Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

See her twice and always a great time... I had heard she put on weight during Covid. True? How'd she look? Hair still frosted with a tiny landing strip down below?
She looks good for her age, the landing strip was a nice touch. I will say that was the loosest I've ever been at, definitely has some miles.

Since I joined the board back in 2018, Brandy's been on my bucket list based on this thread. However, her location and the limited days she works made it seem like it would never happen. I had a very open time window today and was scouring the ads and wasn't finding anything I was willing to take a chance on. I had completely forgotten about Brandy when suddenly her ad popped up. I didn't hesitate, called right away and she answered. We set up a time and off I went.

150 for the half hour.

I'm not sure what I was expecting her to look like, but I was very happy when I saw her. To my taste she was beautiful. Tiny spinner body, nice legs and feet, and a very elegant, pretty face. I'm not so young anymore, so she's defiantly younger than me.

She was really friendly and I had a great time. She laid on the bed in her lingerie almost as soon as I got there, and made some sexy poses, removing her heels. I went right to sucking her toes, which she seemed to like. Then I got on the bed and her lingerie came off and I went down for some DATY. Then she put the cover on for a terrific CBJ, especially with the mirrored ceiling, nice view. She did some ball licking as well and that was fantastic.

She rode me RCG, and I almost nutted immediately, really had to struggle to hold back. Then we switched to doggy and I was able to control myself for a while and go like this for about 5 or 6 minutes. Then we switched into mish where I could really appreciate her face, legs and her pretty landing strip. I wanted to last longer, but I just had to nut, so I filled up the bag pretty quickly at that point.

We had a nice conversation as we cleaned up and got dressed. I was there only about 20 minutes, but not because she rushed me, just because I chose not to stretch the time out once we got into mish. I really enjoyed my time with her and I'm already thinking about how I can manipulate my schedule to try to meet up with her again.

So having enjoyed my first visit with Brandy, I decided to see her again right away in hopes that a repeat visit while I was still fresh in her mind might elevate the experience. Let’s say I met with mixed results. There were some things that were better, but also some things that were disappointing.

I called her shortly after her ad went up this morning. This time she didn’t answer, so I wasn’t sure if I should leave a message, and didn’t, then had second thoughts and called again and left a message with my name and that I had seen her Monday. Not sure if she even listened to the message as when she called me back about 10 minutes later, she just said she got a call from this number. Anyway, I reminded her who I was and asked if she was available at a particular time. She agreed and said to call when I got there. So far so good.

I arrived a few minutes early and was a bit freaked out because there were 2 LE vehicles in the parking lot. Thought about bailing, but I know she’s been at that location for years, so I decided not to panic and parked where I wasn’t visible to them. When I called to say I was there, she asked me to give her a few minutes, which due to the LE presence made me worried, but it was fine, she basically gave me the room number at the appointed time. We never discussed the donation, so when I went in, I just left the same $150 on the little table by the door. She was unconcerned about the LE presence, and confident they weren’t there for her.

The first real negative is that she was actively smoking a cigarette when I walked in. Not cool, but I’m here already, so I’m going through with things. Be careful if you’re going to be concerned about smells.

On the positive side, she seemed to be in a much more playful and energetic mood. She was playing Salsa music on her tablet (ok, a bit too loud but whatever) and she was dancing around and then started grinding on me and this was fun. This time she allowed some light kissing on the lips with a hint of tongue, which was better than last time, but not the DFK that has been described in other reviews.

Off comes the sexy black dress to reveal some nice lingerie. She lays on the bed and I start to lick her feet, also got her to put her feet on my cock for a few seconds, not really a proper footjob, but a turn-on nonetheless. The lingerie comes off and I go down for some DATY. Another positive, I wander my tongue down to her back door and she seems to like it, so I go to town down there. She starts demanding to have my cock in her mouth, and another improvement, she starts a BBJ (last time was covered). She gets into 69 position and because of our sizes, it’s actually easier for me to keep my tongue in the backdoor than in her pussy. That goes on for a while and it’s excellent, especially when she sucks my balls.

Soon we move into doggy, where I go for a while, and the whole time she’s really grooving on her music. It’s fun at first, but then it seems a bit detached from what we’re doing.

I also notice that she starts with the “give me your milk” stuff kind of early. Last time she did do this, but not until we’d been going for a while. That time I was there for only about 20 minutes, but I didn’t feel rushed because I felt like I chose when to pop. I went in this time determined to last a bit longer and fill out my time and so was surprised when I heard this talk so soon. I decided to just take it as some nice dirty talk and keep going.

I was having a really good time and we switched to mish, and then I was kind of able to bend her around into a few different positions, moving her legs and such, and at one point was lying on the bed sideways with her.

Overall, she seemed to be enjoying herself with the music, but continued throwing in the suggestion of me finishing. I was keenly aware of the time because I could check my watch as we were moving around. I had it in mind that I would last until I was there for just over 20 minutes and then go for the finish. This is where the big negative happened. At almost the moment I had gotten to my time-goal and was ready to go for it, she says “you really have to cum, your time is up.” Now I know my time isn’t up and I say so, but now my mood is about killed.

She lets me keep going, but I’m under pressure and I’m afraid I’m not going to get to finish. Here, however, I will give her some credit, I’m thinking maybe if I can cum on her feet, I can finish, so I ask her straight up if I can do that and she agrees. I pull the cover off and proceed to jerk off onto her very sexy, small toes. She reacts enthusiastically, and this salvages the session.

I feel a bit mixed about having to finish myself off, but that’s kind of the territory with cumming on a woman’s feet. Unless she’s a body-rub girl who lubes up her feet and your cock you’re usually not going to cum from a footjob, and you kind of have to finish yourself off, but seeing a big load all over some pretty toes, is well worth it.

She’s very pleasant as we clean up with baby wipes and get dressed. I checked my phone when I walked out the door, it was exactly 30 minutes from when she gave me the room number. LE was still there when I left, but I guess she was right, it was nothing to do with her.

So, in summary:

The positives: Some lip kissing. BBJ with ball licking. Allowing me to stick my tongue in her ass. Enthusiastic sex in lots of positions for a while. Allowed me to cum on her feet and gave the impression of enjoying it.

The negatives: Cigarette smoking. Trying to get me to cum quickly and telling me my time was up when it wasn’t.

Overall, though, despite the negatives, I think she’s super sexy and I loved running my hands all over her body and sucking her toes while fucking her. In fact, as I write this, I’m already thinking of going back! Twice in one week is overindulging, so I’ll have to try to cool my activities for a bit and then consider whether to try round 3.

Here’s wishing you all the best in your mongering adventures!

REVIEW:
I have seen Brandy in the past, at least six time. I am pretty sure I have reviewed her, or at least added my thought to others review......

THE PAST: To start with. I have not seen Brandy since pre-covid, so let's say 3-4 years. She had dark hair at that time. I am pretty sure it was $120/visit back then. Usually the back corner room at the Edgewood. I remember the gfe and the "blocking".

THE SET UP: I've had the hankering, but neither the time or extra $$, but I saw her ad early yesterday on one of the usual sites (that we do not mention here!) so I shot her a text, saying it's *&^% and it's been a while but I would like to see you today. She texted back pretty quickly, call-don't text. Replied back that I would call in five minutes (I was at my desk at work). I called, and reintroduced myself and got the standard rates of 150/12, 200/hr and immediately booked the 1/2 for 2:30pm. She texted me address and confirmed time in next text. I texted her at 1pm and confirmed, she said good to go. (I have been laying low for a while and my pants were starting to get tight!).

THE PRE- MEET: It was the same place on Jericho, as in the past. I parked at the office building next door and texted het at 2:25 that I was there and ready. Six minutes later I she sent the room number and off I was. Now, it's been a while since I was at the Edgewood and they kinda have a weird way of numbering there rooms, so I went upstairs toward the front where I thought the room should have been counting down the numbers, and damn, the room numbers stop one number short. Now, I'm pissed at myself for poor recon (I'm usually good at recon and have excellent spidy senses), and as I am walking back the upstairs hall, a little middle aged white guy opens his door and asks what I am
doing here. I am like wtf?, I'm pretty burly, so I just growl at him and he goes back inside and slams the door. Now, I'm not parked where I normally would for the correct room location, but I do not want to attract any more attention so I leave my vehicle where it is for now.
I walk towards the rear corner and I see Brandy standing at her door, looking sexy in a tan dress and heels...........

THE ACTION: Brandy greeted me with a dfk like I was an old lover, closed the door and started grinding me as soon as I walked in. Portuguese music playing from her I pad. I start getting undressed and there is more grinding and dpk, she removes here dress and has on some seriously sexy lingerie, she lays on the bed and I am licking her all over, legs, feet, belly, etc. Off comes the lingerie and she's back on the bed exactly where I want her. She is clean shaven with the previously stated landing patch and I am going to town on here clit and even swiping my tongue near her back door. After a while she pushed me away, more dfk the gets on her knees and starts a nice bbbj, paying attention to the boys, as well. She sensed it was time, she stood up, and did some more grinding before she put the cover on with her mouth. I did her doggie for a bit before she layed down on the bed and threw her legs over my shoulders, and then I proceeded to pound her until I came in the bag. She cleaned me up with her non-scented wipes, I got dressed and was on my way with a bg smile.(I'm still smiling)

THE PRO'S: She is clean as a whistle, absolutely no signs of drug or alcohol use, petit with really soft skin. Punctual, reasonable rate,
and she says she always takes a room in the back which is good. Nice dpk, pretty good bbj skills, nice kitty and none of the cock-blocking that I remember. Didn't look at the clock or count the cash I left on the dresser. Didn't question my cell #, which is a google voice number
that I did not have a few years ago when we met.

THE BAD: I didn't see her smoking and she did not smell of smoke, but the room smelled of cigarettes and I could smell the smoke on my clothes when I drove away.

WOULD I REPEAT: The session was exactly what I needed, less the smoke smell. Yeah, maybe. Sorry for the long wind here, it's been a while, and if this is in the wrong place, sorry mods. Be safe and Merry Christmas brothers..........

Funny thing. I had a repair job at the Edgewood where she stays about two weeks ago. I was bullshitting and hanging out with the morning window clerk. Working on his equipment in the back room. Turns out we’re both born and raised in Farmingdale. He’s a genuinely nice guy.

So then he says to me “Hey, if you ever need something on the side?? Let me know! I got this nice Portuguese girl that comes every Monday.”. My reply was “Who? Brandy?” With a slants eyed smile… He looked at me shocked!! “You know Brandy?!!?”. My reply was “I’ve seen Brandy…”

We fist pumped each other and left it at that… I left to go to my next job…..

Funny thing. I had a repair job at the Edgewood where she stays about two weeks ago. I was bullshitting and hanging out with the morning window clerk. Working on his equipment in the back room. Turns out we’re both born and raised in Farmingdale. He’s a genuinely nice guy.

So then he says to me “Hey, if you ever need something on the side?? Let me know! I got this nice Portuguese girl that comes every Monday.”. My reply was “Who? Brandy?” With a slants eyed smile… He looked at me shocked!! “You know Brandy?!!?”. My reply was “I’ve seen Brandy…”

That's pretty funny. And, I forgot to mention she will be Friday's only starting in January..........

I love this story!

billyS

Reign of Terror

It's a great story, but.......
Does Brandy know this guy is telling people she works there?
Is she okay with that?
Unless she explicitly told him to pimp/advertise her he should really keep his mouth shut and mind his own business.
Thoughts?

Is she okay with that?
Unless she explicitly told him to pimp/advertise her he should really keep his mouth shut and mind his own business.
Thoughts?
That's a very good point.

I will note, if you read my review in post 763, I was a bit nervous when I got there because there were cops in the parking lot. When I got in the room she told me not to worry, they weren't there for her, and that the owner of the place knows what she does. So it seems at least among the staff, it's no secret what's going on. Of course, that doesn't mean they should be letting everyone know about it.

Is she okay with that?
Thoughts?
I don’t think the guy would tell just anyone. I was there for 2-3 hours and 30 people walked in and out of the check in office .

I was bullshitting with the guy about people we both knew in the Farmingdale area. He knew a lot of older brothers of some of my childhood friends. And At one point a crackhead meth whore walked in. She’s been squatting in one of the rooms for a while now. She asked him how long before the sheriff comes and evicts her. He replied he didn’t know. They come the morning of with no notice. So she left. He looked nauseated. And I replied “people actually pay to fuck that!! Amazing…”

His reply to me was “That’s a huge part of the motel industry my friend. They come with the territory “. And right after that he told me about Brandy…….

So I think he felt comfortable enough to tell me…

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don’t think the guy would tell just anyone. I was there for 2-3 hours and 30 people walked in and out of the check in office .

I was bullshitting with the guy about people we both knew in the Farmingdale area. He knew a lot of older brothers of some of my childhood friends. And At one point a crackhead meth whore walked in. She’s been squatting in one of the rooms for a while now. She asked him how long before the sheriff comes and evicts her. He replied he didn’t know. They come the morning of with no notice. So she left. He looked nauseated. And I replied “people actually pay to fuck that!! Amazing…”

His reply to me was “That’s a huge part of the motel industry my friend. They come with the territory “. And right after that he told me about Brandy…….

So I think he felt comfortable enough to tell me…
Context is everything.

We should ask @Long Island Doc , since he is going to.post her schedule for her.
Hmmm, I'm not sure if I should laugh, or be pissed off at that comment. I was not trying to promote her, but I noticed she only comes to LI on Mondays and she mentioned to me that will change to Friday's in the future.
Monday's is usually one of my better days to monger due to my schedule. But Monday's also seem to be the days with the least talent available. Enjoy........

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Doc,
If you posted that, and it wasn't in the context of a review, then you broke the rules here.

Yes, you posted it as an addendum. But the moderators go through hundreds of posts a day and they don't have time to backtrack to prior posts all the time, and the one who reviewed the prior post may not be the same one who looked at a subsequent post.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if I should laugh, or be pissed off at that comment. I was not trying to promote her, but I noticed she only comes to LI on Mondays and she mentioned to me that will change to Friday's in the future.
Monday's is usually one of my better days to monger due to my schedule. But Monday's also seem to be the days with the least talent available. Enjoy........
I read it as it hopefully was intended, a heads up on a providers schedule that makes limited trips to our area.

Tis the season.... How about we be fucking nice to each other.