Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

I googled her phone number and there’s a few ads of her online but there’s 2 different girls with the same # and one is brunette the other is blonde. Neither of which appear Portuguese as described above. Does anyone have any intel on which pic is accurate?

I googled her phone number and there’s a few ads of her online but there’s 2 different girls with the same # and one is brunette the other is blonde. Neither of which appear Portuguese as described above. Does anyone have any intel on which pic is accurate?
When I saw her a few weeks ago her hair was a dirty blonde/light brown..

In a dress in the corner room? I seen her there a month or so ago. Light brown hair. I’m my opinion none are her real picture but always a good time.
She has told me that she never uses real photos, but it doesn't matter. She keeps herself really well, is always clean and well dressed, and is always a good time.

I've seen her a few times over the past few years. Latest was over the summer. She wore a facemask through the entire session except to BBBJ. So wasn't the normal GFE I was accustomed to. Hopefully shes gotten the vaccine as a frontline worker and can ditch the mask so she can return to her normal sessions.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Seeing @yankeesfan2663 talking about a mechanical provider in Kristie's review - her name still hasn't been corrected BTW - reminded me that I've been meaning to comment in here. It's been so long since I've seen Brandy and her sessions have been fairly well documented so a review of an old session wasn't warranted.

Brandy was on my regular rotation back before the pandemic hit. (A bonus was that I could park in Frank's lot, grab a nice steak for lunch and head over next door to the motel without having to be seen driving into that lot.) But when I saw her during the mask mandate period and she wore a mask during her session with me, it turned me off. Kissing her was one of the highlights of my time with her.

Yes, I agree she could be mechanical at times. Scripted might be a better word. But my bang for the buck with this pretty provider made it all worthwhile.

Besides the mask issue, I see she has changed her schedule and is not here as frequently. Has anyone seen her recently that could tell us whether she has removed her mask for sessions? That last review is over a year old.

Seeing @yankeesfan2663 talking about a mechanical provider in Kristie's review - her name still hasn't been corrected BTW - reminded me that I've been meaning to comment in here. It's been so long since I've seen Brandy and her sessions have been fairly well documented so a review of an old session wasn't warranted.

Brandy was on my regular rotation back before the pandemic hit. (A bonus was that I could park in Frank's lot, grab a nice steak for lunch and head over next door to the motel without having to be seen driving into that lot.) But when I saw her during the mask mandate period and she wore a mask during her session with me, it turned me off. Kissing her was one of the highlights of my time with her.

Yes, I agree she could be mechanical at times. Scripted might be a better word. But my bang for the buck with this pretty provider made it all worthwhile.

Besides the mask issue, I see she has changed her schedule and is not here as frequently. Has anyone seen her recently that could tell us whether she has removed her mask for sessions? That last review is over a year old.
Yea she has. Saw her about 2 thurs ago

Haven’t seen a update to this thread in a while and this is my first every type of interaction so here we go:

Now to start off, I texted her, and she said to call which I did. She picks up the phone instantly and in this sexy voice says “Hey” (don’t know if she was with someone at this point). I asked her it she was available for 12:15 pm and she says yes, now right as I’m going to make my way there she says 1pm and made a mistake.

Not ideal but its not biggie, so I took the 1pm appointment, make my way there, called and texted notifying here I was, annnddddddd nothing… Now at this point im waiting around see other what i assume to be Mongerers coming in and out the lot but no one went to any rooms that weren’t staying there. Regardless I’m still waiting 10mins… 20mins… all the way up to 50 minutes and no response back. Was very annoyed at this point and just left, called up another provider, they didn’t respond so just calling it a day. All in all, my first meetup with a provider did not go as planned.

Haven’t seen a update to this thread in a while and this is my first every type of interaction so here we go:

Now to start off, I texted her, and she said to call which I did. She picks up the phone instantly and in this sexy voice says “Hey” (don’t know if she was with someone at this point). I asked her it she was available for 12:15 pm and she says yes, now right as I’m going to make my way there she says 1pm and made a mistake.

Not ideal but its not biggie, so I took the 1pm appointment, make my way there, called and texted notifying here I was, annnddddddd nothing… Now at this point im waiting around see other what i assume to be Mongerers coming in and out the lot but no one went to any rooms that weren’t staying there. Regardless I’m still waiting 10mins… 20mins… all the way up to 50 minutes and no response back. Was very annoyed at this point and just left, called up another provider, they didn’t respond so just calling it a day. All in all, my first meetup with a provider did not go as planned.
I give you credit.
I would have bounced after ten minutes fifteen tops.

I’m sorry you missed out on seeing Brandy. She’s a great provider, the most I’ve waited for her is about 25 minutes. One thing I’ve learned with her is just do the bare minimum, call her and get a time, send a text when your almost there and once you’re there call her. She’ll either give you the room number the moment you call her or she’ll text it to you. Definitely worth giving her another try, and when you do see her make sure you tell her something to remember you by, I’ve seen her multiple times and she still forgets who I am through text or call but once I’m there she remembers me like it was yesterday.
Shes not a big fan of texting so definitely try to limit texting at first and if possible avoid it except for the almost there text.
Good luck!