BP - Review - Alexandra 25 305-890-1825

BP. Columbian. Typical. I would have passed on Alexandra, but she met my $80 quickie price, wasn’t ugly or fat, and allowed DATY. Just a large rear, but it wasn’t huge. I realized I so needed it bad. With it should have been BBBJ. I should’ve pushed. DATY. Lots. turned over. Massage. slapping my cock against her ass, trying to get hard. Semi firm. CBJ. Penetration. Standing besides the bed, in & out. sideways. Doggie. Came. Anyways, $80 to bust a nut...and last week $100 for BBBJCIM...not bad. Scratched the itch.

Ad:

http://images1.************/imager/u/medium/63543755/alexandra26.jpg

NeW ★ • JUST •★ • WHAT • ★ • YOU NEED • ★•1OO% ME.100 % COLOMBIAN. True pics - 25

hello !!!
my name is alexandra Are you looking for someone who truly enjoys what she does? open-minded, discreet, spontaneous, and very tempting!!!!!!! Come Let me help you relax and put a smile on your face!!! My goal is to provide you with an unforgettable time Can You Handle It??? YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED!!!Sessions Non-Rushed 25 y/o and slim body, 5'6, 34b breast size call me.. i am here today only !!

Of course, pics were not here, but were representative of body type and size.
If you're stuck without options for $80 you can drop a load using Backpage...it won't be the best experience, but it will get the job done.

Last edited: