Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

billyS

Reign of Terror
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I gave Brandy a call on my way home from work and she picked up on the first ring. She was free and told me to come over. Got there in about ten minutes. Called again from the parking lot and she picked up again right away and gave me the room number. Very pleasant on the phone.
As I made my way down the hall a door opened just past the room number she had given me and much to my delight stood a cute little blond in yoga pants and crop top. She beckoned me to enter and I was already all in.
She greeted me with a smile and a kiss on the lips. The kiss lingered and when we broke away she gave me a smile and then reached up for more.

So I have to say she is very cute and much younger looking than I anticipated. Some clown compared her unfavorable to Mandy but it's not even close.
Brandy's best facial feature are a pretty pair of brown eyes. Yes she has some milage, she is no where in Lury's class but an attractive lady none the less. Brandy has an engaging smile that kept a smile on my face.

The kissing just led to more fun. She undessed me and grabbed my already swollen member thru my pants and gave her approval. She got on the bed after stripping down to her panties and bra and asked if I wanted to see the puppies. Of course I did. I sucked on her milky white tits and got both nipples hard. She finished undressing me and invited on the bed with her. I layed on my back and she enthusiastically jumped on me and started rubbing her cunt all over my bare cock. She leaned in for kissing as lfk turned to dfk.

She then positioned herself to the side and asked if I wanted a condom on before she sucked my cock. I said bb was fine. Her bbj is okay I had to keep slowing her down. I asked if I could play with her pussy and she said no fingers but tongue was fine. So we 69 for a bit but again I could feel her jackhammering me so I cut that short.
I asked her to get on her knees and suck me which she did. Again I had to ask her to slow down and I also was feeling some teeth. But overall it was fun as she made great eye contact and called me daddy.
When I was ready she covered me up and presented me with that cute ass of hers. Not the firmest but well shaped and slappable. I entered her doggie and was surprised how tight she was. It took some working in but after a few minutes I was pounding the shit out of her and she took it like a champ. I came but was still hard so I flipped her over and reentered her Mish. This was an equally nice view as I was looking into those beautiful brown eyes as I finished off what wood I had.
She helped with the clean up.
More kissing and some discussion about different things.

She never asked for the donation, even as I was dressed and ready to go, so I asked where she wanted me to leave it and she pointed to the night stand.

On the way out she blocked me from the door and started kissing me again.

Overall she is a lot of fun. Upbeat personality and very playful sexuality.

Pros:
Very pretty, younger looking than I expected but still a MILF. Nice body, not a hard body but not fat or flabby in anyway. Above average ass shape wise, a little loose, but overall above average. Nice legs. Clean pussy, smelled good, tasted good. Clean shaven.

Cons, she did have on perfume that I did notice until I left. I definitely reeked of her perfume.

I went with the HH at 150
Hour was quoted at 200.
Didn't seem to be a clock watcher

I had never been to her motel before, on Jericho Turnpike in Jericho although year ago I frequented an AMP across the street.

I will definitely repeat as next time I want to pound her Mish.

She is cool.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I gave Brandy a call on my way home from work and she picked up on the first ring. She was free and told me to come over. Got there in about ten minutes. Called again from the parking lot and she picked up again right away and gave me the room number. Very pleasant on the phone.
As I made my way down the hall a door opened just past the room number she had given me and much to my delight stood a cute little blond in yoga pants and crop top. She beckoned me to enter and I was already all in.
She greeted me with a smile and a kiss on the lips. The kiss lingered and when we broke away she gave me a smile and then reached up for more.

So I have to say she is very cute and much younger looking than I anticipated. Some clown compared her unfavorable to Mandy but it's not even close.
Brandy's best facial feature are a pretty pair of brown eyes. Yes she has some milage, she is no where in Lury's class but an attractive lady none the less. Brandy has an engaging smile that kept a smile on my face.

The kissing just led to more fun. She undessed me and grabbed my already swollen member thru my pants and gave her approval. She got on the bed after stripping down to her panties and bra and asked if I wanted to see the puppies. Of course I did. I sucked on her milky white tits and got both nipples hard. She finished undressing me and invited on the bed with her. I layed on my back and she enthusiastically jumped on me and started rubbing her cunt all over my bare cock. She leaned in for kissing as lfk turned to dfk.

She then positioned herself to the side and asked if I wanted a condom on before she sucked my cock. I said bb was fine. Her bbj is okay I had to keep slowing her down. I asked if I could play with her pussy and she said no fingers but tongue was fine. So we 69 for a bit but again I could feel her jackhammering me so I cut that short.
I asked her to get on her knees and suck me which she did. Again I had to ask her to slow down and I also was feeling some teeth. But overall it was fun as she made great eye contact and called me daddy.
When I was ready she covered me up and presented me with that cute ass of hers. Not the firmest but well shaped and slappable. I entered her doggie and was surprised how tight she was. It took some working in but after a few minutes I was pounding the shit out of her and she took it like a champ. I came but was still hard so I flipped her over and reentered her Mish. This was an equally nice view as I was looking into those beautiful brown eyes as I finished off what wood I had.
She helped with the clean up.
More kissing and some discussion about different things.

She never asked for the donation, even as I was dressed and ready to go, so I asked where she wanted me to leave it and she pointed to the night stand.

On the way out she blocked me from the door and started kissing me again.

Overall she is a lot of fun. Upbeat personality and very playful sexuality.

Pros:
Very pretty, younger looking than I expected but still a MILF. Nice body, not a hard body but not fat or flabby in anyway. Above average ass shape wise, a little loose, but overall above average. Nice legs. Clean pussy, smelled good, tasted good. Clean shaven.

Cons, she did have on perfume that I did notice until I left. I definitely reeked of her perfume.

I went with the HH at 150
Hour was quoted at 200.
Didn't seem to be a clock watcher

I had never been to her motel before, on Jericho Turnpike in Jericho although year ago I frequented an AMP across the street.

I will definitely repeat as next time I want to pound her Mish.

She is cool.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is a great review
ty sir

"I saw Kathy within the past six to eight months, before Naydu retired and I can tell you she was as good as ever!
Its funny referring to her as a Milf but I guess since she had the kid about five years ago it is technically accurate.

Thanks the the scoop on Brandy, I think @Watchmaker might have an agenda here placing her below Mandy. "

@billyS Couple things:
Hate to break it to you but when you intro'd me to Kathy was well over 10 years ago. She had a 3-5 year old daughter at the time. Never asked but she's gotta be at least mid 30's-38ish....She was a MILF then and clearly more so now. We just look at age differently as we get older ourselves. Think about it even Tatianna must be in early 30's

Sorry I'm late getting back but VERY glad to hear you had a good time with Brandy.(STELLAR Review as usual) Hopefully my input helped a bit. I have never seen Mandy but I never understood why she was even compared by Watchmaker. It has been stated clearly that she is in her 50's(actually much more GILF territory). Again I never asked, but having seen Brandy numerous times back then and speaking on a personal level as well as her looks she is more accurately in the same age range as Kathy(maybe late 30s-42ish)....Hence my comparison between these 2 ladies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
"I saw Kathy within the past six to eight months, before Naydu retired and I can tell you she was as good as ever!
Its funny referring to her as a Milf but I guess since she had the kid about five years ago it is technically accurate.

Thanks the the scoop on Brandy, I think @Watchmaker might have an agenda here placing her below Mandy. "

@billyS Couple things:
Hate to break it to you but when you intro'd me to Kathy was well over 10 years ago. She had a 3-5 year old daughter at the time. Never asked but she's gotta be at least mid 30's-38ish....She was a MILF then and clearly more so now. We just look at age differently as we get older ourselves. Think about it even Tatianna must be in early 30's

Sorry I'm late getting back but VERY glad to hear you had a good time with Brandy.(STELLAR Review as usual) Hopefully my input helped a bit. I have never seen Mandy but I never understood why she was even compared by Watchmaker. It has been stated clearly that she is in her 50's(actually much more GILF territory). Again I never asked, but having seen Brandy numerous times back then and speaking on a personal level as well as her looks she is more accurately in the same age range as Kathy(maybe late 30s-42ish)....Hence my comparison between these 2 ladies.
Wow! No way was it 10 years ago when I introduced you to Kathy.
If you're talking about the time we hit Flushing together that couldn't have been over 10 because when I got you into Sanford they were on Union at the time. Ten years ago they were still on 34th.
But as to exactly when Kathy had the baby you could be right.

You're definitely right on Brandy, I think she would have fit right in at the old 1F/Sanford/Barclay rotation. Sort of in the Kathy/Hellen/Julissa mode.

Dude, I'm not wrong or at least off by much.... Before I posted, I checked my electronic mail account to see that I introduced lightweight to the crew when it was at Barclay back in October 2010. Which was easily 1-2 years after you met me on Parsons and we walked 1 block over to Union. This was actually a short time after I was commenting that I happened upon Barclays which I assumed correctly so, was a "sister place" to Sanford. Also didn't take much to find this post by you....and it was less than a year later that you brought me. So definitely within a few months of being 10 years..More importantly note what I highlighted...That Means she is at least 36...we hope:eek:

Oct 4, 2008

billyS said:
Kathy is at Sanford? Will she be there Saturday?
littlepeewee said:
She's supposed to be working on Saturday.

Yes she was! She is just so damn cute with those pouty lips and all that long curly hair. Her tummy may not be as taunt as it was when I first saw her about six years ago but she is far from fat and her legs and ass are still outstanding.

Bottom Line is other than my real life GF... The Hottest Fucking MILF on the planet.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Dude, I'm not wrong or at least off by much.... Before I posted, I checked my electronic mail account to see that I introduced lightweight to the crew when it was at Barclay back in October 2010. Which was easily 1-2 years after you met me on Parsons and we walked 1 block over to Union. This was actually a short time after I was commenting that I happened upon Barclays which I assumed correctly so, was a "sister place" to Sanford. Also didn't take much to find this post by you....and it was less than a year later that you brought me. So definitely within a few months of being 10 years..More importantly note what I highlighted...That Means she is at least 36...we hope:eek:

Oct 4, 2008

billyS said:
Kathy is at Sanford? Will she be there Saturday?
littlepeewee said:
She's supposed to be working on Saturday.

Yes she was! She is just so damn cute with those pouty lips and all that long curly hair. Her tummy may not be as taunt as it was when I first saw her about six years ago but she is far from fat and her legs and ass are still outstanding.

Bottom Line is other than my real life GF... The Hottest Fucking MILF on the planet.
Wow. I actually remember that 10/08 visit to see Kathy, for reasons I won't go into here. Sanford was on 34th, the spot just before they moved to Union.
Time flies. When I get a chance I will look through the old threads and see if I can't pinpoint exactly when we took that trip.
Not doubting you just can't believe it's been that long.

And btw, image a double with Brandy and Kathy?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Recent half hour with Brandy. Greeted at the door by this little sex kitten, immediate DFK, hand down pants as I was already hard. She stripped off a sexy black top and yummy tight skirt but left panties and heels on. The heels accentuate her shapely legs and ass which I love.
Laid her on the bed and devoured her sweet wet honeypot and ass. She really loves getting her booty licked much like the bombshell. I was wiggling out of my pants and she had me join her on the bed for a very nice bbj. Swung around for 69 and it had been awhile so her mouth got me right to the edge.
Covered up for rcg with her bouncing ass a lovely sight. Tried the finger but got rejected. Emptied me out, nice cleanup, chat and gone. Never a rush which is always a plus with her.

Been wanting to see Brandy for a while and in the past month but haven’t seen an ad since March.
Anyone know if she’s around? Maybe she advertises where I don’t look

Lickher69 since it is your first time it would be a good idea to refer to this site and that you are an active member. She can become skittish meeting someone for the first time and if she sees an unfamiliar phone number she may not answer your call. Leave a detailed message for her and she will call you back. For first time guys don't text her she will not answer you. She is a very careful as to who she will see. Be patient she will get to you although it may take more than 1 call initially until you meet. Good luck.

Lickher69 since it is your first time it would be a good idea to refer to this site and that you are an active member. She can become skittish meeting someone for the first time and if she sees an unfamiliar phone number she may not answer your call. Leave a detailed message for her and she will call you back. For first time guys don't text her she will not answer you. She is a very careful as to who she will see. Be patient she will get to you although it may take more than 1 call initially until you meet. Good luck.
Thanks
May shoot her a text picture with my signed on to UG... think she would look before ai call?

Thanks
May shoot her a text picture with my signed on to UG... think she would look before ai call?
I don't know if you already tried this but she is reluctant to respond to anyone for the first time via text message. Perhaps others reading this thread can chime in and help a fellow monger if they have had success with this approach. I think it took billyS some doing before he was able to schedule there first meeting, perhaps he can also give you sound advice.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't know if you already tried this but she is reluctant to respond to anyone for the first time via text message. Perhaps others reading this thread can chime in and help a fellow monger if they have had success with this approach. I think it took billyS some doing before he was able to schedule there first meeting, perhaps he can also give you sound advice.
Call her. I sent numerous text that went unanswered. But then again I was calling too.
When I called it was after her thread had gotten some unwanted attention and I had complained on here about her never picking up or answering her text.
I suspect @AssMan19 might have said something to her because shortly after I called on my way home from work and she picked up.
Definitely worth the call.

Call her. I sent numerous text that went unanswered. But then again I was calling too.
When I called it was after her thread had gotten some unwanted attention and I had complained on here about her never picking up or answering her text.
I suspect @AssMan19 might have said something to her because shortly after I called on my way home from work and she picked up.
Definitely worth the call.
I did say something billyS. I am glad that you had a positive experience. I know that when I first tried connecting with her I was resorting to text messages and struck out miserably. It wasn't until after I called a few time before we connected.

Hi my fellow mongers, my schedule has lighten up a bit so that I can finally write about my encounter(s) with the ALWAYS SEXY, ENTICING and VERY EROTIC Brandy.

I called Brandy to arrange a date and insisted that she wears her Leopard Yoga Pants for our meeting. I told her that I hope she is feeling frisky because I am in the mood and will be letting the beast out. She laughed and said she would be looking forward to seeing the beast cower to her temptations. When I arrived I called her and she said give her a few minutes as she wanted everything just right. I knocked on her door about 5 minutes later and she is standing behind the door waiting to pounce. No sooner after the door closes we begin a long passionate kiss with her tongue roaming my tongue. Immediately I start rubbing her clit getting it nice and swollen creating a nice camel toe. Brandy looks hot sporting a camel toe. The more I rub the deeper and more intense the kisses became. The goal is to get her to moan in complete satisfaction so I continued assaulting that pussy, not letting up as she started to squirm. She wants to satisfy me now but the job isn’t done yet. I continue at it and then quickly pulled her pants down so that my tongue can finish the job. The whole time I am communicating that I want her to cum in my mouth as I alternate between my hands and my tongue until she couldn’t hold out any longer. It was great to take her breath away as she thanked me and we started kissing furiously again, it was my time and she wanted me to have an equally pleasurable time. Rubbing the outside of my pants was very brief as I was already hard. She helps remove my clothes and properly folds them so that I don’t get a crease in my pants. Who does this? Brandy of course. Lol!! She starts with gently touching the tip of my cock with her tongue and licks the shaft making sure to return the favor. As my cock swells she starts sucking up and down the shaft very slowly for maximum pleasure. The killer for me is when she starts sucking on the head of my cock. I am incoherently telling her how much I enjoy this while holding her head. She teases me and said I am going to make you explode just like u did to me. I was losing it and she knew just then to suck that head and go up and down my shaft until I erupted. She smiles and says how much she enjoys seeing cum flowing out of my cock. I said to her I want to fuck you right now as I am still dripping. She smiles and said, mission accomplished! She wants to clean me up first which actually is really needed despite my eagerness to fuck her good.

We laid there talking about many things, she is lightly playing with my chest and me sucking on her nipples and playing with her pussy. She loves her nipples sucked. I went to the end of the bed to suck on her pretty pedicured French tip nails. She loves her toes sucked and kissed as I enjoyed her touching her breasts. I made sure to stay on the toes longer enough until she started playing with her clit. Nothing gets me more aroused then a woman playing with her clit. I worked my way up slowly kissing and licking my way until arriving at her pussy again. Brandy has helped to get her lips swollen that made me want to lick her even more. Somehow she got us in a 69 position as she was sucking on my cock and licking the boys. As she started sucking on the head of my penis I was ready to fuck her really hard. She starts off riding me cowgirl as she is bouncing up and down on my shaft which she magically got a cover on it. Leaning forward and French kissing passionately she knows this gets my cock super hard and she loves feeling me grow inside her. She follows this with RCG and seeing her ass moving slowly up and down makes me want to fuck her anus with my tongue. I am telling her how much I want to lick her ass. We switched to missionary and then to doggie. Watching her face in the mirror and seeing her smile with her ass spread ever so slightly, I couldn’t resist but to grab her ass and fucked her as hard as I could until I explode inside her. I was pushing my cock as deep as it goes until I could no longer control myself. She smiles and turns her head as we start French kissing passionately again. Grabbing her tits and playing with her nipples I stay hard for a bit longer until we want to get more comfortable on the bed. She reaches over to see the time when I decided to lick her ass, spreading her cheeks while enjoy that sweet ass. My cock getting harder as she suggest I follow her into the bathroom to shower with her which I gladly oblige. We have fun soaping each other up and kissing passionately in the shower but the time is getting late and well she needed to get home.

We talk and Brandy said how much she loves sex and how she has an insatiable appetite when it comes to pleasuring a man and her desire being pleasured by a mans tongue. She treats me special perhaps since I see her a lot, but what she really loves is GREAT SEX!!!