Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

Has anyone had contact with her?
Been trying to book something for a week and now this number has been disconnected ? Tell me it ain’t so
Ive seen her advertise not to long ago. Within the last 2 weeks. She usually does Monday’s Thursday’s and Fridays? She last advertised on Aug 31st. Maybe she’s taking a break...

She is highly addictive.. seen her a few times. She’s a very sexual person. I always try to go fully protected with the veterans. Seen her for a 2 pop session About 3-4 years ago. Went full protection for the first round. Then we talked and laughed while she played with jr. And then all of a sudden she just started giving me bbbj. No warning . And then she maneuvered herself into 69.

I gladly obliged. She was sopping wet and literally dipping on my face and mouth. I literally had to insist on throwing the hat on. Probably could’ve pounded and creampied her raw... But I refuse to go the far and crazy. But it was very very tempting.

Crazy temping...

Ive seen her advertise not to long ago. Within the last 2 weeks. She usually does Monday’s Thursday’s and Fridays? She last advertised on Aug 31st. Maybe she’s taking a break...

She is highly addictive.. seen her a few times. She’s a very sexual person. I always try to go fully protected with the veterans. Seen her for a 2 pop session About 3-4 years ago. Went full protection for the first round. Then we talked and laughed while she played with jr. And then all of a sudden she just started giving me bbbj. No warning . And then she maneuvered herself into 69.

I gladly obliged. She was sopping wet and literally dipping on my face and mouth. I literally had to insist on throwing the hat on. Probably could’ve pounded and creampied her raw... But I refuse to go the far and crazy. But it was very very tempting.

Crazy temping...
But the number has been disconnected
And I agree she is addictive

I've had the pleasure of seeing brandy today. A little disappointed that I couldn't get a full hour. I didn't realize I needed to tell her ahead of time.

What a gorgeous body she has. Sexy lingerie, the only downside is that she wore a mask the entire time except for a bbj. Also she did reverse cowgirl which I didnt mind view.

I can see how you guys have raved about her...I only wish she didn't have a mask on.

Other than that. Top marks

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've had the pleasure of seeing brandy today. A little disappointed that I couldn't get a full hour. I didn't realize I needed to tell her ahead of time.

What a gorgeous body she has. Sexy lingerie, the only downside is that she wore a mask the entire time except for a bbj. Also she did reverse cowgirl which I didnt mind view.

I can see how you guys have raved about her...I only wish she didn't have a mask on.

Damage?

Too bad. she is an excellent kisser
Really gets you going.
Maybe that’s a good thing.
Without the sensual kissing maybe I could last longer.

Best bargain in mongering. She's a true rose among (mostly) thorns.
Not quite but definitely Top 10, Likely even top 5.
Since "Bargain" ie Value for the $ is based on 2 things. $ Spent v Quality of Product Now assuming $ spent is a relative constant it then mostly Depends on a volatile fluctuation in Quality. Which then also depends on these factors:
  • Service Preferences
  • Physical Preferences
  • Ethnic Preferences
(Some guys actually like short, pimply faced, Dark haired Asian girls with glasses who will shit on their face, others a tall blonde Scandinavian goddess with perfect skin who they only want to kiss their feet)
  • Mood(not hers, but the gentlemen's) Specifically the Preference on that particular day.
  • Accommodations(Not crazy about the place she stays at, Certainly not the Pines but Not the Hilton Either)
  • Most Importantly The size of the Data Pool
This should not be taken as a bashing of her in any way...Like I said Likely Top 5
For someone who has a larger data pool than me ie. billyS, genius or even iwantagoodhj247
maybe only Top 10 or even 20

But for someone with a smaller data pool and convergent preferences She could easily be #! with a bullet

billyS

Reign of Terror
It’s amazing to me that a thread I started 13 years ago is still going.

I’m basically retired from the game, but I stop in here and there to read about the antics....

I may come out if retirement just to revisit Brandy and write a new review. I’ll try to do it in Oct 29, our anniversary.
Good to see you stopping in!

Longtime lurker here. I saw her a couple of days ago and I was sorely disappointed. Really nice body but she was very mechanical, looked very disheveled, and awkwardly had a mask on the entire time except for bbj (which to me doesn't make sense but ok). After reading all the stellar reviews, I was astonished to have such an unfulfilling experience. Maybe I'll give it another shot once the whole pandemic is over but most likely not.

Longtime lurker here. I saw her a couple of days ago and I was sorely disappointed. Really nice body but she was very mechanical, looked very disheveled, and awkwardly had a mask on the entire time except for bbj (which to me doesn't make sense but ok). After reading all the stellar reviews, I was astonished to have such an unfulfilling experience. Maybe I'll give it another shot once the whole pandemic is over but most likely not.
Jones, could you give a few details as to what was mechanical about it? When you say dishevelled, are we talking unbathed and In sweat pants type of thing? Thx

Jones, could you give a few details as to what was mechanical about it? When you say dishevelled, are we talking unbathed and In sweat pants type of thing? Thx
I doubt its that, she has always been very clean when I've seen her. I saw her a few months ago and aside from her body being a softer with cellulite (she never had a hard gym body) being very noticeable everything was as its always been, loves daty, gives very good BJ. She wasn't really into CG the last time more doggie and mish so maybe that's what he meant but I don't see by any means hygiene being an issue with her.

Seen Brandy Friday, just called the number didn’t see a add. First time seeing her, pretty lady with a nice body. She also put on the Covid 15 but looks awesome. More mushy then fat no cellulite

I arrived at the place on Jericho TPK knocked on the door and a pretty lady opens the door dress in a form fitting dress. We say hello leave donation on the table and we strip. She had a nice panty and bra set with thigh highs on, personally I love that look.

On to the bed where she starts a awesome BBJ for ten minutes or so and then ask if we can fuck. She suits me up and goes reverse cow girl, I get to look at that sweet little ass bounce up and down. To K9 to missionary. I have a hard time cumming either rubber so she ask if she can blow me again. She goes at it hard and more aggressive lots of spit smacking on the face the hole nine yards and I let go, no CIM.

We clean up lots of antibacterial wipes alcohol and baby wipes. Woman after my own heart.

She wore a mask the entire time beside the BBJ.

HH $150 is what I took
Hour $200
Hour two pops $250.
I think she only works Monday & Friday, she is in school and works. She is Portuguese 5’3 0r 4” nice big B’s or small C’s. Shaved clean no smell.
Just a nice chick making a living. Not sure why I waited so long but she is a winner.

Hope this answers some questions that everyone has been asking. She probably has the regulars come those two days. I just called the number from this title.

Longtime Lurker here.. My first review so please go easy on me..

Saw Brandy a few weeks ago on a Monday late am at her typical incall on Jericho. I have to admit that after reading some stellar reviews on her in the past I was expecting a different outcome. She was def a pretty lady dont get me wrong, just thought it would be different. We started with a BBBJ for a few mins. Was mediocre at best. Alot of fake moaning sounds. Felt very mechanical, not intimate in the least. She rushed into putting on the cover. Started and finished in mish. I had a 3 day load built up so just focused and blew.. Again the fake moaning and "oh yea babys" got annoying. She did have a cute accent though... I am sorry but I have had girls from SA for same or less that show a ton more effort. I came in fresh too with my abs and balls as smooth as a babies ass!! Damage 150 for the half.
Face - 6
Body - 7 (curvy/healthy which I do like)
Service - 4
Accent - 9 LOL