BRAZIL

No international board yet so i'llpost this here for any travelers out there. i'm making my plans for a week in Rio De Janeiro in early august....

my personal tour guide sent me this list of places to see...

who knows? i might just bring back some talent with me.

:cool:z

Most of these clubs have over 50 girls parading around for you. They are dressed very nice and sexy. They dance for you but not the same way as the girls do in the New York strip clubs.

There is usually one girl stripping at a time and the other girls are just waiting for you to make your choice. Invite them for a drink, get to know them and then take them home. If you know what I mean.

There is a disco called HELP, it's nicknamed the "OFFICE". It's the largest disco in South America. What a place, a must see. Here it's a regular disco, great music, large dance floor, a lot of room.

The most special part of Help is that most of the girls there are working girls. Choose one dance, have fun and then go back to the hotel together. It's a wonderful thing. You will love it!!

Barbarella and Help are the best. The others are great also.

You have to see for yourself what its all about. Its an experience you will never forget.

Go dance, drink, party and pick the women of your choice and have the time of your life.

The best time to arrive at the strip clubs are around 11:00 pm, Help Disco (the office) is around 1:00 am, they just start cranking up at around those times.

Below is a list of the strip clubs and bars.

Barbarella
Copacabana
Rua Ministro Viveiros de Castro, 24
275-7349

Don Juan
Copacabana
Rua Duvivier, 37
541-1240

Erótica
Copacabana
Av. Prado Júnior, 63
275-4899

Flórida
Centro
Praça Mauá, 9
263-3081

Frank's Bar
Copacabana
Av. Princesa Isabel, 185B
275-9398

Help
Copacabana
Av. Atlantica, 3432
522-1296

Holiday
Copacabana
Av. Atlântica, 1424
542-4347

La Cicciolina
Copacabana
Av. Princesa Isabel, 185D
275-8949

Café Sensso
Copacabana
Av. Princesa Isabel, 7
275-5499

Pussycat
Copacabana
Av. Copacabana, 129
275-8789

Scandinávia
Centro
Praça Mauá, 19A
263-6399

btw...these are all local rio numbers... if you call from the US....001+55+(12) and then the number...

Have a great time Ozzy. I am planning to go to Argentina and Brazil next year. Hopefully we will be able to compare notes. I'll look forward to reading your trip report upon your return.

[Edited by Xerxes on 07-26-2001 at 01:41 PM]