BP - Karina - Review

AD:

ARRIVED FROM COLOMBIA !!!! new in the field !! 100 % real pic - 23

Hello !!! my name is KARINA, I never worked in this field before , but i'm sure i do know what to do!! try me .. no regrets!!! my pics are real .. this is what you will see when you come !!!
36 b, 127 pounds , pretty ... no doubts, curvy, 5'6...hope you like me
call me 305-890-1825
NO BLOCKED NUMBERS.... NO TEXT MESSAGES
Poster's age: 23

http://images2.************/imager/u/medium/55827425/karina787.jpg

No options. Other option quoted $150. I had seen her before, but she didn't remember me. Hug. Negotiation when she said $120. I said $80. $100 quickie? maybe...but then after getting ready to leave, I motioned suck, then said "no condom". Really very, very little english but she understood that and knew her numbers. She agreed. Standing, felt her huge tits. She gets onto the bed, on her back. DATY. Shaved. Some stubble. Turned off the TV for full attention. Then, my turn. BBBJ. On my back. She’s decent. Feels pretty great uncovered. About 130 sucks. Some fast stroking because her mouth got tired, so decided to end it. Mounted her, around her stomach and breasts, left hand agains the wall or headboard, uncertain. Moved forward and motioned her to suck my cock. She oblidged. Never had my cock sucked in that position. Did some russian (cock between huge tits...), felt I might cum. Got off. Some more DATY. Then again, mounted upwards to her face. More BBBJ and then I said balls and she licked my balls. Took her hands and put them on my buttocks. I’m feeling great but sensed I might cum. So, I said: “Cum in mouth”. That she understood and said no. But she was still grabbing my ass and thrusting me inside her mouth, I felt my cock expand and there was no turning back. Out it came into her mouth. A trooper though, sucked it all in and waited until there was no more. Went to the sink and spit it out. Some cleaning up. Dressed. Left. Said thanks. Gotta say, BBBJTC for $100. Pretty pleased with the value. Short, spanish, thick, with a huge enhanced rack. Pictures are not her, but I posted one nonetheless.

Last edited: