Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

UTOPIA REVIEW
After a long tedious week of travel for work, I decided the best way to end the week is to have some special one on one time with Brandy. Fortunately, she picked up right away when I called Friday morning. She can hear the stress on my voice and asked if I was okay. I said I needed a very special night that only she was capable of delivering. She said you really know exactly what to say when I needed to hear this most. We spoke of our difficulties and had a little phone sex which is always nice. I mentioned that my plane was due in around 8pm and so I wouldn’t be getting to her until after 9pm. She told me not to worry that she will wait for me. I told her that I would call her when my plane lands so that she would have an idea as to when I would arrive. She was really cool about the whole thing and wanted to know if I wanted to see her in anything special. I said since you are waiting on me wear something that you would be comfortable in while you wait. She said, perfect that she is staring at just the outfit. She said if I didn’t have to go she wouldn’t mind us continuing our conversation. Brandy is very easy to talk to so we talked while she got ready and we stayed talking until it was time to board the plane.

When I arrived in NY and got off the plane it was already close to 9pm. I gave Brandy a call and asked her if she was still there. She said, of course. I told you I wasn’t going anywhere that I will wait for you. I told her I would get there as fast as I can. She said take your time and just get here safely. When I was 5 minutes away I called her to let her know. She gave me her number and said please wait until I hear from her. By the time I parked she had already called and said its okay now. I knocked on her door and this time she opened the door while standing in front of me. I stepped in bent down to give her a warm embraced. She closed the door and I immediately picked her up and proceeded to DFK for about 10 minutes with my hands roaming around her tight body. When I put her down Brandy was wearing very tight short shorts that just barely covered her perfect ass with a vest that showed off her sexy stomach and tastefully just the right amount of cleavage. She stepped back ever so slightly so that I could take it all in. She asked if I like. I looked at her and said this is what your comfortable wearing. She laughed and said she prefers being naked but then she couldn’t open the door. I stepped closer pulled her into me while I ravished her lips and tongue. When I finally came up for air, I told her how stunning she looked. She thanked me and said I figured you may want to shower so in anticipation she set things up in the bathroom for me. While I was taking off my shoes she got the shower going for me and came back into the room to help me out of my clothes. While I am standing their naked she hugs me looks up to me and we start DFK again. My cock is so hard, pressed up against her. She looks at me and said are you going to jizz all over my shirt? I smiled and told her not just her shirt. She smiled and summoned me to the shower. We spoke some more as I stepped into the shower. I told her how good the shower felt while I started lathering up. With that Brandy opened the shower door and let herself in. She said she was there to help soap me up and to wash the difficult areas. She started with my back, which felt amazing, washing my ass and then slowly reaching around and grabbing my already swollen cock. I slithered around as I needed her lips and tongue again. I had lost any control as I was devouring her tongue and kissing and licking her lips, she was not letting up on stroking my cock. She is biting my lip lightly and I am saying something that is incoherent as I am having a knee bent orgasm. She looked up at me and I said that I needed her pussy, ass and to fuck her good. We wasted no time as we made it to the bed still DFK. She lied on her back with her right knee bent at a 90 degree angle. Her lips and tongue kept me wanting to comeback for more. She looks up at me with her sultry eyes and smiles. I suck on her nipple while playing with the other nipple and alternating between the two until they were fully erect and hard. Gently touching and licking her firm stomach. I know how much she enjoys her toes kissed and sucked but I needed to first get a taste of her sweet pussy. Her pussy was already very swollen while I started to gently lick her. She was moaning pretty fast and it was a good sign when she held my head down between her legs. I picked up both her legs and rest them on my shoulders while I licked her pussy with a stiff hard tongue. Her moans got louder and her breathing intensified. I loved seeing her stomach tremble but not as much as having her cum while licking her pussy. It got so intense that she pushed me away. We begin LFK which turned into DFK. We looked at each other and hugged one another. I told her how much I needed this interaction and she smiled and said that she was happy that I wanted it from her. We had a lot of pillow talk and played around in bed. Kissing especially DFK was on mind a lot and she was gracious to allow me as much as I wanted.

The night was slipping away and she needed to head on home. We got dressed and she put on her hot sexy short outfit. The place was very quiet as it was late. Leaving Brandy was extremely difficult. I carried her stuff to her car and started DFK again. She looks up at me and said is that your cock I am feeling against me. I smiled and said it was. She is laughing and said after everything we just did you’re hard again. I bend down and DFK her again this time grabbing her ass. She looks up at me and said I wish I could stay but I really need to go. I said I could do you right here, she laughed and said well I wouldn’t do it right here. We kissed some more and I told her I am already looking forward to our next time.

UTOPIA REVIEW
After a long tedious week of travel for work, I decided the best way to end the week is to have some special one on one time with Brandy. Fortunately, she picked up right away when I called Friday morning. She can hear the stress on my voice and asked if I was okay. I said I needed a very special night that only she was capable of delivering. She said you really know exactly what to say when I needed to hear this most. We spoke of our difficulties and had a little phone sex which is always nice. I mentioned that my plane was due in around 8pm and so I wouldn’t be getting to her until after 9pm. She told me not to worry that she will wait for me. I told her that I would call her when my plane lands so that she would have an idea as to when I would arrive. She was really cool about the whole thing and wanted to know if I wanted to see her in anything special. I said since you are waiting on me wear something that you would be comfortable in while you wait. She said, perfect that she is staring at just the outfit. She said if I didn’t have to go she wouldn’t mind us continuing our conversation. Brandy is very easy to talk to so we talked while she got ready and we stayed talking until it was time to board the plane.

When I arrived in NY and got off the plane it was already close to 9pm. I gave Brandy a call and asked her if she was still there. She said, of course. I told you I wasn’t going anywhere that I will wait for you. I told her I would get there as fast as I can. She said take your time and just get here safely. When I was 5 minutes away I called her to let her know. She gave me her number and said please wait until I hear from her. By the time I parked she had already called and said its okay now. I knocked on her door and this time she opened the door while standing in front of me. I stepped in bent down to give her a warm embraced. She closed the door and I immediately picked her up and proceeded to DFK for about 10 minutes with my hands roaming around her tight body. When I put her down Brandy was wearing very tight short shorts that just barely covered her perfect ass with a vest that showed off her sexy stomach and tastefully just the right amount of cleavage. She stepped back ever so slightly so that I could take it all in. She asked if I like. I looked at her and said this is what your comfortable wearing. She laughed and said she prefers being naked but then she couldn’t open the door. I stepped closer pulled her into me while I ravished her lips and tongue. When I finally came up for air, I told her how stunning she looked. She thanked me and said I figured you may want to shower so in anticipation she set things up in the bathroom for me. While I was taking off my shoes she got the shower going for me and came back into the room to help me out of my clothes. While I am standing their naked she hugs me looks up to me and we start DFK again. My cock is so hard, pressed up against her. She looks at me and said are you going to jizz all over my shirt? I smiled and told her not just her shirt. She smiled and summoned me to the shower. We spoke some more as I stepped into the shower. I told her how good the shower felt while I started lathering up. With that Brandy opened the shower door and let herself in. She said she was there to help soap me up and to wash the difficult areas. She started with my back, which felt amazing, washing my ass and then slowly reaching around and grabbing my already swollen cock. I slithered around as I needed her lips and tongue again. I had lost any control as I was devouring her tongue and kissing and licking her lips, she was not letting up on stroking my cock. She is biting my lip lightly and I am saying something that is incoherent as I am having a knee bent orgasm. She looked up at me and I said that I needed her pussy, ass and to fuck her good. We wasted no time as we made it to the bed still DFK. She lied on her back with her right knee bent at a 90 degree angle. Her lips and tongue kept me wanting to comeback for more. She looks up at me with her sultry eyes and smiles. I suck on her nipple while playing with the other nipple and alternating between the two until they were fully erect and hard. Gently touching and licking her firm stomach. I know how much she enjoys her toes kissed and sucked but I needed to first get a taste of her sweet pussy. Her pussy was already very swollen while I started to gently lick her. She was moaning pretty fast and it was a good sign when she held my head down between her legs. I picked up both her legs and rest them on my shoulders while I licked her pussy with a stiff hard tongue. Her moans got louder and her breathing intensified. I loved seeing her stomach tremble but not as much as having her cum while licking her pussy. It got so intense that she pushed me away. We begin LFK which turned into DFK. We looked at each other and hugged one another. I told her how much I needed this interaction and she smiled and said that she was happy that I wanted it from her. We had a lot of pillow talk and played around in bed. Kissing especially DFK was on mind a lot and she was gracious to allow me as much as I wanted.

The night was slipping away and she needed to head on home. We got dressed and she put on her hot sexy short outfit. The place was very quiet as it was late. Leaving Brandy was extremely difficult. I carried her stuff to her car and started DFK again. She looks up at me and said is that your cock I am feeling against me. I smiled and said it was. She is laughing and said after everything we just did you’re hard again. I bend down and DFK her again this time grabbing her ass. She looks up at me and said I wish I could stay but I really need to go. I said I could do you right here, she laughed and said well I wouldn’t do it right here. We kissed some more and I told her I am already looking forward to our next time.

Thanks for review assman. Glad to see your rekindled lust affair is still going strong one of these days I have to check Brandy out

Thanks for review assman. Glad to see your rekindled lust affair is still going strong one of these days I have to check Brandy out
You should, she has a phenomenal body in my opinion. Her natural tits are very proportionate to her body frame. I would say a solid "C" and she has an amazing ass. Very pretty face and she truly loves sex. What I really like is that as she gets to know you she is very amenable to wear whatever you ask her to. She always dresses to impress and to get a rise out of me. She spices it up every time with a new outfit including different panties and bras. I have NEVER had any provider go out of there way like Brandy has done for me. She always makes me wanting more after I leave.

Good luck boneengineer, she definitely worth the ride!!!

I met with brandy twice as she was recommended by someone I met through this hobby and has been guiding me. My review will be about our first date although both were similar.
Brandy is hot. Has a rocking body, just everything is hot from her toes to her face. There's is no doubt about it. I saw her because I was told her GFE is one of the best out there. Not in my case.
I called and texted, she answered both, arrive at the location, not too bad. It's private to an extent. Waited no more than 10 minutes for the room number. Upon walking in I got hard as a rock, she was wearing tight everything with some really high heels with peep toes.
I noticed the room was heavily scented by 420 which was a turn off, both times. Whatever.
She starts by grinding on my junior for a while and light french. What surprised me is she went straight bbbj it was hot the room was full of mirrors where I got to see everything.
That's about the best of the session, after that it felt robotic every time, she just laid there. Tried different things doggy, Mish, cg, and variations of them. All robotic with no talking or moans. While doing these she tried blocking a lot of it. Second time was a little different more happy about it but still robotic.
Overall not too bad but as for what I've been told and read sessions definitely vary even for regulars, my friends he's a regular and has agreed.
If I had to give a percentage rating it would be 85% looks 75% locations, donation 100% (can't beat the donation compared to other providers)

Last edited by a moderator:
I met with brandy twice as she was recommended by someone I met through this hobby and has been guiding me. My review will be about our first date although both were similar.
Brandy is hot. Has a rocking body, just everything is hot from her toes to her face. There's is no doubt about it. I saw her because I was told her GFE is one of the best out there. Not in my case.
I called and texted, she answered both, arrive at the location, not too bad. It's private to an extent. Waited no more than 10 minutes for the room number. Upon walking in I got hard as a rock, she was wearing tight everything with some really high heels with peep toes.
I noticed the room was heavily scented by 420 which was a turn off, both times. Whatever.
She starts by grinding on my junior for a while and light french. What surprised me is she went straight bbbj it was hot the room was full of mirrors where I got to see everything.
That's about the best of the session, after that it felt robotic every time, she just laid there. Tried different things doggy, Mish, cg, and variations of them. All robotic with no talking or moans. While doing these she tried blocking a lot of it. Second time was a little different more happy about it but still robotic.
Overall not too bad but as for what I've been told and read sessions definitely vary even for regulars, my friends he's a regular and has agreed.
If I had to give a percentage rating it would be 85% looks 75% locations, donation 100% (can't beat the donation compared to other providers)
What was the donation?

Sorry. I would have replied sooner but for some reason I was unable to post on mobile. My first date was 150hh. I had to notify Brandy during the call that I wanted an hour. Second date was 200hr and made sure to notify while on call.
This was my first review despite seeing other providers. I didn't think at the time a percentage scale would be odd.
Am I not allowed to post pictures from ads? They were removed by a moderator.

I know the info is in the thread somewhere just can’t find it... does she typically work after 6pm on either day?
I don’t want to waste her time with a call if I’m not able to schedule.
i have tried in the past and was able to cancel due to traffic well in advance which she did appreciate.

She used to work 2 regular days a week, and usually no more than that, but she would sometimes change them. Does anyone know what those days currently are? I expect to have a car and be in Nassau in the next couple weeks and would like to set me schedule to see her.

Has anyone seen her since covid? There was some discussion about her changing her appearance and hair. I saw that she has ads up again. I know that most of her pics are fake, but if u dig deep enough there are 4 or 5 real ones. They still representative? The latest ad has a quick video. Curious if that's her.

Has anyone seen her since covid? There was some discussion about her changing her appearance and hair. I saw that she has ads up again. I know that most of her pics are fake, but if u dig deep enough there are 4 or 5 real ones. They still representative? The latest ad has a quick video. Curious if that's her.
I saw her sometime in late February.Right before Covid shutdowns. It was a half hour session normal Brandy performance. She is a amazing. Didn’t review because it was the normal for her. But as I was kissing her stomach , sitting on the bed with her standing and I had my hands on her ass. I did notice that her stomach was getting real definition and her ass looked really tight. Maybe the 6 inch stilettos who knows. But I asked her if she was working out and she just smiled and stuck her toung down my throat.
And her hair was blown dried and hot ironed straight
I called recently and she said she only works Monday and Fridays
Hope this helps

I saw her sometime in late February.Right before Covid shutdowns. It was a half hour session normal Brandy performance. She is a amazing. Didn’t review because it was the normal for her. But as I was kissing her stomach , sitting on the bed with her standing and I had my hands on her ass. I did notice that her stomach was getting real definition and her ass looked really tight. Maybe the 6 inch stilettos who knows. But I asked her if she was working out and she just smiled and stuck her toung down my throat.
Hope this helps
It does - thanks! I def want to visit, but lining it up hasn't been easy. Some day! Have you seen the quick video clip on her recent ad? That her you think?

Yes I to have been on that site where if you go back enough you can see where she posted actual pictures of her, all of them have her face covered with her phone. You cant really see much but you can get an idea and you can see her body. I have tried posting them in the past but they were removed by moderators for whatever reason even though the pictures are linked to old ads.

Hope this helps
Reading her wearing 6 inch stilettos makes me want to set an appointment with her this week for sure if I could right now! I do not think I have ever seen her wear 6 inch stilettos even when requesting for her to wear her highest heels. The highest shes worn when accommodating to my attire request are one that look to be black leather with sling back heel and peep toes.

What site or where could I find that ad, since I just call her I haven't really looked for ads but one with a video my be hot to see. The only site I've used to see her ads in the past have been third party site where they just copy it onto their site like an archive.