Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

I’m sorry you missed out on seeing Brandy. She’s a great provider, the most I’ve waited for her is about 25 minutes. One thing I’ve learned with her is just do the bare minimum, call her and get a time, send a text when your almost there and once you’re there call her. She’ll either give you the room number the moment you call her or she’ll text it to you. Definitely worth giving her another try, and when you do see her make sure you tell her something to remember you by, I’ve seen her multiple times and she still forgets who I am through text or call but once I’m there she remembers me like it was yesterday.
Shes not a big fan of texting so definitely try to limit texting at first and if possible avoid it except for the almost there text.
Good luck!
Does she double book?

Does she double book?
I wish I knew the answer but like stated, she left me ghosted, i figured since she was going to double book my 12:15 with her that she should not have that same mistake. It’s really left up to the mind, maybe I may inquire next time if i get the chance.

Does she double book?
Not that I have experienced. The only thing I’ve experienced is she answered a call right before our session but tried to make it quick but the guy on the phone kept trying to get the exact name of the place, he was being annoying. During one session she stopped just to see who was calling but went right back to it after checking. And the last one would be here trying to kick one guy out because he was overstaying his welcome and then once she did she had to clean up.

Not that I have experienced. The only thing I’ve experienced is she answered a call right before our session but tried to make it quick but the guy on the phone kept trying to get the exact name of the place, he was being annoying. During one session she stopped just to see who was calling but went right back to it after checking. And the last one would be here trying to kick one guy out because he was overstaying his welcome and then once she did she had to clean up.
Understood fair enough.

I wish I knew the answer but like stated, she left me ghosted, i figured since she was going to double book my 12:15 with her that she should not have that same mistake. It’s really left up to the mind, maybe I may inquire next time if i get the chance.
Apparently she forgets who the customer is. WTF

Apparently she forgets who the customer is. WTF
Are you talking about me specifically or in general? It’d make me feel better if its in general than just me lol. Yea I was mad at that point, but at the end of the day it is what it is, just couldn’t get anyone else annoyed me more and didn’t wanna go to a AMP, or LMP fast house.

Are you talking about me specifically or in general? It’d make me feel better if its in general than just me lol. Yea I was mad at that point, but at the end of the day it is what it is, just couldn’t get anyone else annoyed me more and didn’t wanna go to a AMP, or LMP fast house.
In general dude. No worries

I’ve read a few glowing reviews on this one. She is pretty with a real nice body. However, the service was at best “meh”. Her CBJ was just ok. LFK with no F. Blocked me in doggy.
So we went mish and I pinned her legs behind her head and pounded her out relentlessly. She’s a true pro.140 hhr.

will not repeat

I’ve read a few glowing reviews on this one. She is pretty with a real nice body. However, the service was at best “meh”. Her CBJ was just ok. LFK with no F. Blocked me in doggy.
So we went mish and I pinned her legs behind her head and pounded her out relentlessly. She’s a true pro.140 hhr.

will not repeat

Just curious
What's LFK with no F ??

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just met up with her. Great clean experience. Cbj and cfs. Close off Jericho tpke. Appreciate her professionalism and attention to detail. Didn't feel rushed. Small after 150hh
Thanks for the contribution.
Nice to see a concise review once in a while, instead of those books the guys in the AMP section write sometimes.

Just met up with her. Great clean experience. Cbj and cfs. Close off Jericho tpke. Appreciate her professionalism and attention to detail. Didn't feel rushed. Small after 150hh
See her twice and always a great time... I had heard she put on weight during Covid. True? How'd she look? Hair still frosted with a tiny landing strip down below?