Brazilian Gabrielle in Stamford 347-989-4188

Saw her ad in BP. 347 989 4188

“mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Enjoy a relaxing body rub by a hot sexy brazilian beauty with all the right booty-ful fat pooseeey assets and succulent big breast to help you relax, tingle and take you to the millkey way galaxy of relaxation!! ayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! gostoso!! que delicia!!! By appointment No private calls No text No emails. No email. 347 989 4188Poster's age: 32• Location: Fairfield, stamford/ downtown• Post ID: 48208952 fairfield”

She seemed normal enough on the phone, obviously Latina. I made a moderate attempt to haggle, but she stayed firm at 150 HHr. Directed me to an upscale (national chain) hotel downtown. Called from the parking lot, she gave me the room number. Standard.

Very friendly and upbeat right from the start. Relaxed. I felt right at home. Short CBJ. Mish. Doggie. She took instruction well. Mentioned she didn’t want to be on top, but that wasn’t a problem for me. Actually cleaned me up with a warm wash cloth! Friendly small talk before I left.

Price: 150 HH
Name: None Provided
Body/type: Ample, but firm
Breasts: D’s
Face: 6/10
Attitude: 9/10
Skill: 7/10
GFE?: Yes, DFK
Would I repeat?: Definitely
Misc intel: She was clean. No smell of cigarettes. Good attitude. Definitely appeared to enjoy herself. Made a lot of effort. Decent language skills. I believe she primarily works out of Midtown Manhattan

Last edited by a moderator:
This provider works out of midtown Manhattan also. Goes by the name of Gabrielle. 917-544-7788. I visited her yesterday. Busty Latina milf. Several texts back and forth and I was at her location. Nice tits, long black hair,curvy.

She was friendly and professional. LFK, BBBJ, DATY. Did doggie first, then missionary, then side ways from behind. Finished by cumming on her tits and neck. Quick clean up and was out the door. $240 for about an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
This provider works out of midtown Manhattan also. Goes by the name of Gabrielle. 917-544-7788. I visited her yesterday. Busty Latina milf. Several texts back and forth and I was at her location. Nice tits, long black hair,curvy.

She was friendly and professional. LFK, BBBJ, DATY. Did doggie first, then missionary, then side ways from behind. Finished by cumming on her tits and neck. Quick clean up and was out the door. $240 for about an hour.
MSOG for the hour?

I didn't get the feeling MSOG were available. Her attitude seemed like once you nut start getting dressed and get out. So you may have to ask up front or negotiate. I have been back a few times because the location is convenient and service is OK for what it is.