Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

Good evening billyS.

I am curious, why are you following the advice of Watchmaker who has stated above, that he hasn't seen Brandy in a few years?
Hi billyS, I have never seen Mandy so I have no idea what she looks like so I can't honestly make any comparison. Brandy I can assure you won't disappoint you if you are into petite girls. She isn't large breasted but very proportionate to her frame. She has a fantastic ass, very lick-able if you are into those things.

I just called Brandy and mentioned that you have tried calling and leaving messages for her and that you never returned his call. Not cool you need to get back to him and others who leave you a message. She is working on Friday and personally promised me if you call and leave her a message she will get back to you.

I really believe you will find her delightful and very sexy and sensual.

Good luck and let us know how you made out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi billyS, I have never seen Mandy so I have no idea what she looks like so I can't honestly make any comparison. Brandy I can assure you won't disappoint you if you are into petite girls. She isn't large breasted but very proportionate to her frame. She has a fantastic ass, very lick-able if you are into those things.

I just called Brandy and mentioned that you have tried calling and leaving messages for her and that you never returned his call. Not cool you need to get back to him and others who leave you a message. She is working on Friday and personally promised me if you call and leave her a message she will get back to you.

Okay I appreciate the help.
Hopefully I'm not the only billyS that calls her Friday :)

ASSMAN!!!!!!
out of retirement?

Good morning ALL. Haven't been in the game much very busy with work. Just got through a large number of text messages with Brandy who is having a major meltdown. I am trying to talk her off the ledge figuratively speaking. Business has been very slow and when this happens she talks about conspiracies by some to destroy her life. This happens several times a year and as a friend I try and reason with her and help her out. This time the hatred turned to me and she texted me some vicious things. She is inconsolable and there is nothing anyone can say to make her feel better. I tried ending the text peacefully but the barrage continued until I said I was done trying to help her. Thankfully the texts have stopped coming so it has worked.

I am telling everyone this because she might be at an all time low, the feeling of being unappreciated and unloved by almost everyone. She is in a fragile state of mind as she has financial concerns and not knowing how she is going to pay for the roof over her families head. I think everyone gets the point.

She stayed very late last night because she needed the money and nobody called. I asked her point blank where she advertises and she said she doesn't and needs my help. I have suggested many times for her to advertise here but she doesn't do anything about it. Hopefully she can be convinced by many here on the board about the benefits. It seems pretty logical to me.

As far as Friday, I know she needs the money, its the end of the month, she has a lot of pressure on herself to pay the rent. Hopefully for all those planning to see her this may be the perfect time to see her as the service might be stupendous. I guess we will wait and hear from those who decided to take the leap of faith.

She texted me also talking some crazy shit . I think she has me mistaken for another person on ug. All ive ever said was nice and decent things about her. I see her regularly and for her to text me some bs that i wrote a bad review is crazy. So if she really cared about her financial status and her good regular clients tell her to get her stories and accusations straight before she acts on them.

So you're telling us that she is in a fragile state of mind but that we should go see her?
We have two people stating that she texted them vicious things yet you are recommending that billyS and others go see her Friday?
Are you sure it's safe?
Although I do appreciate your honesty. No one can accuse you of being a shill.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Never saw Angel Baby. From what I'm reading another Diva.
Keep the comments to personal experience, not hearsay. If you saw her, review, her. Otherwise, don't put her down. Your connection to another lady makes posts like this very suspect. It seems as though you are putting down girls in order to drive business to one you have been known to support.

So you're telling us that she is in a fragile state of mind but that we should go see her?
We have two people stating that she texted them vicious things yet you are recommending that billyS and others go see her Friday?
Are you sure it's safe?
Although I do appreciate your honesty. No one can accuse you of being a shill.
Sometimes one should stop and read what they wrote before clicking on the post reply. As far as her fragile state of mind obviously I can't comment because I am not physically there to judge for myself. What I can say however is that she contacted me yesterday and apologized for her tyrant. She was very upset and quite concerned over her predicament and her ability to take care of her child. As a parent we all know what that feels like. She said that she heard from a number of people that were very kind and respectful of her situation. To those who have contacted her she is eternally grateful.

Her frame of mine is good today, her financial condition hasn't changed but she realizes that there are a lot of good people in this world. She is hopeful that things will get better and that she can continue providing for her child which is of utmost concern to her. She is looking at Friday as a new day and can only hope for the best.

To those who are interested including billyS, I would say what I do in a circumstance when meeting someone for the first time. Leave your wallet/money in the car. This way you can assess the situation from the attributes that are important to you. The walk back to the car will allow you time to think if its worth your time to go back or not. Depending on what interests you the most, I do believe that you will be satisfied with the results. I am the "Assman" so you know what interests me the most! Ha ha!!!

Have fun, be safe and enjoy.

Sometimes one should stop and read what they wrote before clicking on the post reply. As far as her fragile state of mind obviously I can't comment because I am not physically there to judge for myself. What I can say however is that she contacted me yesterday and apologized for her tyrant. She was very upset and quite concerned over her predicament and her ability to take care of her child. As a parent we all know what that feels like. She said that she heard from a number of people that were very kind and respectful of her situation. To those who have contacted her she is eternally grateful.

Her frame of mine is good today, her financial condition hasn't changed but she realizes that there are a lot of good people in this world. She is hopeful that things will get better and that she can continue providing for her child which is of utmost concern to her. She is looking at Friday as a new day and can only hope for the best.

To those who are interested including billyS, I would say what I do in a circumstance when meeting someone for the first time. Leave your wallet/money in the car. This way you can assess the situation from the attributes that are important to you. The walk back to the car will allow you time to think if its worth your time to go back or not. Depending on what interests you the most, I do believe that you will be satisfied with the results. I am the "Assman" so you know what interests me the most! Ha ha!!!

Have fun, be safe and enjoy.
I have never known her to be anything but pleasant and professional. And a very sexy woman who cares about pleasing.

She still keeping Monday? I had to cancel last Monday but was planning on this coming Monday.
Yes she is working Monday's and Friday's. I had an amazing time with Brandy on Thursday. Yeah she doesn't work on Thursday it just sort of happen somewhat unexpectedly. I have 2 reviews I need to share Yoga Pants and amazing encounter on Thursday. I will get to it soon.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi billyS,
She is working on Friday and personally promised me if you call and leave her a message she will get back to you.

@AssMan19
Sent a text to the number at the top thread and did not get a response. After rereading your post I noticed you did say call (as opposed to call or text) so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.
But otherwise it would seem she continues to ignore my attempts to contact her.

@AssMan19
Sent a text to the number at the top thread and did not get a response. After rereading your post I noticed you did say call (as opposed to call or text) so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.
But otherwise it would seem she continues to ignore my attempts to contact her.
Hi billyS, I must apologize to you and others regarding Brandy. She doesn't respond to any new clients who send her text messages. Besides disliking immensely texting, she is guarded about responding to any text messages especially from numbers she doesn't know. For at least your first couple of meetings you will need to call her to schedule a meeting. As far as the city is concerned. If you become a regular she will make concessions for her clients.

Sorry billyS, I should have let you know that she doesn't respond to text messages. Hopefully calling isn't to difficult for you.

Hi billyS, I must apologize to you and others regarding Brandy. She doesn't respond to any new clients who send her text messages. Besides disliking immensely texting, she is guarded about responding to any text messages especially from numbers she doesn't know. For at least your first couple of meetings you will need to call her to schedule a meeting. As far as the city is concerned. If you become a regular she will make concessions for her clients.

Sorry billyS, I should have let you know that she doesn't respond to text messages. Hopefully calling isn't to difficult for you.
That cell phone talk is old school. Most pros love texting but phone calls I prefer to hear their sincerity or pretend of sincerity.