*******-Brazilain Hottie

Hey guys, I have seen the beautiful Adriana several times. She is petite, probably about 5'4 105 lbs with a rock solid body and natural b cup breasts. She is a total sweetheart and although she speaks limited english she has no problems speaking the language of love. A total GFE (bbbj,daty,kissing) and at the price of $$$. You just can't beat this experience. Treat her well and she will rock your world. Good luck.

Question

I saw ******* a while back. I just looked over Adriana's webpage and the pictures seem to have been taken in the same Apartment's as *******s - do they live together?

Could you tell me a little bit more about Adriana. Does she speak Greek? Have you ever been with ******* and, if so, how do you think they compare?

Thanks!

I don't think that she speaks greek...didn't get that sense but never asked. Yes, she was friendly with ****** but I don't think they are as tight as they used to be. As far as physical appearence ******* is a bit more stunning. They both have very similar body types but I would rate Adriana much better in session. Definitely a lot more passionate and more real IMO. What did you think of ******?

I've been dying to get to that damn apartment for the longest time!! Seems like all the girls working there are hot! *******'s pictures blow me away so I was leaning towards her. But does anyone know if Fernanda is still there? She looked like a little cutie too. I had decided not to go when they raised rate to $400 but now that it's back down in affordable territory, I'm aching to go!