BP JAPANESE GIRL model 718-869-2586

Ad:

I'm a sweet Asian Girl With Gorgeous faces & Fun-Loving Personality
that's sure to put you to ease..I am Skilled in the ART of SENSUAL Companionship. My sessions are no rush Sensual Seduction. 34C-22-34 , 97LB, 5.5. FT SERVICE YOU NEVER FORGET ABOUT! call me:718-869-2586 in call olny Poster's age: 19

http://images2.************/imager/u/medium/64823544/86d393befbc2a884dc1831c0--208-500-11.jpg

Ok, I've been watching BP and there's a whole new batch of asians in Nanuet: koreans, japanese, Chinese (Hong Kong) and this one just popped up. What stood out is the 22 inch waist and 97 lbs. I missed seeing a 5'2" 100lb girl earlier this week, which is my preferred size. I went with $100 b/c I didn't want to think with my small head as I'm going to spend my $$ in an AMP in Stamford next week.

So, TOFFT by doing some field research. This girl was Japanese, speaks a rough english. She was hot and is as advertised. She greeted me with extremely slim body wrapped in a body hugging red dress. Only flaw was some acne on her face. But alas, $150 for the HH. So, she told me about her friend in another room and I visited her. Not as nice, ok. would do $100 for a 20 minute quickie. I passed. But this Japanese girl seems to be worth it. I sensed sweetness, authenticity, kindness and her statements in her ad about non-rushed and being skilled, I could believe. So, hopefully one of you mongers will prove me right.

I also called Kim at 347-399-7806. Pushy mamason or phone madam, whatever you want to call the screener. You can tell an older voice, from a younger one. Said $130 for the HH. Didn't want to tell me where, even though I knew, wanted a committment for HH or HR first. I passed. She ended up calling me back later, asking me why I didn't show up. Again, pushy.

Thanks for making the trip to verify but was she the girl in the photo or just a close resemblance ?

My first impression from the pic would be its fake especially with that 70's video camera.

Thanks for making the trip to verify but was she the girl in the photo or just a close resemblance ?

My first impression from the pic would be its fake especially with that 70's video camera.
Good catch. I didn't notice that. Close resemblance. Not to be derogatory, but they all look the same, so it's difficult for me to look at all the pictures and say which is definitely her. Long hair for sure. She had some acne, so the claim about her age is likely accurate.

pokler

Power Bottom
Ad:

I'm a sweet Asian Girl With Gorgeous faces & Fun-Loving Personality
that's sure to put you to ease..I am Skilled in the ART of SENSUAL Companionship. My sessions are no rush Sensual Seduction. 34C-22-34 , 97LB, 5.5. FT SERVICE YOU NEVER FORGET ABOUT! call me:718-869-2586 in call olny Poster's age: 19

http://images2.************/imager/u/medium/64823544/86d393befbc2a884dc1831c0--208-500-11.jpg

Ok, I've been watching BP and there's a whole new batch of asians in Nanuet: koreans, japanese, Chinese (Hong Kong) and this one just popped up. What stood out is the 22 inch waist and 97 lbs. I missed seeing a 5'2" 100lb girl earlier this week, which is my preferred size. I went with $100 b/c I didn't want to think with my small head as I'm going to spend my $$ in an AMP in Stamford next week.

So, TOFFT by doing some field research. This girl was Japanese, speaks a rough english. She was hot and is as advertised. She greeted me with extremely slim body wrapped in a body hugging red dress. Only flaw was some acne on her face. But alas, $150 for the HH. So, she told me about her friend in another room and I visited her. Not as nice, ok. would do $100 for a 20 minute quickie. I passed. But this Japanese girl seems to be worth it. I sensed sweetness, authenticity, kindness and her statements in her ad about non-rushed and being skilled, I could believe. So, hopefully one of you mongers will prove me right.

I also called Kim at 347-399-7806. Pushy mamason or phone madam, whatever you want to call the screener. You can tell an older voice, from a younger one. Said $130 for the HH. Didn't want to tell me where, even though I knew, wanted a committment for HH or HR first. I passed. She ended up calling me back later, asking me why I didn't show up. Again, pushy.

But did you fuck her or tell her to blow you or did you just stop by to say hello
?