BostonTopTen 617-513-5147

Rainbow, Pictures are not the girl behind the door. She was beautiful small stature really nice body. LFK nothing more hand to hand off to boudoir. Help undress more LFK rubs her ass against my package which really got me going. Figured this was in for a great experience. Blue toast and into shower. Typical shower experience through cleaning, BBBJ preview and soapy massage for both. Back to the room started with BBBJ some DT and salad tossing. Great view lots of eye contact very enjoyable but hard for me to nut BBBJ. Went from BBBJ to Russian nice MM D's. Turned to 69 and DATY Enjoyed both. More exploring bodies and she asks about cover time. I really can't wait at this point to polevault around the bed which we did. She hops on immediately and this girl can Kegel! What a grip if you like this sensation she knows how to work it. We tried many positions I finally blew in the bag standing with her back on the bed feet in the air. No way I was going to be able to pop during round two. Some small talk and little cuddling then off to shower before heading back to my vehicle. I had a good time but for me the connection was not there. Steam out. 340 all in