BRAZILIANS--Where to find them

Ozzy said:
Addresses and phone numbers if you're ever down there..... Rio, Sao Paulo, Bahia or Salvador.... take your pick of a city.
Thanks. I lived in Rio in the late 90s, but haven't been back in years. Would love to spend some time in Bahia.

Last edited:
clicker2659 said:
are all over newark, nj..
nuff said..
So much so that Continental which hubs out of Newark gives flights to Brazil a 70 lb per bag allowance and much less for all other flights.

Last edited:
tacothing said:
Airbourn,

If not the tel. then how about an address / location?
There used to be a few amateurish incalls in the Ironbound that moved around. They weren't really formal businesses, but the dancers at the gogo bars would usually room together and see men on thier nights off or after the bars closed. You sort of had to call ahead though. I probably wouldn't just show up at an address (although if you smiled and held up a billfold, who knows).

Last edited:
Mr. Wet Wooly said:
What are they putting in those heavy suitcases going to Brazil? Probably electronics and Nikes for the kiddies.

You ever see what they come to NY with? They come packed for 6 months... Usually one or two very large suitcases.... practically the size of steamer trucks. You hit it on the head... They haul back X-Box's, iPods, DVD players etc....electronics are hard to come by down there both price and availability wise. Having picked up and dropped off a few at the airport I'd estimate their suitcases weigh avg over 100lbs easy.

Last edited: