as a woman is confident in herself size does not matter but to be honest I do get in the mood for specfic type of woman
I don't believe in the overly expensive and have not went over the 200 mark, but I refuse to just toftt and go with a cracked out and visibly strung out one just to nut. I'm not trying to catch a disease. I'm not saying you cant catch from someone who looks clean but I'm trying to eliminate the possibility. I am not too sure how some on this site will just go down dirty with some of these choices out here and rave about them. I guess to each there own.

When I started the hobby many many years ago,my adventures were limited to CBJ, no DATY and keeping everything super safe... one could say I graduated to DATY/O, BBBJ, DFK and CFS ( which I would not compromise).... For convenience I have utilized a few agencies, but they have become to pricey ($$$$) and unreliable with their providers whose MMV... I would rather stick to well reviewed ladies whose reputation and longevity in the hobby will allow me ( or us) to have a mutually enjoyable time without having to worry about some of the risks associated with our adventures..

When I travel, I’ll invest up to $$$$$ for a multi hour date, always doing research, never meeting one on a whim

[QUOTE="trader1, .

When I travel, I’ll invest up to $$$$$ for a multi hour date, always doing research, never meeting one on a whim[/QUOTE]
I have to correct myself there were and might be times when I do spend more such as when I need a woman to accompany me for weekend retreat for business and sometimes that gets up there but I can sometimes write that off on business/entertainment expense