Bp nuru

Been on a mission to find Nuru body slide that won't break my bank. No success thus far. The few adds promise nuru are just AMP or FS places with false advertising to lure in customers.
Has anyone had a good, real Nuru experience in NYC?

If you find one that doesn't break the bank, let me know (chuckle).

I just ran across www.nurustudio.com -- website looks amazing...Around 58th street on the west side. I have NOT tried this place out but nuru spots tend to over promise and under-deliver...

If anybody has tried this spot, would appreciate feedback.

Nuru follow-up

BP is full of Nuru body rub ads but I've found I have to break the bank to get the experience I'm looking for. IMHO the Russian girls are the best. They are hot and young, although a lot of the ads are not real pics (pretty easy to tell a fake pic by the backdrop).
Seems like the Russian girls are run by a central operation with locations around the city - pretending to be independent.

If they're sort of concealed behind the door when they open, it's a sign they look nothing like their pic. Be prepared to walk. 2 bills is a lot to pay for false advertising. Had a couple of great experiences with 21 year old recent arrivals with amazing bodies.

Found all the "budget" Asian places advertising Nuru are just regular FS joints with older providers.

Bottom line, worth paying up for but too costly to make it a regular habit.